Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arcanist Art Raffle Planning & Discuss
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
@NeraAljon
Moved my conflicting mini-drawing date! ;)
@NeraAljon
Moved my conflicting mini-drawing date! ;)
@NeraAljon Do we just throw our names on the Mini-Draw sheet?
@NeraAljon Do we just throw our names on the Mini-Draw sheet?
Dream Dragon Wish List:
Obsidian/Obsidian/(Any color) Circuit
Looking for Wildclaw (F), Snappers, Faes, Skydancers and Pearlcatchers!

ArcanistArtRaffle_zps84b0d60c.gif
@Nefarian - You signed up for (5) Chibi drawings so I need you to put your name on the sheet (5) times, with each name on a different day
@Nefarian - You signed up for (5) Chibi drawings so I need you to put your name on the sheet (5) times, with each name on a different day
VinnyBanner_zpsbf878408.png
@NeraAljon Consider it done!
@NeraAljon Consider it done!
Dream Dragon Wish List:
Obsidian/Obsidian/(Any color) Circuit
Looking for Wildclaw (F), Snappers, Faes, Skydancers and Pearlcatchers!

ArcanistArtRaffle_zps84b0d60c.gif
@NeraAljon just looked at the tallying spreadsheet! Just a small suggestion, would it be maybe better if the ticket numbers auto-updated using a formula? just to make it easier on the tallymen and exalters. :3
@NeraAljon just looked at the tallying spreadsheet! Just a small suggestion, would it be maybe better if the ticket numbers auto-updated using a formula? just to make it easier on the tallymen and exalters. :3
1ffgBbR.png
@NeraAljon I've put my name in! I'll be posting up the pic for my sample tomorrow as well! Sorry for the delay, uni has been a butt ;u;
@NeraAljon I've put my name in! I'll be posting up the pic for my sample tomorrow as well! Sorry for the delay, uni has been a butt ;u;
@NeraAljon
that's okay with me~! sorry for not updating the spreadsheet earlier (*´ï½ªï½€*)
@NeraAljon
that's okay with me~! sorry for not updating the spreadsheet earlier (*´ï½ªï½€*)
tumblr_odovx0tBul1s99qe1o1_250.png
tumblr_inline_odrrlfxLRl1t7h64k_250.png
@theplastics - Please PLEASE do this I am terrible at formulas. You guys can change EVERYTHING about that spreadsheet to make it work better. Formulas and spreadsheets are my weakness so I'd love it if you took it and made it work best for you. ;;

@Tarere - I don't need examples for mini-draws. You're all set as long as you have your name listed as many times as you offered mini-draws! xD
@theplastics - Please PLEASE do this I am terrible at formulas. You guys can change EVERYTHING about that spreadsheet to make it work better. Formulas and spreadsheets are my weakness so I'd love it if you took it and made it work best for you. ;;

@Tarere - I don't need examples for mini-draws. You're all set as long as you have your name listed as many times as you offered mini-draws! xD
@MissAlavesa - Your are forgiven simply because of that bunny emote omgsocute ;A;
@MissAlavesa - Your are forgiven simply because of that bunny emote omgsocute ;A;
@NeraAljon for the final draw, I mean~ Since the sample I had was terribly outdated ;u;
@NeraAljon for the final draw, I mean~ Since the sample I had was terribly outdated ;u;
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22