Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC '24] Out of Flight Raffle
@Meadbhb

Added!
@Meadbhb

Added!
cYPjTXv.pngB9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.pngcYPjTXv.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren SO sorry for the late reply, yesterday was a crazy day at work for me and I wasn't feeling good after that to be on FR. Still made it in time after a sleep. :')
  1. Lightning Sprite
  2. Ice Sprite
  3. Nature Sprite
  4. Electrician's Power Pack
  5. Icy Boy
  6. Luminous Halo
  7. Marva vs. OSHA Regulations Round 1
  8. Marva vs. OSHA Regulations Round 2
  9. UMA Accent: Shocking Surge
@Kywren SO sorry for the late reply, yesterday was a crazy day at work for me and I wasn't feeling good after that to be on FR. Still made it in time after a sleep. :')
  1. Lightning Sprite
  2. Ice Sprite
  3. Nature Sprite
  4. Electrician's Power Pack
  5. Icy Boy
  6. Luminous Halo
  7. Marva vs. OSHA Regulations Round 1
  8. Marva vs. OSHA Regulations Round 2
  9. UMA Accent: Shocking Surge
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@Kywren SPRINTS IN ON TIME

1- Nature Sprite
2- Powered Up B
3- Shadow Intern
4- UMA: Ace of Cups
@Kywren SPRINTS IN ON TIME

1- Nature Sprite
2- Powered Up B
3- Shadow Intern
4- UMA: Ace of Cups
7VDC5Vc.png
@aredshroom

Oh no D: I'm glad you were able to get back in time! I hope you feel better soon!
@aredshroom

Oh no D: I'm glad you were able to get back in time! I hope you feel better soon!
cYPjTXv.pngB9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.pngcYPjTXv.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@LynnTV

@vaszarraena has claimed your "LynnTV's Portrait Painterly: Prize includes a portrait image of 1 FR or OC character that is fully painted and shaded, background, and speed paint video. " Prize! :D

Please feel free to use this thread to organize, or take the conversation elsewhere. If either of you need assistance, please let me know!
@LynnTV

@vaszarraena has claimed your "LynnTV's Portrait Painterly: Prize includes a portrait image of 1 FR or OC character that is fully painted and shaded, background, and speed paint video. " Prize! :D

Please feel free to use this thread to organize, or take the conversation elsewhere. If either of you need assistance, please let me know!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
[img]https://i.imgur.com/YzmMVah.png[/img] [center][size=4]Winner pool #2!!! Congrats everyone!![/size][/center] ----- [center][b]Let's get a refresh on the rules:[/b][/center] [LIST] [*]The winners have been chosen via RNG and the [url=https://youtu.be/icqqYcBlyR8?si=kR-xG_mLSSEV0HlY]video of the choosing can be viewed here[/url]. [*]Winners will ping @Kywren with their prize choices [*]Please list the same amount of prizes as your place on the list. For example, if you are first, only list one prize. If you are 5th, list five prizes. [*]Winners have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond with their prize choices (so, this run needs to be in by [b]August 9th 21:00 FRT[/b]) [*]If you fail to respond in 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the next drawing. If you fail to respond again, you will be dropped. [*][b]Prizes will be sent via 1t Private Auctions rather than CR. I am deeply tired of the lack of CR item search. If you want a PM with for the treasure to reimburse the pick up fees, please let me know in your prize choice![/b] [/LIST] [LIST=1] [*] @aurene [*] @nightwind [*] @littlecaesars [*] @nysida [*] @hypmic [*] @sansavii [*] @blubber [*] @ideamutt [*] @scorpionacordion [*] @mirna [/LIST] [size=2][b]Spectator Pinglist - ask to be added[/b] - @meadbhb
YzmMVah.png
Winner pool #2!!! Congrats everyone!!

Let's get a refresh on the rules:
  • The winners have been chosen via RNG and the video of the choosing can be viewed here.
  • Winners will ping @Kywren with their prize choices
  • Please list the same amount of prizes as your place on the list. For example, if you are first, only list one prize. If you are 5th, list five prizes.
  • Winners have 24 hours to respond with their prize choices (so, this run needs to be in by August 9th 21:00 FRT)
  • If you fail to respond in 24 hours, you will be moved to the bottom of the next drawing. If you fail to respond again, you will be dropped.
  • Prizes will be sent via 1t Private Auctions rather than CR. I am deeply tired of the lack of CR item search. If you want a PM with for the treasure to reimburse the pick up fees, please let me know in your prize choice!

1. @aurene
  2. @nightwind
  3. @littlecaesars
  4. @nysida
  5. @hypmic
  6. @sansavii
  7. @blubber
  8. @ideamutt
  9. @scorpionacordion
  10. @mirna

Spectator Pinglist - ask to be added - @meadbhb
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren

Thank you!

1. UMA Skin: Ancient
2. Keep Exalting 2
@Kywren

Thank you!

1. UMA Skin: Ancient
2. Keep Exalting 2
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
WOOOOO THANK YOU i love you lightning!!! super fun to take part!!!! @kywren
1- LynnTV's Full Body Painterly OOFR
2- LynnTV's Full Body Semi-Painterly OOFR
3- LynnTV's Portrait Semi-Painterly OOFR
(hi lynn. i like your art alfkgjh)
4- Lightning Intern
5- BossDad's Professional Managers
WOOOOO THANK YOU i love you lightning!!! super fun to take part!!!! @kywren
1- LynnTV's Full Body Painterly OOFR
2- LynnTV's Full Body Semi-Painterly OOFR
3- LynnTV's Portrait Semi-Painterly OOFR
(hi lynn. i like your art alfkgjh)
4- Lightning Intern
5- BossDad's Professional Managers
@Kywren

1. LynnTV's Full Body Painterly OOFR
2. LynnTV's Full Body Semi-Painterly OOFR
3. LynnTV's Portrait Semi-Painterly OOFR
4. Does OSHA Say Anything About Child Labor?

Thank you so much!!

@Kywren

1. LynnTV's Full Body Painterly OOFR
2. LynnTV's Full Body Semi-Painterly OOFR
3. LynnTV's Portrait Semi-Painterly OOFR
4. Does OSHA Say Anything About Child Labor?

Thank you so much!!

tumblr-a5b4f7cb3cc3a5587053fa38e9f37373-c86c5593-100.pngtumblr-a5b4f7cb3cc3a5587053fa38e9f37373-c86c5593-100.pngtumblr-a5b4f7cb3cc3a5587053fa38e9f37373-c86c5593-100.pngtumblr-a5b4f7cb3cc3a5587053fa38e9f37373-c86c5593-100.pngtumblr-a5b4f7cb3cc3a5587053fa38e9f37373-c86c5593-100.png
@Kywren

1. Gene Grab Bag 2

Thank you so much for hosting the raffle and to Lightning for putting this on for all of us!
@Kywren

1. Gene Grab Bag 2

Thank you so much for hosting the raffle and to Lightning for putting this on for all of us!
wVOHY16.png
PING ME if you need my attention!

6EyUC8B.png