Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | grabbag gijinka designs [full]
@zennia hello, thank you sm for your patience! you had so many amazing ideas in your prompt, but i lk struggled putting it all together ;; so, please let me know if you have any feedback at all! 1. tried to go more flowy, w some rococo filigree/embroidery? skirt bustle thing meant to be like a tail lol 2. painting outfit b/c artist, don't really think it'd be practical to paint/sculpt in full ouji fashion LOL 3. formal wear, tailcoat w/ rococo...ish pattern (just a free brush i used tho adjsfg) most jewelry/chains will be gold/green based off the harp/lyre item, and any flowers will likely be yellow based off the flower crown? will be using patchwork as color scheme, can change up hair/face as you'd like as well o/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/M3Vtf6n.png[/img]
@zennia hello, thank you sm for your patience!
you had so many amazing ideas in your prompt, but i lk struggled putting it all together ;; so, please let me know if you have any feedback at all!

1. tried to go more flowy, w some rococo filigree/embroidery? skirt bustle thing meant to be like a tail lol
2. painting outfit b/c artist, don't really think it'd be practical to paint/sculpt in full ouji fashion LOL
3. formal wear, tailcoat w/ rococo...ish pattern (just a free brush i used tho adjsfg)

most jewelry/chains will be gold/green based off the harp/lyre item, and any flowers will likely be yellow based off the flower crown? will be using patchwork as color scheme, can change up hair/face as you'd like as well o/

M3Vtf6n.png
@Ishnia i love the second one with the apron! would it be possible to add wings to that one? :o
other than that no changes! i love it :D
i'll also send payment in a moment!
@Ishnia i love the second one with the apron! would it be possible to add wings to that one? :o
other than that no changes! i love it :D
i'll also send payment in a moment!
hmmmm.gif

- artshop | aether adopt | fr blog | gijinka shop -
@zennia yes ofc! do you want me to continue with only that one, or do you want me to do all three (or two) of the outfits?

payment received o7 i'll continue to work on it throughout the week, and hopefully get back to you this weekend c:
@zennia yes ofc! do you want me to continue with only that one, or do you want me to do all three (or two) of the outfits?

payment received o7 i'll continue to work on it throughout the week, and hopefully get back to you this weekend c:
@Ishnia id love if you could do the first two if that sounds alright! :o
@Ishnia id love if you could do the first two if that sounds alright! :o
hmmmm.gif

@zennia yes, that's totally fine! will get back to you soon o7
@zennia yes, that's totally fine! will get back to you soon o7
@zennia heyo, thank you for waiting!

unfortunately i don't have an update for you today, my bedroom window/wall had a leak and a storm last night flooded part of my room LOL there's no major damage but i probably won't have much time to work on your design for a bit as i try to get it fixed ;;

so sorry for the wait, but i'll try to be back with an actual update next weekend!
@zennia heyo, thank you for waiting!

unfortunately i don't have an update for you today, my bedroom window/wall had a leak and a storm last night flooded part of my room LOL there's no major damage but i probably won't have much time to work on your design for a bit as i try to get it fixed ;;

so sorry for the wait, but i'll try to be back with an actual update next weekend!
@Ishnia no worries, take as much time as you need! :o
@Ishnia no worries, take as much time as you need! :o
hmmmm.gif

@zennia tysm for your patience!! here are the lines, please lmk if you'd like any changes at all before i move on to the colors <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/uUmAJAE.png[/img] (also, please don't send payment quite yet! my schedule is a lot busier than i had expected, and my new apartment is still in shambles LMAO)
@zennia tysm for your patience!! here are the lines, please lmk if you'd like any changes at all before i move on to the colors <3

uUmAJAE.png

(also, please don't send payment quite yet! my schedule is a lot busier than i had expected, and my new apartment is still in shambles LMAO)
@Ishnia it looks great! And no need to change anything! :D

I've also already sent the payment back when you first showed me the sketch haha
I dont mind waiting if your worried about that! :O take as much time as you need!
@Ishnia it looks great! And no need to change anything! :D

I've also already sent the payment back when you first showed me the sketch haha
I dont mind waiting if your worried about that! :O take as much time as you need!
hmmmm.gif

@zennia oh my gosh, you are so right orz sorry, it's been so hectic irl that i totally forgot LMAO
will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible then! o7
@zennia oh my gosh, you are so right orz sorry, it's been so hectic irl that i totally forgot LMAO
will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible then! o7