Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [NEW 9.9] Rey's atelier
Slot, please! [emoji=wildclaw star size=1]
Slot, please!
nE1Imsf.png
oh crap I literally have the perfect g1 for this! Slot please <3 [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=170&breed=10&element=4&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=161&auth=84ca592f9db432e7ba2020f8cadcf42070188f55&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
oh crap I literally have the perfect g1 for this! Slot please <3
dragon?age=1&body=52&bodygene=170&breed=10&element=4&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=5&winggene=17&wings=161&auth=84ca592f9db432e7ba2020f8cadcf42070188f55&dummyext=prev.png
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
I'd be interested in a deep blue recolor! Like a midnight blue
I'd be interested in a deep blue recolor! Like a midnight blue
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
A slot for Howlite Adnornments, please! (By any chance, did you mean Adornments?)

I would also be interested in any recolors ^^
A slot for Howlite Adnornments, please! (By any chance, did you mean Adornments?)

I would also be interested in any recolors ^^
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Veelociraptor @Zeco5000 @Malachite added! Thank you <3

@Milim I'll ping you if I end up making it! :D

@Malachite OH OOPS I DID fixed it now XD
@Veelociraptor @Zeco5000 @Malachite added! Thank you <3

@Milim I'll ping you if I end up making it! :D

@Malachite OH OOPS I DID fixed it now XD
They/he/star, FR+10
Idk how to format stuff T_T
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png

Accent shop
80953235_54Hod3b6dYCrlYh.png
May I have a slot for Howlite Adornments please?[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
May I have a slot for Howlite Adornments please?
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png95083202.png
@MasakiSaphir added! Thank you!!
@MasakiSaphir added! Thank you!!
They/he/star, FR+10
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png

Accent shop
Hi! Did I read correctly you're open to take custom commissions? I already have a sketch done with the design I want (I have a picture) and I think it's right up your alley, bright-ish colours and a pattern that is close to waves in the water.
I also have a dragon which I want the skin to be for so you'll have plenty colour references.

Is it okay if I sent you a PM with the details?

I do have the 2kg (pure) you stated as your base price; I don't have the blueprints yet but I have some expensive G1s on the AH (Wildclaw, gem genes and all) which I hope sell soon, so that'll give me the gems to purchase a five-copy blueprint set (and if that doesn't work I'll go berserk on G&G and coli for a week straight).

I also have a Luminous Halo (LAH seems to be steady at 2kg right now more or less) which I saw is on your wish list, if that sweetens the deal :-)

Let me know!! I really like your style, you're good at drawing flowing lines (like the drapes) which would be perfect for my idea.
Hi! Did I read correctly you're open to take custom commissions? I already have a sketch done with the design I want (I have a picture) and I think it's right up your alley, bright-ish colours and a pattern that is close to waves in the water.
I also have a dragon which I want the skin to be for so you'll have plenty colour references.

Is it okay if I sent you a PM with the details?

I do have the 2kg (pure) you stated as your base price; I don't have the blueprints yet but I have some expensive G1s on the AH (Wildclaw, gem genes and all) which I hope sell soon, so that'll give me the gems to purchase a five-copy blueprint set (and if that doesn't work I'll go berserk on G&G and coli for a week straight).

I also have a Luminous Halo (LAH seems to be steady at 2kg right now more or less) which I saw is on your wish list, if that sweetens the deal :-)

Let me know!! I really like your style, you're good at drawing flowing lines (like the drapes) which would be perfect for my idea.
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
@hypomargoteros OOHH absolutely!! I'd love to!! Please do dm me with details! :D I could be interested in the g1 as well! :0c
@hypomargoteros OOHH absolutely!! I'd love to!! Please do dm me with details! :D I could be interested in the g1 as well! :0c
They/he/star, FR+10
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png

Accent shop
I'd love a slot please ^^
I'd love a slot please ^^
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png