Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New ancient is Sungwoon (FR Dream)
[img]https://i.ibb.co/H7qfcvW/image.png[/img] i wasted about thirty minutes of my life on this
image.png

i wasted about thirty minutes of my life on this
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
bB8y1Pl.png xxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
I WOULD ADOREE dragon with crocodilian head. I guess I am joining to name my first new ancient Sungwoon too

please let this thread be brought up when new ancient drops, I will forget
I WOULD ADOREE dragon with crocodilian head. I guess I am joining to name my first new ancient Sungwoon too

please let this thread be brought up when new ancient drops, I will forget
WIhgWqV.png yeetWr77RAu.png
yeet
you
see
mE
wHy
yeet hYZxkBA.gif
isnt that the english dub va of senshi from dungeon meshi
isnt that the english dub va of senshi from dungeon meshi
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
it's always droplets having these new breed dreams... hmmmmm...
it's always droplets having these new breed dreams... hmmmmm...
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
Yo this would be SO GOOD as an April Fool's ancient release!! If we ever get another shadow ancient, that's how it should be released (and then after April Fool's it transforms into the actual ancient)
Yo this would be SO GOOD as an April Fool's ancient release!! If we ever get another shadow ancient, that's how it should be released (and then after April Fool's it transforms into the actual ancient)
v check out my bug themed skin shop! v
PdlKcPb.png
hopping on the Sungwoon train even tho i dont even know who that is
hopping on the Sungwoon train even tho i dont even know who that is
16033.png

- FRT+9
- they/them
- profile dragon
[quote name="Hazekid" date="2024-08-22 15:29:27" ] Yo this would be SO GOOD as an April Fool's ancient release!! If we ever get another shadow ancient, that's how it should be released (and then after April Fool's it transforms into the actual ancient) [/quote] Unironically I would love if this happened. Marva found the second shadow ancient through pure chaos energy.
Hazekid wrote on 2024-08-22 15:29:27:

Unironically I would love if this happened. Marva found the second shadow ancient through pure chaos energy.
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
I don't know who Sungwoon is, but I 100% need a reminder to name a new ancient dragon that-
I don't know who Sungwoon is, but I 100% need a reminder to name a new ancient dragon that-
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Guys, look at the original post date. Sungwoons aren't the whatever the next breed is - they're Aberrations!
Guys, look at the original post date. Sungwoons aren't the whatever the next breed is - they're Aberrations!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
[quote name="@Mangorain" date="2024-08-22 11:14:24" ] [img]https://i.ibb.co/H7qfcvW/image.png[/img] i wasted about thirty minutes of my life on this [/quote] oh my god incredible [quote name="clowning" date="2024-08-23 03:11:27" ] Guys, look at the original post date. Sungwoons aren't the whatever the next breed is - they're Aberrations! [/quote] thank you for pointing this out, I did not notice. however I am still gonna have a next ancient Sungwoon
@Mangorain wrote on 2024-08-22 11:14:24:
image.png

i wasted about thirty minutes of my life on this
oh my god incredible

clowning wrote on 2024-08-23 03:11:27:
thank you for pointing this out, I did not notice. however I am still gonna have a next ancient Sungwoon
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)