Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~-~- stuff [KICKFLIP]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40
@brit thanks for the ping! i bought the lavender crackle baby. soooo cuuuuute :D
@brit thanks for the ping! i bought the lavender crackle baby. soooo cuuuuute :D
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
@hawkcycle thanks! enjoy your dragon :o
@hawkcycle thanks! enjoy your dragon :o
FO7cMEh.png

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@brit
Could I steal away your Fire/Seafoam/Seafoam baby for 25k? >v> He is absolutely stunning, and makes the perfect pair with my pretty lady! uvu
@brit
Could I steal away your Fire/Seafoam/Seafoam baby for 25k? >v> He is absolutely stunning, and makes the perfect pair with my pretty lady! uvu
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious I totally would've but he was bought off the AH while I was offline. Sorry :C
@Ambitious I totally would've but he was bought off the AH while I was offline. Sorry :C
FO7cMEh.png

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@brit
Aaah, what a shame! Thank you very much for letting me know, though! c: Your pairs are ridiculously pretty, I wish you good luck selling!

p.s. Actually, could I be added to the general pinglist, if you have one? I'd like to be alerted when any of your beautiful hatchlings go on sale. >v>
@brit
Aaah, what a shame! Thank you very much for letting me know, though! c: Your pairs are ridiculously pretty, I wish you good luck selling!

p.s. Actually, could I be added to the general pinglist, if you have one? I'd like to be alerted when any of your beautiful hatchlings go on sale. >v>
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious aw shucks, thank you! good luck finding a mate for your imp!

edit: I don't have a general pinglist but I can start one! You can be the first
@Ambitious aw shucks, thank you! good luck finding a mate for your imp!

edit: I don't have a general pinglist but I can start one! You can be the first
FO7cMEh.png

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@brit aah noo, I just hatched a nest and filled my lair up! I'll give you 75k for the green/green/red one as soon as I've cleared a space if that's okay?
@brit aah noo, I just hatched a nest and filled my lair up! I'll give you 75k for the green/green/red one as soon as I've cleared a space if that's okay?
@Gunthersaurus yup that's fine! I'll take him off the AH for you
@Gunthersaurus yup that's fine! I'll take him off the AH for you
FO7cMEh.png

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
@Brit
Dangit, I keep missing the green ones! xD Any way I could pay you upfront sometime so I stop missing them??
@Brit
Dangit, I keep missing the green ones! xD Any way I could pay you upfront sometime so I stop missing them??
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.pngxbdaur.png0WorHCD.pngflamecaller_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mo6_zpsh2izldos.png
@brit I'd love a ping for future breedings of your watermelons
@brit I'd love a ping for future breedings of your watermelons
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 39 40