Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Coliseum Training
Only those I've pinged should post. It is the only way I can get everyone to see and respond to this all in the same place. If you seriously just HAVE to post, please be respectful. If you want me to train a dragon, message me. I'm not charging anything at the moment. If you have some tips or anything for training, that's cool too. Haha. I'm not super-special-awesome at this, just really bored and need something to do in my free time. If you have any battle items for sale, I would possibly be interested in trading for/purchasing them.

Coliseum Training
This list is strictly for me to keep track of the dragons I train for former apprentices, friends, and myself. Mostly decided to do this so that we all have teams we can use to quickly farm for food after our long absences. We all are in the habit of leaving our dragons unfed until we have some use for them, due to the fact that most don’t get on daily because of school and whatnot.

@Relik @HellsHound @Profanity @Ruki @Ryuji @TheKuro @YamiKyo @Aquarion @Kaentara
I need to know what dragons you’d like me to train, how you’d like me to train them, what they are for (i.e. farming, exalt, battle, or all three), the items needed for the dragons, and what level you’d like me to get them to. If you leave it up to me, I will simply use Culex’s guide then charge you for the items I buy for them, if not provided.

@CrossDresser @Crooked
If you’d like me to train a team, or two, or even three, let me know! We all had a Skype chat about this already. I remember you two being too busy to join. That night. We’ll be having another group chat this weekend, if you’d like to join.

This will obviously take some time, so I’m thanking you now for your patience!

Dragons

Dragons
Farming Team; NightMother, Cicero, and Erebos.
Exalt Team; Suave and Suede.
Battle Team; Undecided.

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons
Only those I've pinged should post. It is the only way I can get everyone to see and respond to this all in the same place. If you seriously just HAVE to post, please be respectful. If you want me to train a dragon, message me. I'm not charging anything at the moment. If you have some tips or anything for training, that's cool too. Haha. I'm not super-special-awesome at this, just really bored and need something to do in my free time. If you have any battle items for sale, I would possibly be interested in trading for/purchasing them.

Coliseum Training
This list is strictly for me to keep track of the dragons I train for former apprentices, friends, and myself. Mostly decided to do this so that we all have teams we can use to quickly farm for food after our long absences. We all are in the habit of leaving our dragons unfed until we have some use for them, due to the fact that most don’t get on daily because of school and whatnot.

@Relik @HellsHound @Profanity @Ruki @Ryuji @TheKuro @YamiKyo @Aquarion @Kaentara
I need to know what dragons you’d like me to train, how you’d like me to train them, what they are for (i.e. farming, exalt, battle, or all three), the items needed for the dragons, and what level you’d like me to get them to. If you leave it up to me, I will simply use Culex’s guide then charge you for the items I buy for them, if not provided.

@CrossDresser @Crooked
If you’d like me to train a team, or two, or even three, let me know! We all had a Skype chat about this already. I remember you two being too busy to join. That night. We’ll be having another group chat this weekend, if you’d like to join.

This will obviously take some time, so I’m thanking you now for your patience!

Dragons

Dragons
Farming Team; NightMother, Cicero, and Erebos.
Exalt Team; Suave and Suede.
Battle Team; Undecided.

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons

Dragons
@Defekt
Oh yesss! Okay! So I would like Hypnos and Lilac to be my exalt fodder team. I'm going to buy other dragons to be my farmers.

My forest/forest/maize pair is going to @Crooked and I am sure that he messaged me saying that would be his exalt fodder team as well. I forgot to message you about it. >>
@Defekt
Oh yesss! Okay! So I would like Hypnos and Lilac to be my exalt fodder team. I'm going to buy other dragons to be my farmers.

My forest/forest/maize pair is going to @Crooked and I am sure that he messaged me saying that would be his exalt fodder team as well. I forgot to message you about it. >>
@Kaentara You silly lady. -Dropkicks- Lol.

@Defekt I would love to join in on this!
Gendry will be part of a farming team, but I need to get more dragons. I have yet to really be active on here, but once the teams are done, I will be more active. The site just was a bit too boring for me when I first joined those teams will make things interesting. I might also want a battle team, but I know you'll have a lot on your hands! Thanks Ryooooooo!!
@Kaentara You silly lady. -Dropkicks- Lol.

@Defekt I would love to join in on this!
Gendry will be part of a farming team, but I need to get more dragons. I have yet to really be active on here, but once the teams are done, I will be more active. The site just was a bit too boring for me when I first joined those teams will make things interesting. I might also want a battle team, but I know you'll have a lot on your hands! Thanks Ryooooooo!!
@Crooked
Oh shush. v< >v> *Evasive maneuvers, GO!!*
I'll send them right over!
@Crooked
Oh shush. v< >v> *Evasive maneuvers, GO!!*
I'll send them right over!
@Kaentara Thank you!
-Huffs- Butt.
@Kaentara Thank you!
-Huffs- Butt.
@Defekt How funny! I was just looking for other dragons to buy for the teams! I'll give you a list of what I'd like done by the end of the day your time. :)
@Defekt How funny! I was just looking for other dragons to buy for the teams! I'll give you a list of what I'd like done by the end of the day your time. :)