Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
@pricklysnoots i can take up to 2 of your dragons for training. Please send when you can. (I can start them in my morning if sent soon but im off to bed for now)
@pricklysnoots i can take up to 2 of your dragons for training. Please send when you can. (I can start them in my morning if sent soon but im off to bed for now)
@PricklySnoots Elbaite is finished and set up for a CR! And I can take the last dragon that hasn't been picked up by Loot!
@PricklySnoots Elbaite is finished and set up for a CR! And I can take the last dragon that hasn't been picked up by Loot!
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@AlcatrazSystem | @LootGoblin

-» Amount of dragons [max 6] + their LVL: 3 to lvl 25 please (curently 1 is lvl1; 2 are lvl8)
-» Equipped battlestones? [Y/N]: N
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: Gems

Side Note: If it makes it easier for whoever is leveling, I can provide battlestones.
@AlcatrazSystem | @LootGoblin

-» Amount of dragons [max 6] + their LVL: 3 to lvl 25 please (curently 1 is lvl1; 2 are lvl8)
-» Equipped battlestones? [Y/N]: N
-» Payment [kt|gems|mixed]: Gems

Side Note: If it makes it easier for whoever is leveling, I can provide battlestones.

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
@cyrce

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that the thread no longer accepts orders for an undetermined amount of time. Which can be found https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3038150/545#post_57477270 in this link.

If you would like I do have a leveling service linked in my signature and I would be happy to train your dragons for you once I finish the one I'm currently doing ^^
@cyrce

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that the thread no longer accepts orders for an undetermined amount of time. Which can be found https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3038150/545#post_57477270 in this link.

If you would like I do have a leveling service linked in my signature and I would be happy to train your dragons for you once I finish the one I'm currently doing ^^
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@pricklysnoots

Just a quick note, i will be finishing your dragons likely monday (i work faire on the weekends and by the time i get home i eat and pass out just to turn around the next day. if you need the dragons in CRs for safety in between me getting them finished just lmk <3)
@pricklysnoots

Just a quick note, i will be finishing your dragons likely monday (i work faire on the weekends and by the time i get home i eat and pass out just to turn around the next day. if you need the dragons in CRs for safety in between me getting them finished just lmk <3)
@PricklySnoots

One dragon done and in CRs for you now! I will get the other dragon done asap for you.
@PricklySnoots

One dragon done and in CRs for you now! I will get the other dragon done asap for you.
@Smeen Hi there, I'll be starting your 2 hour grind in Thunderhead Savannah shortly. Expect another ping here when the grind is complete and CRs have been sent. :)
@Smeen Hi there, I'll be starting your 2 hour grind in Thunderhead Savannah shortly. Expect another ping here when the grind is complete and CRs have been sent. :)
1YSPZnA.png
@Smeen Your grind is complete and CRs have been sent! Thank you for choosing our service. :)
@Smeen Your grind is complete and CRs have been sent! Thank you for choosing our service. :)
1YSPZnA.png
@AlcatrazSystem | @LeggoMyEggos

-» Basic/Regular/(B) LvL25 or FEST Grind: Basic
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Sandswept Delta
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: Treasure
@AlcatrazSystem | @LeggoMyEggos

-» Basic/Regular/(B) LvL25 or FEST Grind: Basic
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Sandswept Delta
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: Treasure
rANREhH.png
@friendlyDragon

@friendlyDragon

B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png