Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
Commission taken by the talented Hikumi.

Broad type of art you want:
Digital.

More specific type:
I need to commission a simple banner to be used in forum posts for a division of my hatchery.

Specifications:
Colors/theme to match Scene: Drakeharvest with the letters in green (examples in my bio - font: Papyrus, color code: 228B22).

Payment:
Payment will be in gems. Price is negotiable, but not to exceed 2k gems.

Keywords:
Banner, Hatchery, Forum Posts

Optional:
If you have an art shop, a signature can be added to link to it, similar to how I did for Inept's on my bio. Please pm me to discuss/get more info![/b]
Commission taken by the talented Hikumi.

Digital.

More specific type:
I need to commission a simple banner to be used in forum posts for a division of my hatchery.

Specifications:
Colors/theme to match Scene: Drakeharvest with the letters in green (examples in my bio - font: Papyrus, color code: 228B22).

Payment:
Payment will be in gems. Price is negotiable, but not to exceed 2k gems.

Keywords:
Banner, Hatchery, Forum Posts

Optional:
If you have an art shop, a signature can be added to link to it, similar to how I did for Inept's on my bio. Please pm me to discuss/get more info![/b]
ArgR83c.png FR+2
... 3T8HJyw.png ... she/her
... okSnXBO.png
Digital

More specific type:
humanoid, cartoonish style.

Specifications:
im looking for an icon of Shigeo Kageyama (mob) from mob psycho 100 to use on discord (I will include credit in my Bio) I would like it to have color.

Payment:
2 unhatched nocturne eggs, prim rose mith familiar, and 20 gems

OR

2 unhatched nocturne eggs, and a level 10 dragon

OR

first claim to any dragons I breed before I sell/giveaway/name and keep them for 6 months you are free to do whatever you want with these, limit of claiming 2 hatchlings per nest.

OR

art trade (I only draw human/humanoid please no anthro or dragons sorry. examples available upon request)

Keywords:
Icon, anime, cartoon, simple color, art trade, fandom, human, humanoid

Optional:

I am also willing to discuss price for a full piece as opposed to just an icon ^^, may be a bit selective with picking please dont take it personally
Digital

More specific type:
humanoid, cartoonish style.

Specifications:
im looking for an icon of Shigeo Kageyama (mob) from mob psycho 100 to use on discord (I will include credit in my Bio) I would like it to have color.

Payment:
2 unhatched nocturne eggs, prim rose mith familiar, and 20 gems

OR

2 unhatched nocturne eggs, and a level 10 dragon

OR

first claim to any dragons I breed before I sell/giveaway/name and keep them for 6 months you are free to do whatever you want with these, limit of claiming 2 hatchlings per nest.

OR

art trade (I only draw human/humanoid please no anthro or dragons sorry. examples available upon request)

Keywords:
Icon, anime, cartoon, simple color, art trade, fandom, human, humanoid

Optional:

I am also willing to discuss price for a full piece as opposed to just an icon ^^, may be a bit selective with picking please dont take it personally
Cosmere and fullmetal alchemist enjoyer
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid couple sketches

Specifications:
Looking to get 4 couple sketches, my tiefling gal with her wives and husband (half-orc, fairy, satyr and aasimar who looks like an elf)

imgur album with all references of the characters and poses here

Payment:
3.5kg, and art of my own. i can draw pretty much anything from reference, feel free to pm for examples of stuff other than humanoids ^^

Keywords:
humanoid, dnd, sketch, semi-realistic
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid couple sketches

Specifications:
Looking to get 4 couple sketches, my tiefling gal with her wives and husband (half-orc, fairy, satyr and aasimar who looks like an elf)

imgur album with all references of the characters and poses here

Payment:
3.5kg, and art of my own. i can draw pretty much anything from reference, feel free to pm for examples of stuff other than humanoids ^^

Keywords:
humanoid, dnd, sketch, semi-realistic
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
Digital or traditional humanoid drawings

More specific type:
Human/humanoid art, ship art, oc/canon art

Specifications:
Mostly looking to get pieces of people hugging/kissing/otherwise interacting (with each other, or with objects) at the moment, I have some pose references here to show you the vibes I'm looking for in these pieces.

Payment:
Currently have about 4kg, would prefer to not spend all of it in one place. The amount I have might change in the future, but I'm always looking for art, and am always paying in flight rising currency - I'd also be very happy to pay in dragons, and I have a bunch of gened g1's here if you're interested in taking those as payment

Keywords:
Coloured, human, humanoid, treasure, gems, frc payment, always looking, dynamic poses, oc/canon art, ship art, couple art, based on pose references, scenes, black hair styles, genshin oc, scenes, dogs, magic & magical items,

Optional:
I have a couple of specific pieces I'm looking for, if you'd like to take up any of these, lmk in the pms^^
Faun/Wyll art: ship art of one of my oc's and a character from a game (Wyll Ravengard from bg3). Most of the pose refs linked are for them
Faun&Dogs: 2 pieces of Faun and Spatula (shark-dog), one as a puppy and one as an adult, 1 piece of Faun and Kianidas (darkness-wolf), all with pose & character refs
Laura x IRL Songs: Laura in a recording booth, singing lyrics from irl songs, mostly silly/meme-y. Not looking for too many details, just the character, a microphone and a wall
Laura Genshin Card: A fullbody mimicing genshin's drip marketing cards, using the Fontaine (Pneuma) background (I can send you the background via Discord)
Rosina warlock angst: Hit me up on discord to discuss this, as it toes the line of the amount of injuries allowed on FR.
Rosie goes druid: An old-ish lady with plants. I don't have much for this, I just want my girl taking care of plants and such
Digital or traditional humanoid drawings

More specific type:
Human/humanoid art, ship art, oc/canon art

Specifications:
Mostly looking to get pieces of people hugging/kissing/otherwise interacting (with each other, or with objects) at the moment, I have some pose references here to show you the vibes I'm looking for in these pieces.

Payment:
Currently have about 4kg, would prefer to not spend all of it in one place. The amount I have might change in the future, but I'm always looking for art, and am always paying in flight rising currency - I'd also be very happy to pay in dragons, and I have a bunch of gened g1's here if you're interested in taking those as payment

Keywords:
Coloured, human, humanoid, treasure, gems, frc payment, always looking, dynamic poses, oc/canon art, ship art, couple art, based on pose references, scenes, black hair styles, genshin oc, scenes, dogs, magic & magical items,

Optional:
I have a couple of specific pieces I'm looking for, if you'd like to take up any of these, lmk in the pms^^
Faun/Wyll art: ship art of one of my oc's and a character from a game (Wyll Ravengard from bg3). Most of the pose refs linked are for them
Faun&Dogs: 2 pieces of Faun and Spatula (shark-dog), one as a puppy and one as an adult, 1 piece of Faun and Kianidas (darkness-wolf), all with pose & character refs
Laura x IRL Songs: Laura in a recording booth, singing lyrics from irl songs, mostly silly/meme-y. Not looking for too many details, just the character, a microphone and a wall
Laura Genshin Card: A fullbody mimicing genshin's drip marketing cards, using the Fontaine (Pneuma) background (I can send you the background via Discord)
Rosina warlock angst: Hit me up on discord to discuss this, as it toes the line of the amount of injuries allowed on FR.
Rosie goes druid: An old-ish lady with plants. I don't have much for this, I just want my girl taking care of plants and such
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale

er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)

er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
Digital

More specific type:
dragon & anthro-lizard

Specifications:
I'd like to get some nice art for a dnd oc. He's a kobold ranger with a drake companion. So essentially I am looking for a dragon-esque and anthro-lizard.
Sadly no real refs available, currently I'm using two random pinterests but I'd prefer something I could call my own (you'll be credited of course) but this also means the rules aren't too strict as I'm open for ideas.

Coloured, halfbody to fullbody, ideally their heads can be used as icons

Payment:
FR currency. I also got some unhatched nocturne eggs and gems saved up. I may have some other items or genes, just ask!
I'm not comfortable with 100% payment upfront

Keywords:
colour, anthro, dragon, drake, dnd, oc, halfbody, fullbody
Digital

More specific type:
dragon & anthro-lizard

Specifications:
I'd like to get some nice art for a dnd oc. He's a kobold ranger with a drake companion. So essentially I am looking for a dragon-esque and anthro-lizard.
Sadly no real refs available, currently I'm using two random pinterests but I'd prefer something I could call my own (you'll be credited of course) but this also means the rules aren't too strict as I'm open for ideas.

Coloured, halfbody to fullbody, ideally their heads can be used as icons

Payment:
FR currency. I also got some unhatched nocturne eggs and gems saved up. I may have some other items or genes, just ask!

Keywords:
colour, anthro, dragon, drake, dnd, oc, halfbody, fullbody
qiTymVx.png
Sorry for the double post, I just have two entirely different ideas I'd like to comm and thought it's easier to do it as separate posts :)

Digital

More specific type:
human pairing (platonic relationship)

Specifications:
A punk vampire oc of mine and their "vampire dad"
I have several picrews for one, and a single one for the other, but detailed descriptions of both, which I can send via PM to avoid cluttering the channel/post. One of them is rather lanky and darker skinned, the other more on the bulkier side (not overly muscular but it's there)
Looking for coloured half- to fullbody art

Payment:

Keywords:
human, halfbody, fullbody, coloured, pairing, oc, vampires
Sorry for the double post, I just have two entirely different ideas I'd like to comm and thought it's easier to do it as separate posts :)

Digital

More specific type:
human pairing (platonic relationship)

Specifications:
A punk vampire oc of mine and their "vampire dad"
I have several picrews for one, and a single one for the other, but detailed descriptions of both, which I can send via PM to avoid cluttering the channel/post. One of them is rather lanky and darker skinned, the other more on the bulkier side (not overly muscular but it's there)
Looking for coloured half- to fullbody art

Payment:

Keywords:
human, halfbody, fullbody, coloured, pairing, oc, vampires
qiTymVx.png
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Humanoid, lined and colored headshot/bust with transparent/no background for a Toyhouse avatar

Specifications:
Looking for an avatar on TH for a new Dungeon Meshi-inspired orc OC! She's gender nonconforming with facial and body hair and curly afro-textured head hair, which could be difficult for some artists.
https://toyhou.se/29254218.hoq
Minimum size is 200x200 with a transparent background, although I love higher resolution art that can be scaled down to be used as an avatar.

Payment:
I have 26kg and don't have a budget, will pay for the right artist so just PM me with your examples and prices if interested!

Keywords: humanoid, pig, orc, porcine, dungeon meshi, delicious in dungeon, female, gender nonconforming, gender non-conforming, gnc, butch
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Humanoid, lined and colored headshot/bust with transparent/no background for a Toyhouse avatar

Specifications:
Looking for an avatar on TH for a new Dungeon Meshi-inspired orc OC! She's gender nonconforming with facial and body hair and curly afro-textured head hair, which could be difficult for some artists.
https://toyhou.se/29254218.hoq
Minimum size is 200x200 with a transparent background, although I love higher resolution art that can be scaled down to be used as an avatar.

Payment:
I have 26kg and don't have a budget, will pay for the right artist so just PM me with your examples and prices if interested!

Keywords: humanoid, pig, orc, porcine, dungeon meshi, delicious in dungeon, female, gender nonconforming, gender non-conforming, gnc, butch
digital

More specific type:
humanoid

Specifications:
art of this guy's humanoid form; icons, halfbody, fullbody, whatever ! picky with style, and will only reply to people im interested in, but feel free to offer anyway. preference for semi-realism but i do like stylized art as well depending

Payment:
usd , gems

Keywords:
usd, humanoid, halfbody, fullbody, icon, oc, digital, frc, gems

Keywords:
please be comfortable drawing his nose shape or at least trying; its important and while im willing to make some exceptions for certain styles, i prefer it to be accurate to the refs
digital

More specific type:
humanoid

Specifications:
art of this guy's humanoid form; icons, halfbody, fullbody, whatever ! picky with style, and will only reply to people im interested in, but feel free to offer anyway. preference for semi-realism but i do like stylized art as well depending

Payment:
usd , gems

Keywords:
usd, humanoid, halfbody, fullbody, icon, oc, digital, frc, gems

Keywords:
please be comfortable drawing his nose shape or at least trying; its important and while im willing to make some exceptions for certain styles, i prefer it to be accurate to the refs
pirate%20daughter%20plain%20fr%20sig.png
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart i guess? Im also cool with rendered, sketches, etc. Half body, busts, full bodies, etc.

Specifications:
Canon X OC. One masculine one feminine. I have plenty of references for both characters including their dynamics. I'm looking for someone that has experience drawing facial hair and skin detail. The characters have a height difference so the ability to draw different body styles would be awesome !! I don't really like anime style, sorry :,( Not interested in super cartoony or overtly cutesy styles either (such as chibis) but I like comic, western and semi realistic to realistic styles.

Payment:
My priority is FRC (gems) but I can also do USD. I don't have a defined budget right now so hit me up for anythang lol

Keywords:
Human, Humanoid, Semi Realistic, Couple, OC/Canon, OC x Canon, OC, halfbody, fullbody, rendered, sketch, colored, FRC, USD

Optional:
I'm looking for multiple artists! I'm a bit picky (sorry) it's nothing personal! I just have specific ways I like my characters depicted! I will DM back if I am interested so please don't bump or poke or anything like that, I prommy I see all my DMs
Digital

More specific type:
Lineart i guess? Im also cool with rendered, sketches, etc. Half body, busts, full bodies, etc.

Specifications:
Canon X OC. One masculine one feminine. I have plenty of references for both characters including their dynamics. I'm looking for someone that has experience drawing facial hair and skin detail. The characters have a height difference so the ability to draw different body styles would be awesome !! I don't really like anime style, sorry :,( Not interested in super cartoony or overtly cutesy styles either (such as chibis) but I like comic, western and semi realistic to realistic styles.

Payment:
My priority is FRC (gems) but I can also do USD. I don't have a defined budget right now so hit me up for anythang lol

Keywords:
Human, Humanoid, Semi Realistic, Couple, OC/Canon, OC x Canon, OC, halfbody, fullbody, rendered, sketch, colored, FRC, USD

Optional:
I'm looking for multiple artists! I'm a bit picky (sorry) it's nothing personal! I just have specific ways I like my characters depicted! I will DM back if I am interested so please don't bump or poke or anything like that, I prommy I see all my DMs
ZW2OPjy.png
digital

More specific type:
forum/signature art, can be pixel or not

Specifications:
i would like some art of my pfp dragon that i can fit in my signature :3
including the accent!

Payment:
gems, preferably nothing more than 800g!

Keywords:
signature, forum signature, gems, frc, dragon

Optional:
looking for multiple artists!
i really like cutesy styles, and i'd like it to include the details the accent has! can be simplied of course X3
digital

More specific type:
forum/signature art, can be pixel or not

Specifications:
i would like some art of my pfp dragon that i can fit in my signature :3
including the accent!

Payment:
gems, preferably nothing more than 800g!

Keywords:
signature, forum signature, gems, frc, dragon

Optional:
looking for multiple artists!
i really like cutesy styles, and i'd like it to include the details the accent has! can be simplied of course X3
eq6zQ9M.png
G8AyR6r.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
ice_cream_by_stardust_palace-dbr35so.png ice_cream_by_stardust_palace-dbr35pb.png