Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Kilonian’s Every Color Challenge (why)
TYSM LOL and ofc u can put it in the bio.
TYSM LOL and ofc u can put it in the bio.
SftyrSi.png6xvjn2l.pngqrXsfjy.png
[center][b]Dragon 38: Violet[/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/96015224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/960153/96015224_350.png[/img][/url] Meet Cosmosis! Cosmosis is a wizard. Kinda. Well, he is, he can do magic, but he’s not a typical wizard. While most wizards can cast a multitude of spells and enchantments, Cosmosis casts purely illusions. This can be a useful skill in battle, a great way to distract your enemies and such, but lately, as there is no battle, Cosmosis uses his magic for a much sadder, yet much more important reason. When a dragon is reaching the end of their life, or knows they may not have much time left, or is forgetting the important things that happened in their life, they call Cosmosis. He can use his magic to pull a memory from that dragons mind, even if it has become faded by time, and have that moment play out again right in front of their eyes. Their first hatchlings coming out of their eggs, the moment they met their partner for life, the day that got that big award, that day their child accomplished something amazing, moments spent with a long passed relative, reliving the best day they ever had, watching the sunset one last time, the first time they flew… It goes on and on. If they want to see something again, Cosmosis makes this happen. It can really help dragons who’s minds are failing, to make sure they remember the important people in their lives, and it can help the descendants of those dragons have an amazing moment to remember them by. Cosmosis finds this job so so important, but very mentally taxing. He doesn’t forget the memories he shows. And it can be tough knowing that after a dragon is gone, he may be the only dragon left to remember them. He’s been working on a way to bottle memories though. So someday, even after everyone who’s memories he has replayed has long since passed, someone new will be able to find them, and see them, and remember that we’re all not that different after all. ——————————— Hello everyone! Cosmosis was donated to me today by the wonderful user @Adrasci! They have sent me so many wonderful dragons, and I’m grateful for their involvement and support of my project! <3 Cosmosis is gorgeous, and I love how the orangey-yellow accents fade into his wings and fur! I hope you like his story! It’s one that kinda evolved as I was writing it lol. Also wanted to give a heads up, tomorrow may be the last dragon for a few days, I have officially reached the point in my hibden where I can no longer coli grind for items lol. I have an egg I keep hoping to get while scavenging, like 6 genes to buy, a few semi-expensive breed changes, and one swipp item I’m waiting to pop up lol . I’ll be able to afford a gene or two soon, just gotta max out fairgrounds a for a few more days (Finally got good at glimmer and gloom, so that’s actually feasible now lol) but just wanted let y’all know that they’ll be at least a 2-3 day hiatus while I get funds to open some more space! (And then a few more subsequent breaks after while I try to get past the genes lol) Thank you all for your understanding and patience! See you all tomorrow! <3 @pinglist-29438 [/center]
Dragon 38: Violet
96015224_350.png

Meet Cosmosis!

Cosmosis is a wizard.
Kinda.
Well, he is, he can do magic, but he’s not a typical wizard.

While most wizards can cast a multitude of spells and enchantments, Cosmosis casts purely illusions.

This can be a useful skill in battle, a great way to distract your enemies and such, but lately, as there is no battle, Cosmosis uses his magic for a much sadder, yet much more important reason.

When a dragon is reaching the end of their life, or knows they may not have much time left, or is forgetting the important things that happened in their life, they call Cosmosis.

He can use his magic to pull a memory from that dragons mind, even if it has become faded by time, and have that moment play out again right in front of their eyes.

Their first hatchlings coming out of their eggs, the moment they met their partner for life, the day that got that big award, that day their child accomplished something amazing, moments spent with a long passed relative, reliving the best day they ever had, watching the sunset one last time, the first time they flew…

It goes on and on.

If they want to see something again, Cosmosis makes this happen.

It can really help dragons who’s minds are failing, to make sure they remember the important people in their lives, and it can help the descendants of those dragons have an amazing moment to remember them by.

Cosmosis finds this job so so important, but very mentally taxing.

He doesn’t forget the memories he shows.

And it can be tough knowing that after a dragon is gone, he may be the only dragon left to remember them.

He’s been working on a way to bottle memories though. So someday, even after everyone who’s memories he has replayed has long since passed, someone new will be able to find them, and see them, and remember that we’re all not that different after all.

———————————

Hello everyone! Cosmosis was donated to me today by the wonderful user @Adrasci!
They have sent me so many wonderful dragons, and I’m grateful for their involvement and support of my project! <3

Cosmosis is gorgeous, and I love how the orangey-yellow accents fade into his wings and fur! I hope you like his story! It’s one that kinda evolved as I was writing it lol.

Also wanted to give a heads up, tomorrow may be the last dragon for a few days, I have officially reached the point in my hibden where I can no longer coli grind for items lol. I have an egg I keep hoping to get while scavenging, like 6 genes to buy, a few semi-expensive breed changes, and one swipp item I’m waiting to pop up lol .

I’ll be able to afford a gene or two soon, just gotta max out fairgrounds a for a few more days (Finally got good at glimmer and gloom, so that’s actually feasible now lol) but just wanted let y’all know that they’ll be at least a 2-3 day hiatus while I get funds to open some more space! (And then a few more subsequent breaks after while I try to get past the genes lol)

Thank you all for your understanding and patience!

See you all tomorrow! <3

@Kilos Every Color Challenge
qfcrZgS.jpg Z1OhMta.pngh0FvtF4.gifqv3OlWK.png
Hey @Kilonian, which egg do you need?
Hey @Kilonian, which egg do you need?
forum games: ignore fodder

Promotions:
H-GEM Mercenaries
___ i0m8bZW.png
I love Cosmosis so much such a wholesome yet tragic one, hopefully he meets other dragons who can help him and others the same! Also you can copy and paste what you need from hibden and you can paste that in a bio of a dragon and share them in forums or even here for help! I'm also in the same with needing eggs and genes/breed changes.
Also please share what eggs and genes etc you need I might be able to help with funds or such
I love Cosmosis so much such a wholesome yet tragic one, hopefully he meets other dragons who can help him and others the same! Also you can copy and paste what you need from hibden and you can paste that in a bio of a dragon and share them in forums or even here for help! I'm also in the same with needing eggs and genes/breed changes.
Also please share what eggs and genes etc you need I might be able to help with funds or such
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
pretty,,, i love magical dragons so much
pretty,,, i love magical dragons so much
I debated posting this at all, as I didn’t begin this challenge just to get hibden help, but it seems like so many people are interested in the continuation of this challenge, so I eventually decided I will
But please, let me know if I can pay anything, or trade anything for what you end up having, and thank you so much for the support and offers to help!

Current Hibden Needs:

• Secondary Gene: Freckle
• Secondary Gene: Safari
Unhatched Fire Egg Got! (Thank you for your generosity!)
• Secondary Gene: Hex
• Tertiary Gene: Peacock
• Breed Change: Ridgeback
• Primary Gene: Cinder
• Secondary Gene: Blaze
• Breed Change: Abberation

(Tagging @/Adrasci and @Nightmeme9000 since they both expressed interest in helping!)

Thank you to everyone for anything you can give (but please, feel no obligation to do so!)
I debated posting this at all, as I didn’t begin this challenge just to get hibden help, but it seems like so many people are interested in the continuation of this challenge, so I eventually decided I will
But please, let me know if I can pay anything, or trade anything for what you end up having, and thank you so much for the support and offers to help!

Current Hibden Needs:

• Secondary Gene: Freckle
• Secondary Gene: Safari
Unhatched Fire Egg Got! (Thank you for your generosity!)
• Secondary Gene: Hex
• Tertiary Gene: Peacock
• Breed Change: Ridgeback
• Primary Gene: Cinder
• Secondary Gene: Blaze
• Breed Change: Abberation

(Tagging @/Adrasci and @Nightmeme9000 since they both expressed interest in helping!)

Thank you to everyone for anything you can give (but please, feel no obligation to do so!)
[center][b]Dragon 39: Grape[/b][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95971403][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/959715/95971403_350.png[/img][/url] Meet Surf! Surf is a Pop Star. Like, a super famous pop star. Think early 2010’s Justin Bieber level of popular. Surf is a Household name, and his songs top the charts with every new release! He’s on posters, mugs, backpacks, keychains, he is the heartthrob of teen dragons everywhere ! And gosh, his voice is just amazing! Enough to make a grown dragon cry! However, Surf doesn’t always love the spotlight, and after one too many run in with paparazzi, he now dons a skin to disguise who he is whenever he goes out and about (very Hannah Montana coded) This also help when meeting up with his secret lover! I wonder who that could be… —————————— Hey all! I hope you like Surf! I’m probably exposing my age range by my pop culture references lol, but oh well XD I think Surf looks amazing, and that the sparkly orange is really pretty! Also, thanks to everyone for helping me continue this challenge, and special thanks to both @Nightmeme9000 and @Adrasci for helping me both with dragons and resources to keep opening up my hibden! Looks like I now have enough space to continue this challenge past today, so I’ll most likely see you all tomorrow! :) Thank you all again! <3 @pinglist-29438 [/center]
Dragon 39: Grape
95971403_350.png

Meet Surf!

Surf is a Pop Star.
Like, a super famous pop star.
Think early 2010’s Justin Bieber level of popular.

Surf is a Household name, and his songs top the charts with every new release!
He’s on posters, mugs, backpacks, keychains, he is the heartthrob of teen dragons everywhere !
And gosh, his voice is just amazing! Enough to make a grown dragon cry!

However, Surf doesn’t always love the spotlight, and after one too many run in with paparazzi, he now dons a skin to disguise who he is whenever he goes out and about (very Hannah Montana coded)

This also help when meeting up with his secret lover!

I wonder who that could be…

——————————

Hey all! I hope you like Surf! I’m probably exposing my age range by my pop culture references lol, but oh well XD

I think Surf looks amazing, and that the sparkly orange is really pretty!

Also, thanks to everyone for helping me continue this challenge, and special thanks to both @Nightmeme9000 and @Adrasci for helping me both with dragons and resources to keep opening up my hibden!

Looks like I now have enough space to continue this challenge past today, so I’ll most likely see you all tomorrow! :)

Thank you all again! <3

@Kilos Every Color Challenge
You are very welcome and oh gosh surf is just beautiful! I love his lore and oooo secret lover I wonder who that can be!
You are very welcome and oh gosh surf is just beautiful! I love his lore and oooo secret lover I wonder who that can be!
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
Dude surf is so pretty man
Dude surf is so pretty man
My mind immediately voted on Zostera as both are undertides, even if that kind of makes no sense.
My mind immediately voted on Zostera as both are undertides, even if that kind of makes no sense.
forum games: ignore fodder

Promotions:
H-GEM Mercenaries
___ i0m8bZW.png