Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | temporarily closed, catching up
Could I take home this lovely dragon, and 500 gems? Much appreciated! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83240188][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/832402/83240188_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I take home this lovely dragon, and 500 gems? Much appreciated!

83240188_350.png
sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /
Could I request 1000 gems and a Dust Storm UMA if you’ve got any of them left? Seriously incredible looking UMAs!
Could I request 1000 gems and a Dust Storm UMA if you’ve got any of them left? Seriously incredible looking UMAs!
Alone, at the edge of the universe~

9hqcHsy.png hGPJYLF.png qN1OyUr.png
sorry to hear you're leaving </3 but tysm for doing this !! could i get: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81761661][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/817617/81761661_350.png[/img][/url] (+ their current accessories/skin + whatever accessories/genes are used in their scry you have, if that's alr ?) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87619470][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/876195/87619470_350.png[/img][/url] + do you have any of these ? need them for g1 projects :') [Item = Primary Gene: Chrysocolla] [Item = Secondary Gene: Malachite] [Item = Tertiary Gene: Veined] [Item = Vial of Elemental Sight] (x2) [Item = Primary Gene: Pinstripe] [Item = Secondary Gene: Trail] [Item = Tertiary Gene: Stained] [Item = Primary Gene: Swirl] (x4) [Item = Secondary Gene: Myrid] (x2) [Item = Tertiary Gene: Scales] [Item = Secondary Gene: Blend] [Item = Vial of Faded Sight] + 500 gems ?
sorry to hear you're leaving </3 but tysm for doing this !!
could i get:
81761661_350.png
(+ their current accessories/skin + whatever accessories/genes are used in their scry you have, if that's alr ?)
87619470_350.png
+ do you have any of these ? need them for g1 projects :')
Primary Gene: Chrysocolla Secondary Gene: Malachite Tertiary Gene: Veined Vial of Elemental Sight (x2) Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail Tertiary Gene: Stained Primary Gene: Swirl (x4) Secondary Gene: Myrid (x2) Tertiary Gene: Scales Secondary Gene: Blend Vial of Faded Sight
+ 500 gems ?
the fella in my avatar:

96482429.png
Currently working my way through all the requests so far but I'm just making this post to say that everything after this is only going to be dealt with/sent tomorrow at the earliest - I'm going to finish sending everything before this but then I'm gonna need a break from crossroads askdjdsabhsa, it needs an update so bad help x'D

Edit: finished all requests up to this point, I might intermittently send some of the newer ones between now and tomorrow but I'll see,,, I mostly don't want to lose track of who I have and haven't sent stuff to already :']
Currently working my way through all the requests so far but I'm just making this post to say that everything after this is only going to be dealt with/sent tomorrow at the earliest - I'm going to finish sending everything before this but then I'm gonna need a break from crossroads askdjdsabhsa, it needs an update so bad help x'D

Edit: finished all requests up to this point, I might intermittently send some of the newer ones between now and tomorrow but I'll see,,, I mostly don't want to lose track of who I have and haven't sent stuff to already :']
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop | free stuff
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
This is super genrous!

Could I ask for 500g, a copy of your UMA (im interested to see what project i can cook up to go with it!), and any amount familiars I dont have?

The familiars are what I am most interested in since I am sub-100 left until completion, but if none are available can I ask for some stacks of Insects?
This is super genrous!

Could I ask for 500g, a copy of your UMA (im interested to see what project i can cook up to go with it!), and any amount familiars I dont have?

The familiars are what I am most interested in since I am sub-100 left until completion, but if none are available can I ask for some stacks of Insects?
gL5itV1.png
Hello, your lair is so gorgeous! It's unfortunate that you're leaving but I wish you the best in whatever else captures your interest and that your time and dedication in curating such a beautiful space will be able to put to its potential :D

Thank you for your generosity and time in sorting out everyone's requests! I'd have to apologise for mine but i was wondering if i could get the 1000g and any of the list below...to your convenience, apologies for the search again!!

Food: giant darner, emerald striker, onyx cobra, sand creeper, fanned cockroach, black tulip, white-eared hummingbird

Material: gold, silver, salt, water runestone, decorative desert tile + transmutations

Apparel: anything nature/light/arcane themed, halos, light aura, daybreak decorations, greenskeeper treeshroud, gladegift garland, frostfaerie wings, moonglow thorns, starfall crystalcloak, warmwater wanderers, leafy gladeboughs, starwood veil, surgestream coat, leafy gladeboughs

Battle: eliminate, rally (probably this category could be optional)

Speciality: I don' know if searching by rarity for them makes it easier but fest/6-5 star items? or vials of sight (elemental, darkened, glowing, soft), vista: starfall celebration, 3rd anniversary, night sky, seasonal (spring, autumn, summer, winter), scene: remembrance, shoreline serenity, foxfire grove, battlefield, enchanted library, haunted museum, rocky, refuge, seasonal, tert: koi, stained, ghost, sparkle...gem genes (e.g phar/sarc, starcon...also flair/flaunt is good and blaze. breed changes: spiral, obe, skydancer...anything and everything? Whatever you want to get rid of)

Skins: I love the naturalistic theme you have going on and most of it would fit my lair! I would be interested in nature/earthy or light-themed skins/umas but won't complain on what you have to share

Other: any eggs, fest currency (sub-category holiday item) including prismatic tokens, gilded/iron chests

Thank you so much!! Sorry for the long list aa..
Hello, your lair is so gorgeous! It's unfortunate that you're leaving but I wish you the best in whatever else captures your interest and that your time and dedication in curating such a beautiful space will be able to put to its potential :D

Thank you for your generosity and time in sorting out everyone's requests! I'd have to apologise for mine but i was wondering if i could get the 1000g and any of the list below...to your convenience, apologies for the search again!!

Food: giant darner, emerald striker, onyx cobra, sand creeper, fanned cockroach, black tulip, white-eared hummingbird

Material: gold, silver, salt, water runestone, decorative desert tile + transmutations

Apparel: anything nature/light/arcane themed, halos, light aura, daybreak decorations, greenskeeper treeshroud, gladegift garland, frostfaerie wings, moonglow thorns, starfall crystalcloak, warmwater wanderers, leafy gladeboughs, starwood veil, surgestream coat, leafy gladeboughs

Battle: eliminate, rally (probably this category could be optional)

Speciality: I don' know if searching by rarity for them makes it easier but fest/6-5 star items? or vials of sight (elemental, darkened, glowing, soft), vista: starfall celebration, 3rd anniversary, night sky, seasonal (spring, autumn, summer, winter), scene: remembrance, shoreline serenity, foxfire grove, battlefield, enchanted library, haunted museum, rocky, refuge, seasonal, tert: koi, stained, ghost, sparkle...gem genes (e.g phar/sarc, starcon...also flair/flaunt is good and blaze. breed changes: spiral, obe, skydancer...anything and everything? Whatever you want to get rid of)

Skins: I love the naturalistic theme you have going on and most of it would fit my lair! I would be interested in nature/earthy or light-themed skins/umas but won't complain on what you have to share

Other: any eggs, fest currency (sub-category holiday item) including prismatic tokens, gilded/iron chests

Thank you so much!! Sorry for the long list aa..
Sorry to hear you may be leaving! I do hope life outside of FR will be great, though! <3 This is such a kind thing to do, so thank you for hosting!

If you still have gems available, I'd appreciate 1000g and some treasure if possible. If not, that's totally cool, no worries!

I'd also appreciate blue, pink, black, or purple apparel! And if you have any Coatl accents, I'd love some, if possible.

Again, no worries if it's not possible. Thank you either way, and I hope everything goes well for you!
Sorry to hear you may be leaving! I do hope life outside of FR will be great, though! <3 This is such a kind thing to do, so thank you for hosting!

If you still have gems available, I'd appreciate 1000g and some treasure if possible. If not, that's totally cool, no worries!

I'd also appreciate blue, pink, black, or purple apparel! And if you have any Coatl accents, I'd love some, if possible.

Again, no worries if it's not possible. Thank you either way, and I hope everything goes well for you!
f8d1751f50b3627494deb7d1a9ac98d68749e38f.png
Hello, I totally get the burn out.i just returned myself after a long break. I hope whatever you decided to do you are happy moving forward.

-Like everyone else I would love some gems(any amount but of course 1k would be nice^^) and/or treasure
- any magical shards you may have
-rusted/iron/gilded chests or silver/gold/copper ore
-Silver Muck, gold muck, orange goo, Purple Ooze, Blue Ooze, purple sludge
Apparel: winter wind, summer swelter, anything from the Lavender Carousel set, any cobwebs, anything from the Opulent Nightshade set
Battle: rally, haste, cleansing tonic, major health potion
- these skins/accents: skin: springrise screamer, skin: Alligator Snapper Turtle, Accent: Wandering Nest, skin: Scourge Baroness, Skin: Arcane Elemental, Accent: Lightlock, Accent: Capriccio Stravagante, Skin: sundered sky, Accent: Crystallized Queen, Accent: Points and Druzy, Accent: This Frosty Night, Accent: Coldsnap
Hello, I totally get the burn out.i just returned myself after a long break. I hope whatever you decided to do you are happy moving forward.

-Like everyone else I would love some gems(any amount but of course 1k would be nice^^) and/or treasure
- any magical shards you may have
-rusted/iron/gilded chests or silver/gold/copper ore
-Silver Muck, gold muck, orange goo, Purple Ooze, Blue Ooze, purple sludge
Apparel: winter wind, summer swelter, anything from the Lavender Carousel set, any cobwebs, anything from the Opulent Nightshade set
Battle: rally, haste, cleansing tonic, major health potion
- these skins/accents: skin: springrise screamer, skin: Alligator Snapper Turtle, Accent: Wandering Nest, skin: Scourge Baroness, Skin: Arcane Elemental, Accent: Lightlock, Accent: Capriccio Stravagante, Skin: sundered sky, Accent: Crystallized Queen, Accent: Points and Druzy, Accent: This Frosty Night, Accent: Coldsnap
85577423.pngwrdGjiR.png86690563.png
I would love to request (up to) 1000 gems, if any are still available!

Apart from that, I'm looking for any of these specific festival familiars, if you have any to spare:

Larkspur of Thundercrack
Marble Lightweaver
Agate Shadowbinder
Cerussite Icewarden
Spirit of Plague
Bloomback Slink
Boilback Slink
Flameback Slink
Fossilback Slink
Lightback Slink
Runeback Slink
Shardback Slink

Or any Riot of Rot festival skins.

If none of that is possible, just some meat and/or insects would be fantastic. Thank you so much for your generosity!
I would love to request (up to) 1000 gems, if any are still available!

Apart from that, I'm looking for any of these specific festival familiars, if you have any to spare:

Larkspur of Thundercrack
Marble Lightweaver
Agate Shadowbinder
Cerussite Icewarden
Spirit of Plague
Bloomback Slink
Boilback Slink
Flameback Slink
Fossilback Slink
Lightback Slink
Runeback Slink
Shardback Slink

Or any Riot of Rot festival skins.

If none of that is possible, just some meat and/or insects would be fantastic. Thank you so much for your generosity!
Hey sedge[emoji=sandsurge size=1] Could I get 1000g or whatever amount you have left and shadow/night and nature themed umas? Would also appreciate any additional shadow themed or night of nocturne items/apparel such as flame candles, ribbons, smokeswirls and the sort. Also interested in salt, gold, silver, transmutations (anything left or specifically red goo, gold/silver muck, black/white slime and advanced brews like beakers and imbued sulfur), fest currency (prismatic token, etc) and gilded/iron chests. Also id love a dragon of yours: (the green nocturne) https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87908113 real beauty Thank you and best of wishes for you elsewhere xx [emoji=fae love size=1]
Hey sedge Could I get 1000g or whatever amount you have left and shadow/night and nature themed umas?

Would also appreciate any additional shadow themed or night of nocturne items/apparel such as flame candles, ribbons, smokeswirls and the sort.

Also interested in salt, gold, silver, transmutations (anything left or specifically red goo, gold/silver muck, black/white slime and advanced brews like beakers and imbued sulfur), fest currency (prismatic token, etc) and gilded/iron chests.

Also id love a dragon of yours: (the green nocturne)
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87908113
real beauty

Thank you and best of wishes for you elsewhere xx