Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ancient Adoptables [open][Auraboa Redux]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@ArbyDem Awesome! <3 enjoy your adopts then :) And yes that's just fine, I've marked you down!
@ArbyDem Awesome! <3 enjoy your adopts then :) And yes that's just fine, I've marked you down!
ZWdxRHX.gif4zm7ATR.gif ♠ Any pronouns

Pixels by Irithyll!
0UMjUgQ.png
oh it's absolutely perfect, thank you so much!! I loove how you rendered the gold bits, they look so pretty <3
oh it's absolutely perfect, thank you so much!! I loove how you rendered the gold bits, they look so pretty <3

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Silis Thank you so much! <3 Glad it all looks good.

@Jeevas Heya! Here to confirm your order details.

First order (Addict) will be 725kt, from
400kt base
+200kt for Gliders
+125kt for the full accent

Order 2 (Moss) will be 675kt, from
400kt base
+100kt for Flaunt
+100kt for Braids
+75kt for the shield, no arrows

The grand total will be 1450kt.
(You got the forms right too, btw! ('u')b And I'll skip the accent for Moss.)

@Samelf heya! Here to confirm your order details.

First order (Blackened) will be 600g, from
400g base
+100g for Ribbon
+100g for Saddle

Second order (Fen/Marsh) will be either 400g (Gliders just got sponsored), or 600g
I had to think about the cost of the extra a little bit; since it's a super small change but also functioning as a separate adopt, I'd be alright with adding it for 200g, so the price of another adopt but half off. I'm not suuuper comfortable going lower than that just for precedent reasons. ^^

This would make the grand total 1200g if you're alright with the above, or 1000g otherwise.

I'd also be interested in taking you up on your offer for USD; it'd be my first time doing so so it could take me a minute to figure out, but if you're alright with that, send me a PM with your paypal email and we'll go from there \o/ I just follow FR's conversion rate for USD, so $1=100g and so on.

@Spadefish Heya! I'm here to confirm your order details :) Your total for this one will just be 450g, from 400g base + 50g for colored lines.

@ArbyDem Heya! I'm contacting a little early just because I wanna give you a heads up that the skin + seal modification requested would go outside of the range of what I currently offer. I could do a partial skin + an edited seal, or just the skin with a default seal! The skin would be simplified a bit either way. If you'd prefer to swap in another dragon too that would be fine as well. :]
@Silis Thank you so much! <3 Glad it all looks good.

@Jeevas Heya! Here to confirm your order details.

First order (Addict) will be 725kt, from
400kt base
+200kt for Gliders
+125kt for the full accent

Order 2 (Moss) will be 675kt, from
400kt base
+100kt for Flaunt
+100kt for Braids
+75kt for the shield, no arrows

The grand total will be 1450kt.
(You got the forms right too, btw! ('u')b And I'll skip the accent for Moss.)

@Samelf heya! Here to confirm your order details.

First order (Blackened) will be 600g, from
400g base
+100g for Ribbon
+100g for Saddle

Second order (Fen/Marsh) will be either 400g (Gliders just got sponsored), or 600g
I had to think about the cost of the extra a little bit; since it's a super small change but also functioning as a separate adopt, I'd be alright with adding it for 200g, so the price of another adopt but half off. I'm not suuuper comfortable going lower than that just for precedent reasons. ^^

This would make the grand total 1200g if you're alright with the above, or 1000g otherwise.

I'd also be interested in taking you up on your offer for USD; it'd be my first time doing so so it could take me a minute to figure out, but if you're alright with that, send me a PM with your paypal email and we'll go from there \o/ I just follow FR's conversion rate for USD, so $1=100g and so on.

@Spadefish Heya! I'm here to confirm your order details :) Your total for this one will just be 450g, from 400g base + 50g for colored lines.

@ArbyDem Heya! I'm contacting a little early just because I wanna give you a heads up that the skin + seal modification requested would go outside of the range of what I currently offer. I could do a partial skin + an edited seal, or just the skin with a default seal! The skin would be simplified a bit either way. If you'd prefer to swap in another dragon too that would be fine as well. :]

Pixels by Irithyll!
0UMjUgQ.png
Okay then I just want the dragon with the accent! Thanks for update!
Okay then I just want the dragon with the accent! Thanks for update!
1.gif
@Sersilador Confirmed! Sending payment shortly!
@Sersilador Confirmed! Sending payment shortly!
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy
OH MY GOSH SHES GORGEOUS TYSM?????? i get what you mean, but if it’s not too much trouble could i please have a full-size of the beaked one without the nostril markings? :) if not then just the color overlay is good ^^
OH MY GOSH SHES GORGEOUS TYSM?????? i get what you mean, but if it’s not too much trouble could i please have a full-size of the beaked one without the nostril markings? :) if not then just the color overlay is good ^^
52f760900ecadb9434266b0b869192a8aa5122cd.png x call me lu ^^
x sea/her
x aro lesbian
x ancients enthusiast

x aberration rescue »
YqGTpMk.png0KYrfCc.png
@shrimpcoluurs Ahhh thanks! ;u; And that's np, sent you the fullsize through a pm!
@shrimpcoluurs Ahhh thanks! ;u; And that's np, sent you the fullsize through a pm!

Pixels by Irithyll!
0UMjUgQ.png
What a cute Abbie adopt! I'd love to place an order for the wait list please. [b]Link to dragon or scry:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94538450][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945385/94538450_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sponsoring genes:[/b] Yes - Poison, Polypore [b]Form of payment:[/b] Gems [b]Colored lines:[/b] Yes [b]Simple backdrop:[/b] No [b]Breed mods:[/b] None [b]Paid customization:[/b] Skin elements - if possible I'd like the accent included please! But no need for the ship. Just the blue parts and piercings/anchor shaped accessories [b]Requested image size:[/b] Default [b]Special requests:[/b]
What a cute Abbie adopt! I'd love to place an order for the wait list please.

Link to dragon or scry: 94538450_350.png
Sponsoring genes: Yes - Poison, Polypore
Form of payment: Gems
Colored lines: Yes
Simple backdrop: No
Breed mods: None
Paid customization: Skin elements - if possible I'd like the accent included please! But no need for the ship. Just the blue parts and piercings/anchor shaped accessories
Requested image size: Default
Special requests:
nudX0O8.png
@an0nim00se hello! You've been added to the list. Once there's a slot available I'll return to confirm your order details :]
@an0nim00se hello! You've been added to the list. Once there's a slot available I'll return to confirm your order details :]

Pixels by Irithyll!
0UMjUgQ.png
Can I be put on the waitlist please for an Aether adopt (and maybe also an Aberration adopt)? Still figuring out which of my beans I'd like to choose for them though ^^;;
Can I be put on the waitlist please for an Aether adopt (and maybe also an Aberration adopt)? Still figuring out which of my beans I'd like to choose for them though ^^;;
mlHpBMC.png
MUYNhfy.png
eswSnrS.png
9hqcHsy.png
v2PJF9u.png
bYt72YT.png
jt3PpxV.png demi.png 3YxKysb.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38