Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | RIFTWORKS // wc m silks + candles
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
May I have a slot for Multiclass King please?[emoji=four leaf clover size=1] ( Also looking forward to the potential recolours, hoping a lot for a green/black one[emoji=four leaf clover size=1] )
May I have a slot for Multiclass King please?
( Also looking forward to the potential recolours, hoping a lot for a green/black one )
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@MasakiSaphir
Unfortunately, Multiclass King has been shelved for the time being, but I can add you to a pinglist for recolors if you'd like?
@MasakiSaphir
Unfortunately, Multiclass King has been shelved for the time being, but I can add you to a pinglist for recolors if you'd like?
0lrXfA6.png
Aww, unfortunate :( Yes please, that sounds good with the pinglist, thank you[emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
Aww, unfortunate :(
Yes please, that sounds good with the pinglist, thank you
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
Update on sparrow, peacock, and nightingale: all three were rejected for line and shadow issues. I'm going to be resubmitting them tonight and hopefully they'll go through without much issue. Thank you for your patience!
Update on sparrow, peacock, and nightingale: all three were rejected for line and shadow issues. I'm going to be resubmitting them tonight and hopefully they'll go through without much issue. Thank you for your patience!
0lrXfA6.png
hi hi!! you have beautiful, simple skins :D i wanted to show off one of my dragons, a fodder-turned-perma thanks to your VII. The Chariot skin i bought off the AH. i think he fits it SO perfectly, currently obsessed <3 keep up the good work! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93607299][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936073/93607299_350.png[/img][/url]
hi hi!! you have beautiful, simple skins :D i wanted to show off one of my dragons, a fodder-turned-perma thanks to your VII. The Chariot skin i bought off the AH. i think he fits it SO perfectly, currently obsessed <3 keep up the good work!
93607299_350.png
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| i hope you have a good day!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
@Quebeal
Aww, thank you so much for your kind words!! Scogel looks absolutely incredible omg. Looks like the skin was made for him. Thank you so much for sharing. <3
@Quebeal
Aww, thank you so much for your kind words!! Scogel looks absolutely incredible omg. Looks like the skin was made for him. Thank you so much for sharing. <3
0lrXfA6.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47