Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 37 GEN1 ADULTS 10kT each
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@beckyh2112
Yes, she is! Generally I remove them as soon as they've been sold, so anything on the list is still available.
@beckyh2112
Yes, she is! Generally I remove them as soon as they've been sold, so anything on the list is still available.
1st GEN ORPHANAGE with 7k/hatchling and 10k/adult adoption fee!
(This is only to cover what I spent at the Auction House)

For those selling first gens, if you do not find a buyer and are about to exalt, I will happily buy your first gens to prevent exaltation! (though I unfortunately cannot offer more than 10k per adult dragon, since that is what I have the adoption fee at.)
@Esceri
Oooooh, sending a CR for that sand/jade/platinum boy!
@Esceri
Oooooh, sending a CR for that sand/jade/platinum boy!
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
@Nicolas
Alright! Accepted.
@Nicolas
Alright! Accepted.

For those selling first gens, if you do not find a buyer and are about to exalt, I will happily buy your first gens to prevent exaltation! (though I unfortunately cannot offer more than 10k per adult dragon, since that is what I have the adoption fee at.)
bump
bump

@Esceri Is this one still available and if so how much? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69371/6937028_350.png[/img]
@Esceri
Is this one still available and if so how much?

6937028_350.png
8 Hours in front of FR time
[center]@esceri is your shadow/coral/carribean boy still available? i'd love to take him :) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/70174/7017390_350.png[/img][/center]
@esceri

is your shadow/coral/carribean boy still available? i'd love to take him :)
7017390_350.png
@MurinaSkansaki
She is still available, I'm asking for at least 7k, to cover what I spent on her at the AH, but anything greater than that would be much appreciated! You aren't obligated to pay more though.

@Vantae
He is still available! Just send a CR for him and he's yours!
@MurinaSkansaki
She is still available, I'm asking for at least 7k, to cover what I spent on her at the AH, but anything greater than that would be much appreciated! You aren't obligated to pay more though.

@Vantae
He is still available! Just send a CR for him and he's yours!

@Esceri
oh ok can you put her on hold for the moment while i get the money, i'll pay you by the end of the day though!
@Esceri
oh ok can you put her on hold for the moment while i get the money, i'll pay you by the end of the day though!
@MurinaSkansaki
Alright, I'll put her on hold!
@MurinaSkansaki
Alright, I'll put her on hold!

@Esceri i have the 7k could i change to [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69911/6991095_350.png[/img] instead? im sorry it's a bit inconvinent so i'll give you 8k instead?
@Esceri
i have the 7k could i change to
6991095_350.png
instead?
im sorry it's a bit inconvinent so i'll give you 8k instead?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8