Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Reflection Scrolls & Moth Capes
Me seeing the reflection scrolls: Oh cool

Me seeing the moth wings: OH HECK YEAH

Yea I love moths that's why I have the silk-strewn wreckage vista on
Me seeing the reflection scrolls: Oh cool

Me seeing the moth wings: OH HECK YEAH

Yea I love moths that's why I have the silk-strewn wreckage vista on
Honestly, this flipping should have been a free update.
Feels like a scam having to pay for this...
Honestly, this flipping should have been a free update.
Feels like a scam having to pay for this...
15231535.pngtumblr_inline_nh7x7orwX81rbk7gv.png16136832.png
[img]http[/img]
Could we get a button to preview the flip in client?
Could we get a button to preview the flip in client?
vbfJ7OQ.png
Thank you so much staff! I have OCD and I've struggled with what breeds I can have in my lair for years and years since I was limited too having either entirely left/right facing breeds, or posing them out to be right/left right/left breeds OR right/right/left/left I also depend on art weight too things like male skydancers fill a lot less space compared to SDF so I never used them, hopefully being able to flip poses gives me way more wiggle room on what breeds and combinations I can come up with in the future! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46490241][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/464903/46490241_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you so much staff! I have OCD and I've struggled with what breeds I can have in my lair for years and years since I was limited too having either entirely left/right facing breeds, or posing them out to be right/left right/left breeds OR right/right/left/left

I also depend on art weight too things like male skydancers fill a lot less space compared to SDF so I never used them, hopefully being able to flip poses gives me way more wiggle room on what breeds and combinations I can come up with in the future!

46490241_350.png
ebaFkRs.gif
MOTH CAPES? FLIPS? FAMS?? heck yeah!!!
MOTH CAPES? FLIPS? FAMS?? heck yeah!!!
Vista: Transgender Ribbon XXXX XXXX Vista: Pansexual Ribbon
Moth capes whoo!! Also reflection scroll is interesting.... It's nice to have pairs look at each other in the lair so that's nice
Moth capes whoo!! Also reflection scroll is interesting.... It's nice to have pairs look at each other in the lair so that's nice
yep still haven't fixed my siggy after discord broke images.....I'm lazyUntitled_Artwork.png
MOTH CAPES YESSS of course the luna cape is for gems but YESSS

also this reflection scroll thing is going to get weird hooo boy
MOTH CAPES YESSS of course the luna cape is for gems but YESSS

also this reflection scroll thing is going to get weird hooo boy
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
What a great idea!! I love the moth capes as well and cant wait to collect them :>
What a great idea!! I love the moth capes as well and cant wait to collect them :>
I'm a lil dissapointed that the scroll is a premium item rather then just a toggle, I love the moth capes tho!
I'm a lil dissapointed that the scroll is a premium item rather then just a toggle, I love the moth capes tho!
91741235.png77876607.png
Yay!
Yay!
1000001089.pngGeUunaE_3_optimized.pngScreenshot_20240702-165105-removebg-preview_1_optimized.png