Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gene Achievement Error
Hey all, I used to run a breeding shop and have used a good deal of gene scrolls. When y'all added the achievements for them, I didn't get ones I should have. If there's a way to fix this, I'd be grateful, as I did a lot of work with breeding projects back then.
Hey all, I used to run a breeding shop and have used a good deal of gene scrolls. When y'all added the achievements for them, I didn't get ones I should have. If there's a way to fix this, I'd be grateful, as I did a lot of work with breeding projects back then.
The world is chaos, and I'm loving EVERY second of it. Come, have a seat, and watch the world burn with me.
@Necros When did you use those gene scrolls? If it was long before the achievements overhaul, that data was not being tracked yet, so the new achievement system has no way of knowing that you used the scrolls.
@Necros When did you use those gene scrolls? If it was long before the achievements overhaul, that data was not being tracked yet, so the new achievement system has no way of knowing that you used the scrolls.
fzww6al.png
Iirc, the gene achievements don't count if you apply a scroll, they only reward you if you hatch a dragon with the gene.
Still, like the person above me said, it depends on how long ago it was when you were breeding those dragons. The achievement system only "remembers" so far back
Iirc, the gene achievements don't count if you apply a scroll, they only reward you if you hatch a dragon with the gene.
Still, like the person above me said, it depends on how long ago it was when you were breeding those dragons. The achievement system only "remembers" so far back
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
hh5n4WA.png
yZFrBUC.png
QetF0Qf.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png