Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Which familiar looks better? (pls vote)
I'm trying to decide on a familiar for my dragon [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95592470][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/955925/95592470_350.png[/img][/url] Which looks better, a Book Swarm (the one she has on now) or a Wolpertinger? (Wolpertinger matches colors, but Book Swarm looks cooler + lore) [item=Wolpertinger][item=Book Swarm]
I'm trying to decide on a familiar for my dragon
95592470_350.png
Which looks better, a Book Swarm (the one she has on now) or a Wolpertinger? (Wolpertinger matches colors, but Book Swarm looks cooler + lore)
Wolpertinger Book Swarm
Dainty Wavehopper Furry Fiddle LW1L2V3.png Muckbottom Catfish Vivid Wavehopper
i prefer wolpertinger if you're prioritizing aesthetics! however if the book swarm goes with the lore i almost always go for that personally, it just completes the dragon that way!
i prefer wolpertinger if you're prioritizing aesthetics! however if the book swarm goes with the lore i almost always go for that personally, it just completes the dragon that way!
Wolpertinger looks best.
Wolpertinger looks best.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I'd vote Wolpertinger, I love a good color match (plus Wolpertinger's are one of my favorite familiars so I'm biased lol)
I'd vote Wolpertinger, I love a good color match (plus Wolpertinger's are one of my favorite familiars so I'm biased lol)
z2dDpDT.gif1cf0d45fee7d8bb83726bbe49feec37d6aed8441.pngb6498328-668d-11eb-8af8-db69db281854.gifbd974fbef321452e4f877d5c363e813c12c82491.pngzVATKXG.gif
I think the books work well both with color and story, personally!
I think the books work well both with color and story, personally!
As an editor, my vote will always be the book swarm.
As an editor, my vote will always be the book swarm.
QJCw8yd.png

thenamelessclan.png