Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Familiars!
Looks like I missed the last goodies, so I'll take a CR of fodder again!

Thanks so much for doing this. I was able to fill some of my slots and gain lots of slime makers!

I hope you have fun where you land!
Looks like I missed the last goodies, so I'll take a CR of fodder again!

Thanks so much for doing this. I was able to fill some of my slots and gain lots of slime makers!

I hope you have fun where you land!
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
[s]Oh finally, a Mesacliff Harpy!! I’d like to claim it, will edit later in the day though!![/s] Thank you so much for doing the sale, it must’ve been a lot of work on your part, I think everybody here appreciates it :)) Your: [item= mesacliff harpy] [s]70[/s] 35 My [item= prickly strangler] 32g + some fodder fams
Oh finally, a Mesacliff Harpy!! I’d like to claim it, will edit later in the day though!!
Thank you so much for doing the sale, it must’ve been a lot of work on your part, I think everybody here appreciates it :))

Your: Mesacliff Harpy 70 35

My Prickly Strangler 32g + some fodder fams
UDDxZlL.gif
- she/her
- FR +10
-wishlist
WKK7k3A.png
I'm back with some nerdy stats hehehe...

In the last two weeks you sent me a total of 456 familiars! With the exception of some dup fodder days most of these were new to my bestiary so that gave my score a big ol jump. I wouldn't have been able to jump it that high so quickly without the 1,302g worth of freebies and 1,656g off purchased fams for a huge combined total of 2,958g!

~Thank you again for your extreme generosity and the time you spent making this happen~
I'm back with some nerdy stats hehehe...

In the last two weeks you sent me a total of 456 familiars! With the exception of some dup fodder days most of these were new to my bestiary so that gave my score a big ol jump. I wouldn't have been able to jump it that high so quickly without the 1,302g worth of freebies and 1,656g off purchased fams for a huge combined total of 2,958g!

~Thank you again for your extreme generosity and the time you spent making this happen~
@PhoenixRaven

Can I please trade the Bloodfang Hunter for a Bookworm please?
@PhoenixRaven

Can I please trade the Bloodfang Hunter for a Bookworm please?
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@SkyDancer10 Someone ahead of you claimed them, sorry about that!

@PZM Whoa, that's massive! Congrats on all the new friends for your Bestiary!

@Catwyrm Someone ahead of you claimed it, but if you want I can put you on a pinglist if I get any Boneyard fams in?
@SkyDancer10 Someone ahead of you claimed them, sorry about that!

@PZM Whoa, that's massive! Congrats on all the new friends for your Bestiary!

@Catwyrm Someone ahead of you claimed it, but if you want I can put you on a pinglist if I get any Boneyard fams in?
8bICJ62.gif
@PhoenixRaven Please do, thank you!
@PhoenixRaven Please do, thank you!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
last day of the sale!

i'd like to ask for another CR of fodder fams today, if you still have any left lol
unfortunately missed the larger trades today XD

also, thank you so so much for doing this sale and helping so many people with their bestiaries ^^
last day of the sale!

i'd like to ask for another CR of fodder fams today, if you still have any left lol
unfortunately missed the larger trades today XD

also, thank you so so much for doing this sale and helping so many people with their bestiaries ^^
mlHpBMC.png
wh3Tiip.png
jA5A7gu.png
9GBvFvi.png
5BsilZ9.png
Tlmcw5e.png
mqW8lnj.png
WQA384m.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png

Please don't comment on my threads in Quests & Challenges that start with [P] unless specified otherwise.
I’m very late (and very sad about it lol) if possible, could I just get a CR of fodder fams? <3
I may be back for more after more snooping xD
Thank you!
I’m very late (and very sad about it lol) if possible, could I just get a CR of fodder fams? <3
I may be back for more after more snooping xD
Thank you!
Would you have any interest 1 [item=ferberus] for 1 [item=grasslands chimera] and/or 1 [item=scarlet macaw] ?
Would you have any interest 1 Ferberus for 1 Grasslands Chimera and/or 1 Scarlet Macaw ?
Austin / Any Pronouns (he/him pref.) / Adult / EST (North American Time Zone)7mA8Wfu.png
I would also love any fodder fams to give my hibden dragons!!
I would also love any fodder fams to give my hibden dragons!!
Austin / Any Pronouns (he/him pref.) / Adult / EST (North American Time Zone)7mA8Wfu.png