Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Swipp Swap sensing personal inventory
@Yenfalcon

Ohh I see. I read too fast, haha. That's fine then. :)
@Yenfalcon

Ohh I see. I read too fast, haha. That's fine then. :)
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
Support. This would be really helpful and probably make me care more about Swipp to be honest. :p
Support. This would be really helpful and probably make me care more about Swipp to be honest. :p
tumblr_inline_nebe7mH9sW1qmu9vp.png
Definitely support! :)
That would be so much easier to keep track and encouraging to get those last few things to swap :3
Definitely support! :)
That would be so much easier to keep track and encouraging to get those last few things to swap :3
I support this!
Especially if you only need to grab a couple more of that material to complete the trade, you could quickly go get them so you can complete the trade!
I support this!
Especially if you only need to grab a couple more of that material to complete the trade, you could quickly go get them so you can complete the trade!
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
He already does. He uses his magic powers to decide what not to let you see. In my instance, he knows I have enough for the driftwood baron... so he doesn't display that swap xD

But support - I'd like to see how many I have to go before he stops offering the swap for me I have enough ^.^
He already does. He uses his magic powers to decide what not to let you see. In my instance, he knows I have enough for the driftwood baron... so he doesn't display that swap xD

But support - I'd like to see how many I have to go before he stops offering the swap for me I have enough ^.^
Support.
Support.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
*boost*
*boost*
Support!
Support!
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
*boost*
*boost*
Support. :3
Support. :3
Jd88XNq.png
etYYz4O.png
Y7MOfeL.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
5vnsOgE.png
qJFAY9h.png
..............................2yteUZv.png............................... J7D1quC.png
x8YqlBy.gif
Xdm2YwF.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
vTXnFX4.png
auS5qBH.png