Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527
@LostTravels

You would normally use a different form (such as the ones that last 2 folks used and kept as a copy), however Alca has not been able to change our thread and thus we do not have the new form. The one you used is fine for now.

Confirming your 2hour Fest grind in Silk-Strewn Wreckage. Your total will be 300g and a member will ping you when your grind is beginning. (We are overall taking less fest orders but there is space as of current :) ).
@LostTravels

You would normally use a different form (such as the ones that last 2 folks used and kept as a copy), however Alca has not been able to change our thread and thus we do not have the new form. The one you used is fine for now.

Confirming your 2hour Fest grind in Silk-Strewn Wreckage. Your total will be 300g and a member will ping you when your grind is beginning. (We are overall taking less fest orders but there is space as of current :) ).
@AlvildaBright Your grind is complete and CRs have been sent. Thank you for using our service!
@AlvildaBright Your grind is complete and CRs have been sent. Thank you for using our service!
1YSPZnA.png
@AlcatrazSystem | @LootGoblin

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Fest please
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Silk Strewn Wreckage
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 hours
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems
@AlcatrazSystem | @LootGoblin

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: Fest please
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Silk Strewn Wreckage
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 2 hours
-» Payment [kt|gems]: gems
_HhqzDTE.png___
Ryu

92n1dwB.png
hWPjBUy.png
apUeZZ4.png
Hi! I just wanted to ask whether the second hour of my grind will be done or if I don’t need to keep holding onto the gems :> no rush; I’d just like to know so I can plan my funds accordingly! I’m just a little confused since one hour was done and I haven’t heard anything since. Thank you!
Hi! I just wanted to ask whether the second hour of my grind will be done or if I don’t need to keep holding onto the gems :> no rush; I’d just like to know so I can plan my funds accordingly! I’m just a little confused since one hour was done and I haven’t heard anything since. Thank you!
Lira
she/they/he
ll0CfnD.png
BZnhUNi.png
ypcKWM0.png
AaYNmEX.png

UU9vIu2.png
@liramyne

Apologies for that! We’ve been swamped with fest orders as they take priority due to being time sensitive. Thank you for being so patient. I will give you an update if I can finish your hour today!
@liramyne

Apologies for that! We’ve been swamped with fest orders as they take priority due to being time sensitive. Thank you for being so patient. I will give you an update if I can finish your hour today!
@ghostiimoth No worries!! I figured that was the case - thank you for getting back to me [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@ghostiimoth

No worries!! I figured that was the case - thank you for getting back to me
Lira
she/they/he
ll0CfnD.png
BZnhUNi.png
ypcKWM0.png
AaYNmEX.png

UU9vIu2.png
Hi @LostTravels, I'll be starting the first 1h of your Silk-Strewn Wreckage FEST grind shortly, and will ping again when I finish sending the CRs. :)
Hi @LostTravels, I'll be starting the first 1h of your Silk-Strewn Wreckage FEST grind shortly, and will ping again when I finish sending the CRs. :)
nafQSbU.png
YMPbu9R.png
@liramyne

I will beginning your hour of Crystal Pool grind very shortly. I'll ping again once I am finished, your total will be 125g! Thank you again for being patient.
@liramyne

I will beginning your hour of Crystal Pool grind very shortly. I'll ping again once I am finished, your total will be 125g! Thank you again for being patient.
@IDRyu

Confirming your 2 hour Fest grind in Silk-Strewn Wreckage. Your total is 300g and a team member will ping you upon start of your grind. Welcome back!
@IDRyu

Confirming your 2 hour Fest grind in Silk-Strewn Wreckage. Your total is 300g and a team member will ping you upon start of your grind. Welcome back!
@liramyne

apologies for the ping but I wanted to make sure you knew to always ping me for questions/info as I might miss your post otherwise. We apologize for the delay in getting your order done, as Ghost mentioned Fest started and we got a tad busy. Hope your fest is going well!
@liramyne

apologies for the ping but I wanted to make sure you knew to always ping me for questions/info as I might miss your post otherwise. We apologize for the delay in getting your order done, as Ghost mentioned Fest started and we got a tad busy. Hope your fest is going well!
1 2 ... 521 522 523 524 525 526 527