Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ◊ Glitch's art [OPEN] ◊
Hello! :D I am curious about whether you'd draw an OC with a canon character for the chibis? If not, I would like to claim a chibi slot for just my OC then! Let me know and I'll fill out the form ASAP [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello! :D

I am curious about whether you'd draw an OC with a canon character for the chibis?
If not, I would like to claim a chibi slot for just my OC then!

Let me know and I'll fill out the form ASAP
HAMjv9v.png4RthJ3d.pngDMEC8SP.pngQo8xgSK.pngrKzc8tP.png3PjEAWJ.png XxRoops | He/They

XxDigital Artist
Xx(Lore?) Writer
XxFire Tert. Gen1's

XxFR Tumblr!
@Rapirisu I can draw OCs x Canon, Canon x Canon, and OC x OC! I really don't mind drawing anything lol
@Rapirisu I can draw OCs x Canon, Canon x Canon, and OC x OC! I really don't mind drawing anything lol
Artboard-1.png
updated with the necessary form, lemme know if she'd be ok with you, and how much I owe you for her and i'll send over payment asap :D
updated with the necessary form, lemme know if she'd be ok with you, and how much I owe you for her and i'll send over payment asap :D
@Mercenary Oooh I already have ideas for her! 4500g
@Mercenary Oooh I already have ideas for her! 4500g
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame yes if you dont mind!
@GlitchingFlame yes if you dont mind!
hmmmm.gif

- artshop | aether adopt | fr blog | gijinka shop -
@Mercenary Can I check in with the sketch? Let me know what to change! I'll include more of the patterning in secondary [img]https://i.ibb.co/SRsp69g/Screenshot-2024-08-12-at-2-40-43-PM.png[/img]
@Mercenary

Can I check in with the sketch? Let me know what to change! I'll include more of the patterning in secondary

Screenshot-2024-08-12-at-2-40-43-PM.png
Artboard-1.png
@zennia That'll be 2000g!
@zennia That'll be 2000g!
Artboard-1.png
ahhh she's so adorable! i'd actually prefer no tail please! and hmm could you change the top of her stockings to be more like frilled lace or something a bit more delicate/subtle? and could she have earrings in her final version please? i think those are the main things - I really love this so far! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
ahhh she's so adorable!
i'd actually prefer no tail please!
and hmm could you change the top of her stockings to be more like frilled lace or something a bit more delicate/subtle?
and could she have earrings in her final version please?
i think those are the main things - I really love this so far!
@Mercenary Absolutely! Those are all easy fixes ^^
@Mercenary Absolutely! Those are all easy fixes ^^
Artboard-1.png
@Mercenary Let me know if there's any tweaks needed! [img]https://i.ibb.co/NSCTXDy/Screenshot-2024-08-12-at-5-43-10-PM.png[/img]
@Mercenary Let me know if there's any tweaks needed!

Screenshot-2024-08-12-at-5-43-10-PM.png
Artboard-1.png