Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF: More Literate Roleplayer Friends
Hello I am looking for some more literate roleplaying friends. I mostly do a little bit of everything, but my favorite genera is fantasy stuff.

By literate roleplaying I mean I am more interested in story orientated roleplaying. Something with a plot, a climax, ect you know all the basic stuff a book ,tv show, play or movie has. It doesn't necessary mean you have to be 100 perfect at writing, or spelling or grammar. It just basically means the length you post and how you roleplay.

I don't know about you ,but I need more than two words replies to keep my interest and I swear I get tired of trying to find partners and I give them a post and the first thing they complain about is " that's a lot of words" and then they talk about how much they had to read and hate to write. Like why are you even roleplaying then?

But yeah just looking for more literate roleplayers because I also been wanting to hash out some new characters too and get a feel for their personality. I will admit my new characters are more anthro than anything else. But I do have all kinds of characters. Like humans, vampires, werewolves, demons , anthros, gargoyles, ect.

If interested reply here or message me.
Hello I am looking for some more literate roleplaying friends. I mostly do a little bit of everything, but my favorite genera is fantasy stuff.

By literate roleplaying I mean I am more interested in story orientated roleplaying. Something with a plot, a climax, ect you know all the basic stuff a book ,tv show, play or movie has. It doesn't necessary mean you have to be 100 perfect at writing, or spelling or grammar. It just basically means the length you post and how you roleplay.

I don't know about you ,but I need more than two words replies to keep my interest and I swear I get tired of trying to find partners and I give them a post and the first thing they complain about is " that's a lot of words" and then they talk about how much they had to read and hate to write. Like why are you even roleplaying then?

But yeah just looking for more literate roleplayers because I also been wanting to hash out some new characters too and get a feel for their personality. I will admit my new characters are more anthro than anything else. But I do have all kinds of characters. Like humans, vampires, werewolves, demons , anthros, gargoyles, ect.

If interested reply here or message me.
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305

Hey. I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you. Just a couple questions first. Are over 18+ (I'm an older rper and I don't roleplay with minors) Are you alright eith roleplays over discord?
@midnight305

Hey. I'm interested in doing a roleplay with you. Just a couple questions first. Are over 18+ (I'm an older rper and I don't roleplay with minors) Are you alright eith roleplays over discord?
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
Yes I am 18 plus. I am an older rp as well...came from neopet and gaiaonline times.

And sure I don't mind rping over discord. @puffeh
Yes I am 18 plus. I am an older rp as well...came from neopet and gaiaonline times.

And sure I don't mind rping over discord. @puffeh
smallest2222.jpg
@midnight305 If you're still interested, you can join my rp here. We haven't started yet, not more than a few exchanges, and we're still in the lf stage of the rp. (Its an FR story if that's what you're interested in)

I love to write :)

Also if you're good now no worries!
@midnight305 If you're still interested, you can join my rp here. We haven't started yet, not more than a few exchanges, and we're still in the lf stage of the rp. (Its an FR story if that's what you're interested in)

I love to write :)

Also if you're good now no worries!
CRRiiN1.png
@gamerdanger I'm still looking it ant a looking for one person and done type of thing. If that makes sense.

And not interested in joining a Fr story one since I don't know anything of the Fr lore and what not here and I don't rp my dragons the way people rp their fr dragons if that makes sense.

But if you wanted to become a rp partner with me and I fine with that as well. I ant to picky .
@gamerdanger I'm still looking it ant a looking for one person and done type of thing. If that makes sense.

And not interested in joining a Fr story one since I don't know anything of the Fr lore and what not here and I don't rp my dragons the way people rp their fr dragons if that makes sense.

But if you wanted to become a rp partner with me and I fine with that as well. I ant to picky .
smallest2222.jpg
Hello!

My name is Rage (he/him). I'm 25 yrs old and I have been roleplaying since I was 11 yrs old, it was just much more childish roleplaying back then haha.

I completely understand your problem with people not writing a long enough reply or complain about having to read so much.. I hate when people do that. I am a writer, not a PROFESSIONAL, but I have written my own books I haven't gotten the courage to publish yet. I try my very best to use the correct grammar (I don't care if my RP partner's don't use perfect grammar though!), I try to do longer responses and I do my very best to work around what we BOTH would want to happen, roleplay wise.

I do all kinds of RPs: LGBTQIA+ romance, romance, medieval, medieval fantasy, fantasy, paranormal, supernatural, murder mystery, NSFW RPs, Pokèmon, Neo Pets, D&D, World of Warcraft, Dragon Age, Xenomorphs/Aliens Vs Predators, My Little Pony, etc!

If you are not interested in roleplaying with me though, however, I will completely understand
Hello!

My name is Rage (he/him). I'm 25 yrs old and I have been roleplaying since I was 11 yrs old, it was just much more childish roleplaying back then haha.

I completely understand your problem with people not writing a long enough reply or complain about having to read so much.. I hate when people do that. I am a writer, not a PROFESSIONAL, but I have written my own books I haven't gotten the courage to publish yet. I try my very best to use the correct grammar (I don't care if my RP partner's don't use perfect grammar though!), I try to do longer responses and I do my very best to work around what we BOTH would want to happen, roleplay wise.

I do all kinds of RPs: LGBTQIA+ romance, romance, medieval, medieval fantasy, fantasy, paranormal, supernatural, murder mystery, NSFW RPs, Pokèmon, Neo Pets, D&D, World of Warcraft, Dragon Age, Xenomorphs/Aliens Vs Predators, My Little Pony, etc!

If you are not interested in roleplaying with me though, however, I will completely understand
BSM6jVo.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1895073
@SeaOfRage Hello Rage nice to meet you.

And yeah been my worst nightmare lol. Now I understand short parts happen in a rp ,but like if it's only two words the whole time I tend to get bored.

I haven't tried to publish anything before my friends the english major not me. I just like to write for fun so my grammar and stuff isn't always perfect. So I don't mind if my partners is not perfect either as long as I can read it and understand it I am good.

Do you roleplay mostly human characters or a little bit of everything? I have humanoid and anthro type of characters. I also do feral roleplays like wolves, street dogs, escaped from a zoo, and horse rolpelaying as well.

I haven't done a paranormal one in awhile I love medieval/ modern fantasy mixes a lot. So I don't mind doing a paraoaml one with you or a fantasy one with ya.

Not a big cannon roleplayer I haven't done those since I was a kid. I like using my own ocs though.
@SeaOfRage Hello Rage nice to meet you.

And yeah been my worst nightmare lol. Now I understand short parts happen in a rp ,but like if it's only two words the whole time I tend to get bored.

I haven't tried to publish anything before my friends the english major not me. I just like to write for fun so my grammar and stuff isn't always perfect. So I don't mind if my partners is not perfect either as long as I can read it and understand it I am good.

Do you roleplay mostly human characters or a little bit of everything? I have humanoid and anthro type of characters. I also do feral roleplays like wolves, street dogs, escaped from a zoo, and horse rolpelaying as well.

I haven't done a paranormal one in awhile I love medieval/ modern fantasy mixes a lot. So I don't mind doing a paraoaml one with you or a fantasy one with ya.

Not a big cannon roleplayer I haven't done those since I was a kid. I like using my own ocs though.
smallest2222.jpg
still looking for peeps. not replacing ones I have
still looking for peeps. not replacing ones I have
smallest2222.jpg