Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw mspaints; examples pending !
lacking examples at the moment but want to do quick pwyw mspaint art comms while i wait for my honey to get back home.

can draw basically anything (humanoid/mech/anthro/furry/dragon/etc) but keep in mind i am doing this with my mouse LOL TvT

pwyw with 100g/100kt minimum.
most likely higher offers get longer time spent on the piece.

ask for some colour , slight colour , or no colour .
i decide if bust / halfbody / fullbody / chibi / stylised.

thank you !

slots
#1 tiick

waitlist:
none
lacking examples at the moment but want to do quick pwyw mspaint art comms while i wait for my honey to get back home.

can draw basically anything (humanoid/mech/anthro/furry/dragon/etc) but keep in mind i am doing this with my mouse LOL TvT

pwyw with 100g/100kt minimum.
most likely higher offers get longer time spent on the piece.

ask for some colour , slight colour , or no colour .
i decide if bust / halfbody / fullbody / chibi / stylised.

thank you !

slots
#1 tiick

waitlist:
none
@lutes artsy shop

@lutes artsy shop

reserved for examples !
reserved for examples !
okie ! opens now :}
okie ! opens now :}
@lutes

Ooo, I’ll snatch up the first slot! :]

Could I get a doodle of this boi for 300g? He has some design notes in his bio, and whatever amount of color you feel like is a-ok with me :]

And for the buy one get one, if I qualify, maybe this guy?
@lutes

Ooo, I’ll snatch up the first slot! :]

Could I get a doodle of this boi for 300g? He has some design notes in his bio, and whatever amount of color you feel like is a-ok with me :]

And for the buy one get one, if I qualify, maybe this guy?
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@tiick hiya ! yep, you got the first slot so u get two mspaints :)

i'll get to work momentarily , just finished another mspaint comm offsite so imma rest my hand/wrist a lil (i still have 5 more hours til my hunny gets home though so its ample time to draw your two :))

thank you for ordering !
@tiick hiya ! yep, you got the first slot so u get two mspaints :)

i'll get to work momentarily , just finished another mspaint comm offsite so imma rest my hand/wrist a lil (i still have 5 more hours til my hunny gets home though so its ample time to draw your two :))

thank you for ordering !
[color=#005682]@lutes Would you be willing to do something of this character for 163g+86355t? [img]https://wikimon.net/images/thumb/0/01/DA02_Armadimon_reference_art_1.jpg/1200px-DA02_Armadimon_reference_art_1.jpg[/img] ([url=https://wikimon.net/Armadimon]Here's a wiki page with more pictures of him/better references for his colors[/url])
@lutes
Would you be willing to do something of this character for 163g+86355t?
1200px-DA02_Armadimon_reference_art_1.jpg
(Here's a wiki page with more pictures of him/better references for his colors)
xxxx2advafB.png7TqribX.png xxxx it/its
skin shop
wishlist
xx art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@lutes

Sounds good!! I love that one you finished omg,,

Of course! And I’ll send the payment over in a CR, you can accept either now or when you’re finished, idm either way :]

Excited to see what you do :D
@lutes

Sounds good!! I love that one you finished omg,,

Of course! And I’ll send the payment over in a CR, you can accept either now or when you’re finished, idm either way :]

Excited to see what you do :D
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif