Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Halloween Conest (Winners Up!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!! I can't wait, I'm so excited for this! ^^

I found a Lightning Egg, but I'm hoping to find a Plague one because red eyes xD
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy!! I can't wait, I'm so excited for this! ^^

I found a Lightning Egg, but I'm hoping to find a Plague one because red eyes xD
@JovaniSkye :D I'll trade you xD I have a plague egg :3
@JovaniSkye :D I'll trade you xD I have a plague egg :3
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@KittersKamala - OMG DONE O_O But now you know you're totally going to hatch a triple gen 1 xD Because that's my luck xD
@KittersKamala - OMG DONE O_O But now you know you're totally going to hatch a triple gen 1 xD Because that's my luck xD
@JovaniSkye :P You could always switch me back after the contest, I dont mind x33 I found the plague eggs so its RNG probably hates me anyways.
@JovaniSkye :P You could always switch me back after the contest, I dont mind x33 I found the plague eggs so its RNG probably hates me anyways.
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@Jinkx Still waiting on an egg, but it should be no problem to have it before the 15th! So excited now.
@Jinkx Still waiting on an egg, but it should be no problem to have it before the 15th! So excited now.
@Jinkx

I'm not absolutely positive but I may join in on this ^^ Might you add me to the participants list nonetheless? I'd like to get a ping later on as a reminder to hatch :D

That is, once I get an egg.
*grumbles over most horrible scavenging and coliseum luck*

Thank you!
@Jinkx

I'm not absolutely positive but I may join in on this ^^ Might you add me to the participants list nonetheless? I'd like to get a ping later on as a reminder to hatch :D

That is, once I get an egg.
*grumbles over most horrible scavenging and coliseum luck*

Thank you!
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@Felraen

Sure thing!
@Felraen

Sure thing!
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
Hmm this sounds pretty fun! I'd like to be added to the participants list! :D
Hmm this sounds pretty fun! I'd like to be added to the participants list! :D
@Iceeh