Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] light eggs for 200g each
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Sylvarant

If you're still looking for light eggs, I have one to sell.
@Sylvarant

If you're still looking for light eggs, I have one to sell.
@Sylvarant I'll sell you my light egg on the AH for 200 gems (assuming it doesn't sell before then).
@Sylvarant I'll sell you my light egg on the AH for 200 gems (assuming it doesn't sell before then).
@burningbedside
@SourWolf
@Integrandia
I do have enough gems to buy all your 3 eggs so if you still have one to sell send it over and I will reply with gems thank you .
Edit: since I still didn't get your reply yet and I will go to sleep soon if you want feel free to send the eggs I will send you the gems once I wake up if you can wait thanks .
@burningbedside
@SourWolf
@Integrandia
I do have enough gems to buy all your 3 eggs so if you still have one to sell send it over and I will reply with gems thank you .
Edit: since I still didn't get your reply yet and I will go to sleep soon if you want feel free to send the eggs I will send you the gems once I wake up if you can wait thanks .
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Sylvarant Somebody actually bought mine off the auction house. If I come across another one while gathering, I'll let you know.
@Sylvarant Somebody actually bought mine off the auction house. If I come across another one while gathering, I'll let you know.
@Integrandia
it's ok don't worry thank you anyway
@Integrandia
it's ok don't worry thank you anyway
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7