Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted - [Private] - 6/13 Remain
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Suguha took a shaky breath. "How many of us are there left now?" She asked. Only six and there are two traitors. But what about the oracle?
Suguha took a shaky breath. "How many of us are there left now?" She asked. Only six and there are two traitors. But what about the oracle?
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Slaveofboredom
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo

((I know this game lasted a LOT longer than I predicted it would, and for that I apologize. It's actually starting to encroach on November, which is going to be a very busy month for a great deal of us, so I'm ready to make a proposal.

I'm sitting on 500 gems.

So far, there are two traitors left and four innocents (including the Oracle). So I'm going to propose a quick solution that can end this game a lot sooner.

If you all allow this, and I would need EVERYONE to agree--

-If the Oracle correctly guesses who the two traitors are, the innocents win.

-If the traitors correctly guess who the Oracle is, the traitors win.

-If both guess correctly, everyone wins and the profits are split between everyone.

Would everyone be okay with these conditions?))
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Slaveofboredom
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo

((I know this game lasted a LOT longer than I predicted it would, and for that I apologize. It's actually starting to encroach on November, which is going to be a very busy month for a great deal of us, so I'm ready to make a proposal.

I'm sitting on 500 gems.

So far, there are two traitors left and four innocents (including the Oracle). So I'm going to propose a quick solution that can end this game a lot sooner.

If you all allow this, and I would need EVERYONE to agree--

-If the Oracle correctly guesses who the two traitors are, the innocents win.

-If the traitors correctly guess who the Oracle is, the traitors win.

-If both guess correctly, everyone wins and the profits are split between everyone.

Would everyone be okay with these conditions?))
Gs7DQgM.png
@Purnip

(( Holy dang, talk about upping the pressure for all of us! @ O @

I am more than fine with these conditions! :O ))
@Purnip

(( Holy dang, talk about upping the pressure for all of us! @ O @

I am more than fine with these conditions! :O ))
@Purnip

I'm good with that :)
@Purnip

I'm good with that :)
pI4lIQJ.gif
Snow will fall on the snow that has fallen.
@Purnip

I agree, but I won't be taking any of the prizes because I know I didn't really participate.
@Purnip

I agree, but I won't be taking any of the prizes because I know I didn't really participate.
@Purnip

I'm okay with those conditions!
What if the Oracle/Traitors guessed wrong though?
@Purnip

I'm okay with those conditions!
What if the Oracle/Traitors guessed wrong though?
moHYLEk.gif
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Slaveofboredom
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo

((Basically if either group guesses wrong, they lose if the other guesses right. If BOTH guess wrong, then well...

Only the innocents will get the gems, I guess (but not the Oracle).

So Traitors and Oracle--send me your final votes via PM. Let's conclude this game~))
@Cacogen
@mitelia
@Slaveofboredom
@ccrazy
@EmbyrPhoenix
@PrincessPotoo

((Basically if either group guesses wrong, they lose if the other guesses right. If BOTH guess wrong, then well...

Only the innocents will get the gems, I guess (but not the Oracle).

So Traitors and Oracle--send me your final votes via PM. Let's conclude this game~))
Gs7DQgM.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21