Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
@Calavera I'm very interested in the Duque de Rosas and Candy Queen accents! (They are all so beautiful, but I'm poor enough that I can only pick two.) I'm a forums novice at this sort of thing, so please let me know what needs to be done.
@Calavera I'm very interested in the Duque de Rosas and Candy Queen accents! (They are all so beautiful, but I'm poor enough that I can only pick two.) I'm a forums novice at this sort of thing, so please let me know what needs to be done.
@Peixes Thank you! I'm not sure if there will be another run of it until the end of the month since my lists are filling up really slowly now but I'll let you know ^^

@fantomfox Same I said to Peixes; I've put you down for both and I'll ping when/if there is another print (Ive just finished a run for candy queen, so far I dont have extras but I'll let you know if no one comes to collect the reserves) c: thank you, and dont forget to enter my tumblr raffle if you havent, for a third option you'd like.
@Peixes Thank you! I'm not sure if there will be another run of it until the end of the month since my lists are filling up really slowly now but I'll let you know ^^

@fantomfox Same I said to Peixes; I've put you down for both and I'll ping when/if there is another print (Ive just finished a run for candy queen, so far I dont have extras but I'll let you know if no one comes to collect the reserves) c: thank you, and dont forget to enter my tumblr raffle if you havent, for a third option you'd like.
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera I entered on tumblr already, and I don't mind waiting patiently for whenever the next run is. Thank you!
@Calavera I entered on tumblr already, and I don't mind waiting patiently for whenever the next run is. Thank you!
[center][img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/ec2bfd4192e556ff8e2830e51e9dbdf9/tumblr_ndge1ikLbW1tg6he6o1_400.png[/img][img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/ca556bcc891cce1cddb7ba17c2af3160/tumblr_ndge1ikLbW1tg6he6o2_400.png[/img] [b]New Accent![/b] I'm working on a little something called [b]Whimsy Fairytale[/b] to update the shop once Autumn's Delight and Jack-O Catcher run out of print. This is what I got from wanting to do something 'cutesy' for unlimited runs (450g) c: This accent is not yet available but I'll be putting together an interest list for it, if there is any, and [b]I'd love to hear your critique[/b] since there is a lot I could tweak or try to add before it goes official :D @Fairytale especial ping because I used your pastel lair/dragons as inspiration and models hah :'D @Clocks - @snowpea - @Snowcrow - @Valley - @Separatist - @IgnisFlamel - @NowViewing - @Amphiptere - @TerrorDerr - @BlackandTan - @Marx - @iamsoeridone - @Rhee - @Ikunoche - @mismagius - @Dygii - @Yami - @captaincaiti - @Hemlock13 - @Win - @Maye - @Luunai - @LetmebeLost - @SilverRain - @marymouse - @mewhaku[/center]
tumblr_ndge1ikLbW1tg6he6o1_400.pngtumblr_ndge1ikLbW1tg6he6o2_400.png

New Accent!

I'm working on a little something called Whimsy Fairytale to update the shop once Autumn's Delight and Jack-O Catcher run out of print. This is what I got from wanting to do something 'cutesy' for unlimited runs (450g) c:

This accent is not yet available but I'll be putting together an interest list for it, if there is any, and I'd love to hear your critique since there is a lot I could tweak or try to add before it goes official :D

@Fairytale especial ping because I used your pastel lair/dragons as inspiration and models hah :'D

@Clocks - @snowpea - @Snowcrow - @Valley - @Separatist - @IgnisFlamel - @NowViewing - @Amphiptere - @TerrorDerr - @BlackandTan - @Marx - @iamsoeridone - @Rhee - @Ikunoche - @mismagius - @Dygii - @Yami - @captaincaiti - @Hemlock13 - @Win - @Maye - @Luunai - @LetmebeLost - @SilverRain - @marymouse - @mewhaku
@Calavera Oh my gosh that's adorable!! ;w; Thought I really like it, perhaps you could try a version where the clouds are more solid, or line up with a more vectored look so they match the rainbow? That's just a suggestion, though. I'm not really one for rainbow accents but it is really cute. :D

Pinging @Dragoniste because you may be interested!
@Calavera Oh my gosh that's adorable!! ;w; Thought I really like it, perhaps you could try a version where the clouds are more solid, or line up with a more vectored look so they match the rainbow? That's just a suggestion, though. I'm not really one for rainbow accents but it is really cute. :D

Pinging @Dragoniste because you may be interested!
@Calavera

I must have it!

@canis
Did you see this?
@Calavera

I must have it!

@canis
Did you see this?
@Calavera
I really love the accent! Sadly imps are not my favorite and i actually don't really own one. ;c
Maybe i will just try to find a perfect Imp for the accent haha.
You should do Spirals...Spiiiiiirals, rainbow noodles.
@Calavera
I really love the accent! Sadly imps are not my favorite and i actually don't really own one. ;c
Maybe i will just try to find a perfect Imp for the accent haha.
You should do Spirals...Spiiiiiirals, rainbow noodles.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Dygii I thought the same thing, but I was a bit scared that solid clouds with outline would make it look a bit too cartoony? whispy clouds seemed realistic enough to counter the rainbow-weaboo xD But if you're suggesting I'll definitely try, thank you!

@Separatist I'm working on noodles for more sugarskulls sometime, but right now the only accent I have for them I submitted to the Riot of Rot contest :T
@Dygii I thought the same thing, but I was a bit scared that solid clouds with outline would make it look a bit too cartoony? whispy clouds seemed realistic enough to counter the rainbow-weaboo xD But if you're suggesting I'll definitely try, thank you!

@Separatist I'm working on noodles for more sugarskulls sometime, but right now the only accent I have for them I submitted to the Riot of Rot contest :T
@Calavera
Aww, I love this so much! I must have one (especially for Moxxie!)
@Calavera
Aww, I love this so much! I must have one (especially for Moxxie!)
B8GHHlZ.png
@Calavera I am so in love with that accent, omigosh ♥ I wish I was rich enough to buy a whole bunch and have a rainbow of imperial girls! I'd love to see some of the glitter you have on the rainbow on the clouds as well, but that's probably just because I always want extra glitter. . . either way, I'd definitely want to be on the interest list!
@Calavera I am so in love with that accent, omigosh ♥ I wish I was rich enough to buy a whole bunch and have a rainbow of imperial girls! I'd love to see some of the glitter you have on the rainbow on the clouds as well, but that's probably just because I always want extra glitter. . . either way, I'd definitely want to be on the interest list!
t7mbHdm.png