Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Aeshlyn's Skin Emporium
Hello, all! I know the title says 'Skin Emporium', but I've only got a few skins to start out with. Hopefully, I'll be shelling out 2-3 per day over the next few days. The skins are reasonably priced since I'm no professional. Unfortunately, you must provide the blueprints for these skins, though if I get enough people, perhaps I'll be able to do some special sales in the future in which I provide the blueprints. See a skin you like, but on the wrong breed/gender? Let me know, and I'll whip you up the same skin for the same price.

So, without further ado, I present my skins!

Pre-made Skins:
All pre-made skins cost 100 gems/10k treasure unless otherwise stated.

Cherry Blossom
cherry-blossom.png

Rune Crossed (male Mirror)
rune-crossed1.png

Molten Shell (female Snapper)
lava-shell.png
(dormant)

lava-shell-1.png
(active) - 120 gems/12k treasure

Pre-made Accents:
All pre-made accents cost 7.5k treasure unless otherwise stated.

- none at the moment -

Custom Skins/Accents:

I can also take custom orders and create a skin or accent just to your liking! Custom order prices will vary depending on the complexity of the design, but no order will cost more than 500 gems / 250 gems [accent].

Custom Order Slots:

On a final note, I'm always open to suggestions for new skin/accents! If you're dropping by and would like to offer me some inspiration for new skins or accents, feel free to either leave your suggestions here in the thread or in my inbox. Thanks again for peeking at my shop! c:
Hello, all! I know the title says 'Skin Emporium', but I've only got a few skins to start out with. Hopefully, I'll be shelling out 2-3 per day over the next few days. The skins are reasonably priced since I'm no professional. Unfortunately, you must provide the blueprints for these skins, though if I get enough people, perhaps I'll be able to do some special sales in the future in which I provide the blueprints. See a skin you like, but on the wrong breed/gender? Let me know, and I'll whip you up the same skin for the same price.

So, without further ado, I present my skins!

Pre-made Skins:
All pre-made skins cost 100 gems/10k treasure unless otherwise stated.

Cherry Blossom
cherry-blossom.png

Rune Crossed (male Mirror)
rune-crossed1.png

Molten Shell (female Snapper)
lava-shell.png
(dormant)

lava-shell-1.png
(active) - 120 gems/12k treasure

Pre-made Accents:
All pre-made accents cost 7.5k treasure unless otherwise stated.

- none at the moment -

Custom Skins/Accents:

I can also take custom orders and create a skin or accent just to your liking! Custom order prices will vary depending on the complexity of the design, but no order will cost more than 500 gems / 250 gems [accent].

Custom Order Slots:

On a final note, I'm always open to suggestions for new skin/accents! If you're dropping by and would like to offer me some inspiration for new skins or accents, feel free to either leave your suggestions here in the thread or in my inbox. Thanks again for peeking at my shop! c:
Bump~ c:
Bump~ c:
Bump. o:
Bump. o:
Bump.
Bump.
Bump. o:
Bump. o:
Bump~
Bump~
Bump. c:
Bump. c: