Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FW's Lv 25 & Fodder Training [wait: 0]
@juneun I wanted to personally apologize that it has taken so long to get your dragons done, I'm going to do the ones I have and return them for half price because of your wait and get the remaining ones finished today or tomorrow <3

@Raan I apologize I am currently going to be on a small hiatus with everything going on so I won't be able to pick these up until at least Tuesday if you are still interested.
@juneun I wanted to personally apologize that it has taken so long to get your dragons done, I'm going to do the ones I have and return them for half price because of your wait and get the remaining ones finished today or tomorrow <3

@Raan I apologize I am currently going to be on a small hiatus with everything going on so I won't be able to pick these up until at least Tuesday if you are still interested.
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
I totally forgot to respond, but thank you for getting them levelled among your other priorities c: I hope things are settled soon and go well <3
I totally forgot to respond, but thank you for getting them levelled among your other priorities c: I hope things are settled soon and go well <3
d4737898ab2108b146a0318458877fbef46fc745.jpg 399a13922ec7c21849bcf3585c895b44997003ca.jpg 55733d4e0899cc2aed83e819bbe9754ace444bf1.jpg ccb7cfaddfe4db532105b10d7ee5f9a5275cf112.jpg 2d6ace57ee435635fcb93282ff8e4e8a5079eda2.jpg
" right through me ! " - even of day
Hello, if your still leveling could I get like 20 draggos leveled please to 10? So it would be 160g

If that’s okay just let me know when to send them over, I might respond/send them late since I’m back in uni for the time being. Thanks for your service :)
Hello, if your still leveling could I get like 20 draggos leveled please to 10? So it would be 160g

If that’s okay just let me know when to send them over, I might respond/send them late since I’m back in uni for the time being. Thanks for your service :)
............................... rynZKex.png
@pearlgold

I am so sorry, I thought I had responded to this, but apparently, FR ate my response. I would be happy to help with fodder, I currently am working on a 25 dragon and have some fodder to do on my own, but I would be happy to do them after if you still need them done.
@pearlgold

I am so sorry, I thought I had responded to this, but apparently, FR ate my response. I would be happy to help with fodder, I currently am working on a 25 dragon and have some fodder to do on my own, but I would be happy to do them after if you still need them done.
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
Sorry for the late response, could I still send them over? Thank you!
Sorry for the late response, could I still send them over? Thank you!
............................... rynZKex.png
@pearlgold

not a problem at all since I was late LOL I have a few ahead of you but if you don't mind the wait ill pick them up when i'm ready
@pearlgold

not a problem at all since I was late LOL I have a few ahead of you but if you don't mind the wait ill pick them up when i'm ready
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png