Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Graff's Art Shop
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/Ld428QT/Artshop.png[/img][/center] [br][center][indent][color=brown][size=5][size=5]Prices[/size][/size][/indent] [br] [columns][indent][color=brown][size=5][b]Pixel Art[/b][/size] [size=4]- 50x50 - [/size]3 USD - Flat 6 USD - Animated [size=4]- 100x50 - [/size]8 USD - Flat 12 USD - Animated [size=4]- 100x100 - [/size]12 USD - Flat 16 USD - Animated [size=4]- 100x200 - [/size]16 USD - Flat 22 USD - Animated [nextcol][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/PG5abA2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/STYzy2l.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zU1uRXF.png[/img][indent] [nextcol][color=brown][size=5][b]Painted[/b][/size] [size=4]- Sketch - [/size]10 USD - Portrait 25 USD - Fullbody [size=4]- Lineart - [/size]20 USD - Portrait 40 USD - Fullbody [size=4]- Flat color - [/size]30 USD - Portrait 50 USD - Fullbody [size=4]- Shaded - [/size]45 USD - Portrait 80 USD - Fullbody [nextcol][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/PG5abA2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/STYzy2l.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zU1uRXF.png[/img][indent] [nextcol][color=brown][size=5][b]Vector[/b][/size] [size=4]- Lineart - [/size]15 USD - Portrait 30 USD - Fullbody [size=4]- Flat color - [/size]20 USD - Portrait 50 USD - Fullbody [size=4]- Textured - [/size]25 USD - Portrait 60 USD - Fullbody [size=4]- Shaded - [/size]40 USD - Portrait 80 USD - Fullbody[/columns] [br] ----- [br][left][color=brown][size=5][size=5]Purchase Form[/size][/size] [color=brown]Type: (Sketched headshot, fullbody vector for example) Deadline: (Optional) Approximate size: (Optional) Reference: Description: Form can be submitted via comment or PM.[/indent][br] ------ [br][left][color=brown][size=5][size=5]A few things[/size][/size] [color=brown] - Upgrading to higher detail or rendering can be done at any time. - Explicit or graphic content can be requested. - Highly detailed work or multiple characters may require additional fees. - Big or detailed art can sometimes take a little longer to deliver. - Art for 35 USD or less are paid in full up front. Higher can be done in installments. - Requests for large size (for print) are required to be requested beforehand. - Mass production from art is not permitted. PM for more info.[/indent][br] ------ [br][left][color=brown][size=5][size=5]Already Rocking My Art [/size] (past patrons)[/size] FlailingKitty | Sacnite | AdorableVagabond | Maulise | ampharosy | Dis | phosphenes | Irefe | Rosewald | TheMonsters | Niharike | Stonefur | Bewildebeest | Tamanthajayne | Shinykari | Dutchdoomsday | SnRaijuu | Lup | DuskAwakening | Sommerbee [quote name=FlailingKitty] [color=brown][size=2]I ordered three animated pixels, you responded fairly quickly which was awesome! Plus you were very kind about my order. You also finished before the deadline you set! I love how you drew my characters and how they didn't stray from their original design. I honestly think this was worth everything, I'd definitely buy again once I get more treasure! :D[/quote] [quote name=Sacnite] [color=brown][size=2]Ordered 1 character sketch. Said art would be done by next week, took about twice as long. Not an issue for me thankfully. A detail given about the character was missed on first sketch but promptly fixed. Wonderful art and worth the wait.[/quote] [quote name=adorableVagabond] [color=brown][size=2]Graff did an outstanding job! Not only is the art wonderful but when they were delayed a little past when I was supposed to have the sketches, Graff let me know what was going on and gave me a new deadline! Very sweet and great arts, I will definitely be coming back~[/quote] [quote name=Chardano] [color=brown][size=2]I ordered one lineless bust and the art was delivered within few days. I got a a really good discount deal and the quality of the art absolutely matched the price. I really like the artist's expressive, original style and professional attitude. Would definetly recommend![/quote] [quote name=ampharosy] [color=brown][size=2]Graff was very friendly and helpful, even when I was a little unsure about my order. They finished my work in a timely manner and did a wonderful job on it. I will definitely order from them again.[/quote] [quote name=phosphenes] [color=brown][size=2]I ordered (2) animated pixels. I was fourth on the orders list, but the finished pieces were delivered to me in exactly (1) week. I had two edits to make on one of the pieces, and both were rectified within thirty minutes of correspondence. I'd also like to note the ease of communication and professionalism presented by Graff; they were easy to approach about the problems I had. for the amount of time and artistic skill this artists puts forth, the prices are amazing and definitely in favor of the customer. I actually have put in a second order.[/quote] [quote name=Rosewald] [color=brown][size=2]Your work is amazing, and you're so kind and good giving updates which is a blessing. <3[/quote] [quote name=KaidanAlenko] [color=brown][size=2]I ordered a full body piece of art for USD as a gift for my partner. I got several WIPs all the way through and plently of chances to request edits, and the minor changes i did request were all done quickly. Me and my partner are both really like the finished product! Would recommend others to commission![/quote][br][/indent] ------ [br][left][indent][color=brown][size=5][size=5]Pinglist[/size][/size][/indent] [br]
Artshop.png

Prices

Pixel Art

- 50x50 -

3 USD - Flat
6 USD - Animated

- 100x50 -

8 USD - Flat
12 USD - Animated

- 100x100 -

12 USD - Flat
16 USD - Animated

- 100x200 -

16 USD - Flat
22 USD - Animated

PG5abA2.png
STYzy2l.png
zU1uRXF.png
Painted

- Sketch -

10 USD - Portrait
25 USD - Fullbody

- Lineart -

20 USD - Portrait
40 USD - Fullbody

- Flat color -

30 USD - Portrait
50 USD - Fullbody

- Shaded -

45 USD - Portrait
80 USD - Fullbody
PG5abA2.png
STYzy2l.png
zU1uRXF.png
Vector

- Lineart -

15 USD - Portrait
30 USD - Fullbody

- Flat color -

20 USD - Portrait
50 USD - Fullbody

- Textured -

25 USD - Portrait
60 USD - Fullbody

- Shaded -

40 USD - Portrait
80 USD - Fullbody

Purchase Form

Type: (Sketched headshot, fullbody vector for example)
Deadline: (Optional)
Approximate size: (Optional)
Reference:
Description:

Form can be submitted via comment or PM.

A few things

- Upgrading to higher detail or rendering can be done at any time.
- Explicit or graphic content can be requested.
- Highly detailed work or multiple characters may require additional fees.
- Big or detailed art can sometimes take a little longer to deliver.
- Art for 35 USD or less are paid in full up front. Higher can be done in installments.
- Requests for large size (for print) are required to be requested beforehand.
- Mass production from art is not permitted.

PM for more info.

Already Rocking My Art
(past patrons)

FlailingKitty | Sacnite | AdorableVagabond | Maulise | ampharosy | Dis | phosphenes | Irefe | Rosewald | TheMonsters | Niharike | Stonefur | Bewildebeest | Tamanthajayne | Shinykari | Dutchdoomsday | SnRaijuu | Lup | DuskAwakening | Sommerbee

FlailingKitty wrote:
I ordered three animated pixels, you responded fairly quickly which was awesome! Plus you were very kind about my order. You also finished before the deadline you set! I love how you drew my characters and how they didn't stray from their original design. I honestly think this was worth everything, I'd definitely buy again once I get more treasure! :D
Sacnite wrote:
Ordered 1 character sketch. Said art would be done by next week, took about twice as long. Not an issue for me thankfully. A detail given about the character was missed on first sketch but promptly fixed. Wonderful art and worth the wait.
adorableVagabond wrote:
Graff did an outstanding job! Not only is the art wonderful but when they were delayed a little past when I was supposed to have the sketches, Graff let me know what was going on and gave me a new deadline! Very sweet and great arts, I will definitely be coming back~
Chardano wrote:
I ordered one lineless bust and the art was delivered within few days. I got a a really good discount deal and the quality of the art absolutely matched the price. I really like the artist's expressive, original style and professional attitude. Would definetly recommend!
ampharosy wrote:
Graff was very friendly and helpful, even when I was a little unsure about my order. They finished my work in a timely manner and did a wonderful job on it. I will definitely order from them again.
phosphenes wrote:
I ordered (2) animated pixels. I was fourth on the orders list, but the finished pieces were delivered to me in exactly (1) week. I had two edits to make on one of the pieces, and both were rectified within thirty minutes of correspondence. I'd also like to note the ease of communication and professionalism presented by Graff; they were easy to approach about the problems I had. for the amount of time and artistic skill this artists puts forth, the prices are amazing and definitely in favor of the customer. I actually have put in a second order.
Rosewald wrote:
Your work is amazing, and you're so kind and good giving updates which is a blessing. <3
KaidanAlenko wrote:
I ordered a full body piece of art for USD as a gift for my partner. I got several WIPs all the way through and plently of chances to request edits, and the minor changes i did request were all done quickly. Me and my partner are both really like the finished product! Would recommend others to commission!

Pinglist

artshopsig.png
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.

Status/Work in Progress

Status/Work in Progress

artshopsig.png
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.