Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can't stop changing my avatar
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Title.

I just got this dragon, threw some apparel on them, and now they're my avatar.

Nothing else to state.
Title.

I just got this dragon, threw some apparel on them, and now they're my avatar.

Nothing else to state.
[She/they]
nah I get that. I want to have a consistent avatar, but I also have the urge to show off my newest dragons / simply change it for the fun of it. I envy those with years old avatars lol
nah I get that. I want to have a consistent avatar, but I also have the urge to show off my newest dragons / simply change it for the fun of it. I envy those with years old avatars lol
//////////////////////////////////
HAZIRAN
june, she/they, fr+10 Ym06RGY.png

pings okay!
/// xiA9dDB.png //
I find that the longer you don’t touch it, the easier it is to keep one dragon as the profile! The moment i touch my avatar i keep relentlessly changing it

But at the same time, there’s a certain point where i get really bored of staring at the same picture or get a new dragon i have to show off
I find that the longer you don’t touch it, the easier it is to keep one dragon as the profile! The moment i touch my avatar i keep relentlessly changing it

But at the same time, there’s a certain point where i get really bored of staring at the same picture or get a new dragon i have to show off
Qp09zsm.png………..……………......…. grZBYZe.png ……..…..……………...…. Tn4TEAZ.png
This feels like one of those "different strokes for different folks" things. Like, just because I don't change my avvie very much doesn't mean that people who do like to switch it up are wrong. The only downside is potentially being a little unrecognizable, but if you have a unique enough signature, that generally works well enough!

(What's more surprising to me is the lack of Vista- but I mean, again, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just not something I see super often)
This feels like one of those "different strokes for different folks" things. Like, just because I don't change my avvie very much doesn't mean that people who do like to switch it up are wrong. The only downside is potentially being a little unrecognizable, but if you have a unique enough signature, that generally works well enough!

(What's more surprising to me is the lack of Vista- but I mean, again, there's nothing wrong with that, it's just not something I see super often)
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, if you have a response to what I said!
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Nothing wrong with that! I change it up pretty often myself.

Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
actuallyadinosaur a tiny doodle of a small goose like dinosaur with yellow beak white feathers and red eyes
I change mine pretty frequently. Maybe once every few weeks. I just like matching dragon to vistas.
I change mine pretty frequently. Maybe once every few weeks. I just like matching dragon to vistas.
FeIiZnO.png
r8ieim2.png
I change my avatar all the time--festivals, new updates, etc.
I change my avatar all the time--festivals, new updates, etc.
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
I used to change my avatar/vista a lot (always both because they had to match) but I swapped to this dragon when I finally got the eye vial I needed to finish her, and I haven't really wanted to swap. I just kinda really like the vibe.
I used to change my avatar/vista a lot (always both because they had to match) but I swapped to this dragon when I finally got the eye vial I needed to finish her, and I haven't really wanted to swap. I just kinda really like the vibe.
evIwcId.png
I changed mine literally every few days for a long time, then I got my son Wena and I’m happy with him as a perma avatar :)
I changed mine literally every few days for a long time, then I got my son Wena and I’m happy with him as a perma avatar :)
Call me Soli!
Any pronouns
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
Minor
myL03yu.gif Art Shop

17JYCdP.gif
No random friend requests!
Non-exalt (I love my dragons)
Username means “small crow” (crow + ling)
94851218p.png
I keep changing my avi, too, usually depending on my mood, or for occasions like festivals etc.

I might keep this one for a while, though, since she was a months-long breeding project inspired by my broadcast message and I'm quite happy with her. ^^
I keep changing my avi, too, usually depending on my mood, or for occasions like festivals etc.

I might keep this one for a while, though, since she was a months-long breeding project inspired by my broadcast message and I'm quite happy with her. ^^
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page