Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The §pectralArk *Doubles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Arcadema You can keep me on Fable & Mythos and remove me from the others. ^^
@Arcadema You can keep me on Fable & Mythos and remove me from the others. ^^
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@Arcadema I've managed to find a suitable mate for my girl so I won't be needing a ping - thank you though!
@Arcadema I've managed to find a suitable mate for my girl so I won't be needing a ping - thank you though!
@Arcadema
Yep, though I'd like to change what I get pinged for! c: Can you ping me for Gazette and Memento's hatchlings, as well as any same-color hatchlings produced by other pairs (eg, maize/ivory/ivory)?
@Arcadema
Yep, though I'd like to change what I get pinged for! c: Can you ping me for Gazette and Memento's hatchlings, as well as any same-color hatchlings produced by other pairs (eg, maize/ivory/ivory)?
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Arcadema Can I switch lists? I found my Shadow boy, but now I'm after a Red/Maize/Maize girl, so can I go on the lists for Fable x Mythos and Lore x Legend? Thanks! Not fussed on breed.
@Arcadema Can I switch lists? I found my Shadow boy, but now I'm after a Red/Maize/Maize girl, so can I go on the lists for Fable x Mythos and Lore x Legend? Thanks! Not fussed on breed.
@Arcadema -- sorry for the late reply! i've no lair space right now, but could you keep me on the pinglist please? thanks! *hearts*
@Arcadema -- sorry for the late reply! i've no lair space right now, but could you keep me on the pinglist please? thanks! *hearts*
@Arcadema Can you please ping me if you get a maize/tangerine/maize male from Script? c:
@Arcadema Can you please ping me if you get a maize/tangerine/maize male from Script? c:
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@Misha Some new X/Maize/Maize babies are available now. :3
@Misha Some new X/Maize/Maize babies are available now. :3
signature_zps74d4b385.png
@Arcadema Squee!! Snatched up the mulberry gal. You just saved me a coatl scroll ♥
@Arcadema Squee!! Snatched up the mulberry gal. You just saved me a coatl scroll ♥
icefull2.png
@Misha Thank you! And I'm glad for that! Hurray!
@Misha Thank you! And I'm glad for that! Hurray!
signature_zps74d4b385.png
@Arcadema Have any use for a Mulberry/Maize/Maize fae before I exalt her? xD She's already irid/Shim/UB
@Arcadema Have any use for a Mulberry/Maize/Maize fae before I exalt her? xD She's already irid/Shim/UB
icefull2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9