Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Berlie's Coli Levelling/Grinding! (OPEN)
[center][size=6][font=Engravers MT][b]Berlie's Levelling and Coliseum Grinding Service[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center][size=4]Hi all! This thread will be for you to request any Coliseum needs, whether it be grinding in a specific venue for all of the items, grinding for particular items, grinding for fest items, or leveling dragons! Prices vary depending on what you'd like done, but standard pricing will all be shown below![/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IEzFfG1.png[/img] [/center] [center][size=5][font=Engravers MT][b]Pricing:[/b][/font][/size][/center] [center][columns][center][size=4][b]Standard Grinding[/b] Standard Grinding consists of me grinding in a specific venue with all items from the session going to you! Rate: 30-minute session (about 180 battles) = 50g/kt[/size] [/center] [color=transparent]xxccccccccccccccx[/color][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/bHH1VIS.png[/img][nextcol][center][size=4][b]Specific Item Grinding[/b] Specific item grinding consists of me grinding in a specific venue with [b][i]ONLY[/i][/b] specifically requested items going to you! Rate: 30-minute session (about 180 battles) = 5g/kt [b][i]per requested item[/i][/b] [/size][/center][/columns][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bNl3T2B.png[/img][/center] [center][columns][center][size=4][b]Fest Grinding (All items)[/b] Fest grinding is the same as standard grinding, with the bonus of getting fest items (currency, skins, etc.). Rate: 30-minute session (about 180 battles) = 55g/kt [/size][/center][color=transparent]xxcccxcccccccxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/P9xwrIj.png[/img] [nextcol][center][size=4][b]Fest Grinding (Fest items)[/b] Grinding for fest items consists of the same as specific item grinding, but you [b][i]ONLY[/i][/b] get the [b]fest items[/b] (currency, skins, etc.). Rate: 30-minute session (about 180 battles) = 7g/kt [b][i]per requested item[/i][/b][/size][/center][/columns][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/bNl3T2B.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][b]Dragon Leveling[/b][/center] [center][size=4]Dragon leveling is exactly what it sounds like! I'll go into the coliseum and level as many dragons as you'd like to whatever level you'd like! Levelling does tend to take a lot of time for higher levels, so please be patient with me when placing high-level orders :> Level 1-5:16g/kt Level 6: 18g/kt Level 7:20g/kt Level 8: 25g/kt Level 9: 27g/kt Level 10: 30g/kt Level 20 to 25: 125g/kt Level 1-5 to 25: 250g/kt Any levels in between will be variable, feel free to ask me about it to get pricing for specific cases![/size] [/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/PyU92rt.png[/img] [/center] [center][size=4]Orders can either be placed here in the thread or through PM. When placing your order, be sure to be specific with what you want (coli venue(s), time, items, dragon level, etc.). If you aren't sure, don't be afraid to ask! If you'd like a service that isn't clear or exactly like the outlined options, feel free to message me with the details and we can discuss pricing! I'm subbed to the thread so no need to ping, but if you'd prefer to ping anyway, feel free :>[/size][/center]
Berlie's Levelling and Coliseum Grinding Service
Hi all! This thread will be for you to request any Coliseum needs, whether it be grinding in a specific venue for all of the items, grinding for particular items, grinding for fest items, or leveling dragons! Prices vary depending on what you'd like done, but standard pricing will all be shown below!
IEzFfG1.png
Pricing:
Standard Grinding
Standard Grinding consists of me grinding in a specific venue with all items from the session going to you!

Rate: 30-minute session
(about 180 battles) = 50g/kt
xxccccccccccccccx
bHH1VIS.png
Specific Item Grinding
Specific item grinding consists of me grinding in a specific venue with ONLY specifically requested items going to you!

(about 180 battles) = 5g/kt per requested item
bNl3T2B.png
Fest Grinding (All items)
Fest grinding is the same as standard grinding, with the bonus of getting fest items (currency, skins, etc.).

(about 180 battles) = 55g/kt
xxcccxcccccccxxxxxx
P9xwrIj.png
Fest Grinding (Fest items)
Grinding for fest items consists of the same as specific item grinding, but you ONLY get the fest items (currency, skins, etc.).

(about 180 battles) = 7g/kt per requested item
bNl3T2B.png
Dragon Leveling
Dragon leveling is exactly what it sounds like! I'll go into the coliseum and level as many dragons as you'd like to whatever level you'd like! Levelling does tend to take a lot of time for higher levels, so please be patient with me when placing high-level orders :>

Level 1-5:16g/kt
Level 6: 18g/kt
Level 7:20g/kt
Level 8: 25g/kt
Level 9: 27g/kt
Level 10: 30g/kt
Level 20 to 25: 125g/kt
Level 1-5 to 25: 250g/kt

Any levels in between will be variable, feel free to ask me about it to get pricing for specific cases!
PyU92rt.png
Orders can either be placed here in the thread or through PM. When placing your order, be sure to be specific with what you want (coli venue(s), time, items, dragon level, etc.). If you aren't sure, don't be afraid to ask!

If you'd like a service that isn't clear or exactly like the outlined options, feel free to message me with the details and we can discuss pricing! I'm subbed to the thread so no need to ping, but if you'd prefer to ping anyway, feel free :>
Medium-Graphic-affiliates-2.pngV0Zx4P8.gifvbbX5q8.gif
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@Berliethebee you good with fodder grinding in mire? 30 minutes?
@Berliethebee you good with fodder grinding in mire? 30 minutes?
"
@Ianthe69
Yep yep! Just send em over with payment and I'll get started
@Ianthe69
Yep yep! Just send em over with payment and I'll get started