Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | FREE Light Nest Rental! +5 Jul 8th!
@DoodlePoodle

Awesome! Knowing my luck they will all be girls haha. Ty

Two eggs for yours, a bit unfortunately. Least it wasn't one!
@DoodlePoodle

Awesome! Knowing my luck they will all be girls haha. Ty

Two eggs for yours, a bit unfortunately. Least it wasn't one!
tumblr_p9ez19SaUs1u2pujao1_500.gif

@TunaNoodle i made an oopsie whoopsie on my own nests and put them on at a date that's way too early for my planned to for some leap day hatches while also being too late for me to put one more batch after BY ONE DAY (and therefore wasn't thinking about whom i nested..) that i put on the same day as yours.

I plan to delay them until leap day, would you/are you okay with me delaying your nests as well or would you prefer your nests hatched "on time" ASAP?
You do not need to delay the pair i sent you unless you so choose.

@TunaNoodle i made an oopsie whoopsie on my own nests and put them on at a date that's way too early for my planned to for some leap day hatches while also being too late for me to put one more batch after BY ONE DAY (and therefore wasn't thinking about whom i nested..) that i put on the same day as yours.

I plan to delay them until leap day, would you/are you okay with me delaying your nests as well or would you prefer your nests hatched "on time" ASAP?
You do not need to delay the pair i sent you unless you so choose.
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
@DoodlePoodle

Oh, no problem at all! I'm in no rush. Feel free to delay.
And were you planning/wanting to have the pair you sent to me hatched on leap day as well? If so I can keep that in mind no prob.
@DoodlePoodle

Oh, no problem at all! I'm in no rush. Feel free to delay.
And were you planning/wanting to have the pair you sent to me hatched on leap day as well? If so I can keep that in mind no prob.
@TunaNoodle It was stated in the last line but i can see how you missed it!
Not in particular tbh, but feel free to just like.. get it over with lmao. but i sure won't complain if you delay it, just do how ya feel
@TunaNoodle It was stated in the last line but i can see how you missed it!
Not in particular tbh, but feel free to just like.. get it over with lmao. but i sure won't complain if you delay it, just do how ya feel
@tunanoodle you got all females :sob:

i'm so sorry- one was even your goal colour combo. all of em real close
@tunanoodle you got all females :sob:

i'm so sorry- one was even your goal colour combo. all of em real close
@DoodlePoodle
I knew it! Definitely cursed myself haha. No problem tho and thank you vm for hosting.
@DoodlePoodle
I knew it! Definitely cursed myself haha. No problem tho and thank you vm for hosting.
BOY i have not been open in AGES but i need fodder n hatchery monies so i'm already incubating for my own nests.

Opening cause i'm happy to slide in nests for others!
BOY i have not been open in AGES but i need fodder n hatchery monies so i'm already incubating for my own nests.

Opening cause i'm happy to slide in nests for others!
Nests open tomorrow
Nests open tomorrow
@doodlepoodle
Dragons:
• Father: Elysium
• Mother: Asphodelle

• Father: Magical
• Mother: Boy

Nest Date?: NIL
Hatchdate?: NIL

Other info: Looking for two nests if possible, do let me know if you'd rather not :)

Tip?: I can do some immaculate tablets, ten per nest
@doodlepoodle
Dragons:
• Father: Elysium
• Mother: Asphodelle

• Father: Magical
• Mother: Boy

Nest Date?: NIL
Hatchdate?: NIL

Other info: Looking for two nests if possible, do let me know if you'd rather not :)

Tip?: I can do some immaculate tablets, ten per nest
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Hyrian Epic! feel free to send the CR etc and then one my current nests are done i can just immediately add em~

If you would prefer to tip once dragons are returned with babus, please noteas such; i may think you've forgotten it.

Oop seems your'e ahead of me!

I'll nest em tomorrow

Awe oldies! Cuties.
@Hyrian Epic! feel free to send the CR etc and then one my current nests are done i can just immediately add em~

If you would prefer to tip once dragons are returned with babus, please noteas such; i may think you've forgotten it.

Oop seems your'e ahead of me!

I'll nest em tomorrow

Awe oldies! Cuties.