Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hard-to-obtain things (new)
Hey there! I'm scrounging up funds for an expensive purchase and need some stuff gone, so I figured I'd advertise some of my AH listings [emoji=veilspun happy size=1] Thanks for looking! Very willing to haggle/take mixed payment ^^ [skin=28492] - 48g [item=Scene: Crystal Pools] - 120g [item=Enchanter's Cloak] - 180kt [item=Adjudicator Waist Wrap] - 300kt [item=Adjudicator Overcoat] - 300kt [skin=10767] - offer
Hey there! I'm scrounging up funds for an expensive purchase and need some stuff gone, so I figured I'd advertise some of my AH listings Thanks for looking!

Very willing to haggle/take mixed payment ^^

- 48g

Scene: Crystal Pools - 120g

Enchanter's Cloak - 180kt

Adjudicator Waist Wrap - 300kt

Adjudicator Overcoat - 300kt

- offer
Adoptable%20-%20Inferndigo%20Kruin.png
[emoji=raven size=1]
@Inferndigo may I ask if you happen to have anything youd be interested to trade (eggs, fest stuff, genes, G1s...) for the female obe accent?
@Inferndigo may I ask if you happen to have anything youd be interested to trade (eggs, fest stuff, genes, G1s...) for the female obe accent?
ys1o8zl.png.. Come and get WvI
grab bags
and cute
badges!
FFP9LJY.png IyYKkxH.png.. Currently offering
custom art &
exclusive adopts
at WvI foddart!
Get spiral badge just by ordering foddart!
@Hikumi Hi there, thanks for your interest! I'd definitely be willing to accept eggs for trade, and would be interested in a few genes. Do you happen to have a copy of Firefly or a Vial of Darkened Sight?
@Hikumi Hi there, thanks for your interest! I'd definitely be willing to accept eggs for trade, and would be interested in a few genes. Do you happen to have a copy of Firefly or a Vial of Darkened Sight?
@Inferndigo no vial and no firefly cause I sold it some time ago but I got a couple noc eggs (230g LAH) and can add 90g to cover difference!
@Inferndigo no vial and no firefly cause I sold it some time ago but I got a couple noc eggs (230g LAH) and can add 90g to cover difference!
ys1o8zl.png.. Come and get WvI
grab bags
and cute
badges!
FFP9LJY.png IyYKkxH.png.. Currently offering
custom art &
exclusive adopts
at WvI foddart!
Get spiral badge just by ordering foddart!
@Hikumi Sounds great! I'll set up a CR ^^
@Hikumi Sounds great! I'll set up a CR ^^
[emoji=raven size=1]
[emoji=raven size=1]
@Inferndigo could I buy the Kintsugi and Azure Stare accents? c:
@Inferndigo could I buy the Kintsugi and Azure Stare accents? c:
he/they | FR+1 | pings are ok!
Water-Network.png
@Alex Sure, thank you for your interest! I'll get a CR set up :D