Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
Broad type of art you want:
Digital

More specific type:
Reference/character design with design elements from an AI-generated image of a porcine/pig-like orc

Specifications:
Disclaimer: I will be using an AI-generated reference for this. I want to be upfront about that. I already have extremely conflicted feelings about it and don't want to deceive anyone

I accidentally connected with a set of design elements in an AI generated image of a "pig orc" and now I am interested in working with an artist to build an oc design with those elements. The elements do include tightly coiled afro-textured hair and gender-nonconforming characteristics for a female orc with a pig face and pig-like features.

Payment:
27900 gems and ~800k treasure, willing to pay for the right artist so send me your prices and examples

Keywords:
design, character design, oc design, adoptable, custom adoptable, custom adopt, custom design, pig, porcine, boar, orc, fantasy, gender nonconforming, gender non-conforming, GNC
Digital

More specific type:
Reference/character design with design elements from an AI-generated image of a porcine/pig-like orc

Specifications:
Disclaimer: I will be using an AI-generated reference for this. I want to be upfront about that. I already have extremely conflicted feelings about it and don't want to deceive anyone

I accidentally connected with a set of design elements in an AI generated image of a "pig orc" and now I am interested in working with an artist to build an oc design with those elements. The elements do include tightly coiled afro-textured hair and gender-nonconforming characteristics for a female orc with a pig face and pig-like features.

Payment:
27900 gems and ~800k treasure, willing to pay for the right artist so send me your prices and examples

Keywords:
design, character design, oc design, adoptable, custom adoptable, custom adopt, custom design, pig, porcine, boar, orc, fantasy, gender nonconforming, gender non-conforming, GNC
Artist found.

Edit: August 31st still looking!

Digital

More specific type:
Banner Illustration with a Background

Specifications:
Looking to commission a banner artist for an upcoming wild reindeer arpg that you can find at https://truenortharpg.com/ it's still in the works, but I need someone who can do taiga and arctic landscapes as well as reindeer subjects in action. These will be commissioned for each event on the site in the future, so think of this as a long-term one. If you'd like more detail, please message me on here for my Discord.

Payment:
I can pay in USD with a payment plan, onsite currency in the future as well as items from our shop when it launches. Your choice!

Keywords:
Banner, deer, cervine, arpg, rpg

Is there anything else a potential artist should know?:
The style I'm looking for is semi-realistic to realistic with a rough, painterly feel like it is on the header, though I'm open to seeing more styles!

Please PM me examples and your rates on here.
Artist found.

Edit: August 31st still looking!

Digital

More specific type:
Banner Illustration with a Background

Specifications:
Looking to commission a banner artist for an upcoming wild reindeer arpg that you can find at https://truenortharpg.com/ it's still in the works, but I need someone who can do taiga and arctic landscapes as well as reindeer subjects in action. These will be commissioned for each event on the site in the future, so think of this as a long-term one. If you'd like more detail, please message me on here for my Discord.

Payment:
I can pay in USD with a payment plan, onsite currency in the future as well as items from our shop when it launches. Your choice!

Keywords:
Banner, deer, cervine, arpg, rpg

Is there anything else a potential artist should know?:
The style I'm looking for is semi-realistic to realistic with a rough, painterly feel like it is on the header, though I'm open to seeing more styles!

Please PM me examples and your rates on here.
eLAndXa.png4WrVM.png z3tnOVC.png
Digital.

More specific type:
I'm looking for a signature for my future hatchery, as well as some nice open/closed signs for it.

Specifications:
I'm looking for elemental/flight themed designs as well as vibrant colors, stuff similar to some of the graphics I've already ordered and received for my future hatchery.

Payment:
Gems. I don't want to pay more than 100g for the signature, or beyond 200g for the signs.

Keywords:
Digital, Signature, Graphics, Signs

Optional:
If possible, I'd love to see some references for past graphic art done. I can also provide references for the type of feel I'm looking for through PM.
Digital.

More specific type:
I'm looking for a signature for my future hatchery, as well as some nice open/closed signs for it.

Specifications:
I'm looking for elemental/flight themed designs as well as vibrant colors, stuff similar to some of the graphics I've already ordered and received for my future hatchery.

Payment:
Gems. I don't want to pay more than 100g for the signature, or beyond 200g for the signs.

Keywords:
Digital, Signature, Graphics, Signs

Optional:
If possible, I'd love to see some references for past graphic art done. I can also provide references for the type of feel I'm looking for through PM.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
Digital or traditional

More specific type:
Humanoid OC/Canon couple art

Specifications:
Sketches, chibis, halfbodies, fullbodies, any kind of art tbh!

Payment:
Gems or treasure

Keywords:
Human, ship art, oc/canon, self ship, selfship

Optional:
I'm looking for art of my BG3 sona and Astarion together, I have refs for them here https://sta.sh/22enmx7gdf4t and they can both be drawn in either outfit, and the outfits can be simplified as needed! Please be able to draw fat body types since my sona is fat. Feel free to let me know what kind of art you're offering, examples, and prices in a DM, ty!
Digital or traditional

More specific type:
Humanoid OC/Canon couple art

Specifications:
Sketches, chibis, halfbodies, fullbodies, any kind of art tbh!

Payment:
Gems or treasure

Keywords:
Human, ship art, oc/canon, self ship, selfship

Optional:
I'm looking for art of my BG3 sona and Astarion together, I have refs for them here https://sta.sh/22enmx7gdf4t and they can both be drawn in either outfit, and the outfits can be simplified as needed! Please be able to draw fat body types since my sona is fat. Feel free to let me know what kind of art you're offering, examples, and prices in a DM, ty!
Any type, digital or traditional preferred

More specific type:
Very open to anything, just no human/humanoid or anthro

Specifications:
The art I want is mainly for either Spooky (skin excluded!) or anyone in my coven tab, this thread can be used to see what they will be like when they're finished gened (or at least most of them). I am mainly after banners/signatures of any size, but I will take any sort of art that I can get my hands on. Even if it's goofy, I'll take it.

Payment:
I can do treasure, gems, items, and even dragons, and more often than not I will have to pay in mixed payment. If you wish, send a small wishlist and I will possibly have something.

Keywords:
Dragons, permababy, banner, signature, always looking

Optional:
I am repeating I am open to absolutely anything and everything but I must warn you my money fluctuates horribly so there is a chance I cannot immediately pay but I will most definitely try to as soon as I can.
Any type, digital or traditional preferred

More specific type:
Very open to anything, just no human/humanoid or anthro

Specifications:
The art I want is mainly for either Spooky (skin excluded!) or anyone in my coven tab, this thread can be used to see what they will be like when they're finished gened (or at least most of them). I am mainly after banners/signatures of any size, but I will take any sort of art that I can get my hands on. Even if it's goofy, I'll take it.

Payment:
I can do treasure, gems, items, and even dragons, and more often than not I will have to pay in mixed payment. If you wish, send a small wishlist and I will possibly have something.

Keywords:
Dragons, permababy, banner, signature, always looking

Optional:
I am repeating I am open to absolutely anything and everything but I must warn you my money fluctuates horribly so there is a chance I cannot immediately pay but I will most definitely try to as soon as I can.
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
nENWOfW.png
[s][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Anthro/furry sketch [b]Specifications:[/b] looking for some cute and cuddly art of some of my fave ocs to celebrate my bday! prefer semi-realistic styles, but will look at anything really, mostly looking for sketches i could colour myself my bday is on the 9th, but i know im too late in the game to get the art by then, but quick turnaround time is bonus! Delleon is a head shorter than Cassius, but he is the more straightforward of the two, while Cass is more reserved and easily flustered. They start out as rivals, but are dating by the end of the story Here’s the references for them: [img]https://imgur.com/diFlMrj.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/jV614Yo.png[/img] [b]Payment:[/b] Either gems or irl currency via paypal. max I can pay is 60€/7kg [b]Keywords:[/b] sketch, furry, deer, fox, lgbtq+, cute, semi-realism[/s]
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/furry sketch

Specifications:
looking for some cute and cuddly art of some of my fave ocs to celebrate my bday! prefer semi-realistic styles, but will look at anything really, mostly looking for sketches i could colour myself

my bday is on the 9th, but i know im too late in the game to get the art by then, but quick turnaround time is bonus!

Delleon is a head shorter than Cassius, but he is the more straightforward of the two, while Cass is more reserved and easily flustered. They start out as rivals, but are dating by the end of the story

Here’s the references for them:

diFlMrj.png

jV614Yo.png

Payment:
Either gems or irl currency via paypal. max I can pay is 60€/7kg

Keywords:
sketch, furry, deer, fox, lgbtq+, cute, semi-realism
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |

Digital

More specific type:
Flat coloring

Specifications:
I have dragon templates with shading and shine layers already, I just need people to color the flat layer. I have a Pinterest with examples and color schemes!

Payment:
Gems, we can discuss how much (typically 100-250)

Keywords:
Dragons, Coloring, Template, Gems

Optional:
https://pin.it/5Xf3Z2Lws

Digital

More specific type:
Flat coloring

Specifications:
I have dragon templates with shading and shine layers already, I just need people to color the flat layer. I have a Pinterest with examples and color schemes!

Payment:
Gems, we can discuss how much (typically 100-250)

Keywords:
Dragons, Coloring, Template, Gems

Optional:
https://pin.it/5Xf3Z2Lws
  • digital
More specific type:
  • humanoid
  • fanart
  • icon / headshot
  • halfbody
  • chibi (head or fullbody)
Specifications:
  • i got a new brainworm and am looking to commission art of them. my priority is getting an icon (either in a regular or chibi style), but i may also be open to other kinds of art (halfbody pieces, fullbody chibis etc). i generally prefer anime-like styles.
  • they are a character in a stage play, so some references will be images of a human actor. it'd be great if you would be comfortable working from them, but i do plan to prepare my own drawn ref with headcanon design elements. (edit: i posted a halfbody ref here if it helps give an idea of the character lol)
  • PM me with your prices and examples; i generally don't reply to reject offers, but let me know if you would prefer for me to do so.
Payment:
  • ideally looking to pay around or under 3000g per piece, but i'm willing to go higher in some cases (~5000g?)
  • please no PWYW unless you have a minimum amount.
  • digital
More specific type:
  • humanoid
  • fanart
  • icon / headshot
  • halfbody
  • chibi (head or fullbody)
Specifications:
  • i got a new brainworm and am looking to commission art of them. my priority is getting an icon (either in a regular or chibi style), but i may also be open to other kinds of art (halfbody pieces, fullbody chibis etc). i generally prefer anime-like styles.
  • they are a character in a stage play, so some references will be images of a human actor. it'd be great if you would be comfortable working from them, but i do plan to prepare my own drawn ref with headcanon design elements. (edit: i posted a halfbody ref here if it helps give an idea of the character lol)
  • PM me with your prices and examples; i generally don't reply to reject offers, but let me know if you would prefer for me to do so.
Payment:
  • ideally looking to pay around or under 3000g per piece, but i'm willing to go higher in some cases (~5000g?)
  • please no PWYW unless you have a minimum amount.
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse page!
Digital

More specific type:
Sketches, chibis, page dolls, icons

Specifications:
I'm looking to get some art of this baby! Mostly looking for smaller simple stuff atm.

Payment:
Gems or USD.
Digital

More specific type:
Sketches, chibis, page dolls, icons

Specifications:
I'm looking to get some art of this baby! Mostly looking for smaller simple stuff atm.

Payment:
Gems or USD.
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital art, scanned traditional art is also cool [b]More specific type:[/b] Fullbody or bust art of my [url=https://toyhou.se/24815861.aika]dog[/url] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/thumbnails/88341707_Wpl.png[/img] [b]Preferences:[/b] somewhat realistic preferred over cutesy chibis or extremely cartoony [b]Payment:[/b] I've got: Eggs (5) and Gems (4000 g) Looking to keep each image 1kg and below :) [b]Keywords:[/b] feral, frc, pet portrait
Digital art, scanned traditional art is also cool

More specific type:
Fullbody or bust art of my dog
88341707_Wpl.png

Preferences: somewhat realistic preferred over cutesy chibis or extremely cartoony

Payment:
I've got: Eggs (5) and Gems (4000 g)
Looking to keep each image 1kg and below :)

Keywords: feral, frc, pet portrait
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.png ______ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________old-oaks-2.png