Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mini Derps $2 (Feral/furry/human!!)
These are so cute!! I do think you are underpricing for the quality of your work, you should set the price higher :)
These are so cute!! I do think you are underpricing for the quality of your work, you should set the price higher :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
[quote name="QuetzalQueen" date="2024-08-29 18:07:20" ] These are so cute!! I do think you are underpricing for the quality of your work, you should set the price higher :) [/quote] Thank you! I might be underpricing them, haha. I've thought of raising the price a few times, but they only take like 20 minutes usually. ^^ Thank you for your support though!
QuetzalQueen wrote on 2024-08-29 18:07:20:
Thank you! I might be underpricing them, haha. I've thought of raising the price a few times, but they only take like 20 minutes usually. ^^ Thank you for your support though!
Bump!
Bump!
hiya, i'd like to buy 2 mini derps and 1 of the bigger ones!!!
these 2 dragons for the minis: Nimue and Legend, and my fursona for the larger one please! :3c
... also i will probably be back for more of these at some point >:3
these 2 dragons for the minis: Nimue and Legend, and my fursona for the larger one please! :3c
mxk5Q9c.pngeGiN2Xv.pngthDLJf3.png
zwkSD6b.png
lJYz6YI.png
kCHWEjf.png
:)
MUYNhfy.png
gp6bQfb.png
HxcMlGn.png
[quote name="MischiefSabre" date="2024-09-10 18:02:39" ] hiya, i'd like to buy 2 mini derps and 1 of the bigger ones!!! these 2 dragons for the minis: Nimue and Legend, and my fursona for the larger one please! :3c ... also i will probably be back for more of these at some point >:3 [/quote] Certainly! I'll get started on those soon then~ I'll send you sketches when I have them!
MischiefSabre wrote on 2024-09-10 18:02:39:
Certainly! I'll get started on those soon then~ I'll send you sketches when I have them!
Bump!
Bump!
hello! i've sent you a friend request on discord to discuss a comm :3
hello! i've sent you a friend request on discord to discuss a comm :3
gQvAL6D.gif
Message received. I've discussed the comm with you on Discord.
Message received. I've discussed the comm with you on Discord.
Bump!
Bump!
Hello! Could I get a larger derp of my wierd little guy?
Hello! Could I get a larger derp of my wierd little guy?
A digital art drawing of a blue furred tundra. He has a blue and gold magician's hat, a silver star earring and silver and blue wingdrapes. The background has a space pattern, also in blue.