Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! [LF] FR friends!

Hello everyone. I'm not a new player but any means but I would really like to find some friends on here to help me stay active. I keep going on very long and unintentional hiatuses and I'd really like to stop.
I'm also hoping to find some one to talk about Lore with, be excited about dragons with, maybe RP one day, and just other fun things! Anyway let me tell you about myself.

Hi, I'm Elliot! I'm 26 and am non binary (female presenting). I was very into FNAF, watched Unus Annus and have almost all the merch XD. I watch Hellava Boss, and Hasbin hotel.
Some of my hobbies include include taxidermy of insects, writing, putting together puzzles, and listening to DND campaigns on YouTube.
I think my Lore and writing style can be described as grim dark fantasy? I like horror and some heavy topics.

Let's be friends!

Hello everyone. I'm not a new player but any means but I would really like to find some friends on here to help me stay active. I keep going on very long and unintentional hiatuses and I'd really like to stop.
I'm also hoping to find some one to talk about Lore with, be excited about dragons with, maybe RP one day, and just other fun things! Anyway let me tell you about myself.

Hi, I'm Elliot! I'm 26 and am non binary (female presenting). I was very into FNAF, watched Unus Annus and have almost all the merch XD. I watch Hellava Boss, and Hasbin hotel.
Some of my hobbies include include taxidermy of insects, writing, putting together puzzles, and listening to DND campaigns on YouTube.
I think my Lore and writing style can be described as grim dark fantasy? I like horror and some heavy topics.

Let's be friends!
Let's hope our paths cross again some day

I'm always looking to RP! Send me a message!
@ElliotKin

Hello, :D
My name is Rarecreature, I also watch Helluva boss and Hazbin hotel, those two shows are my favorite tv shows :D
I’m also enjoy writing too…
@ElliotKin

Hello, :D
My name is Rarecreature, I also watch Helluva boss and Hazbin hotel, those two shows are my favorite tv shows :D
I’m also enjoy writing too…
She/her, N16btBO.png My Wishlist
Please note: If someone blocks me first, then, I'm sorry i had to block you too because I'm not a bad type person and I didn't do anything wrong or saying to you please understand this message,
Hey! I love FNAF, Helluva Boss, Hazbin Hotel, and I do be missing Unus Annus lol, your hobbies sound so nice and cool as well! Im always down for friends!
Hey! I love FNAF, Helluva Boss, Hazbin Hotel, and I do be missing Unus Annus lol, your hobbies sound so nice and cool as well! Im always down for friends!
TFPKQhA.png He/They (Trans flag)
Asexual (Asexual flag)
Unlabeled (Unlabeled flag)
ypcKWM0.png
ElKYM7J.png
Crow
He / They
Plural
College Artist
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
UBukGmL.png
fGAMFvP.png
L74Jfbv.png
fkFTs1X.png
Heya! I'm Marrow/Fen (either is good) and I'm also a fem presenting enby! I use he/they tho, I consider myself transmasc, I just like feminine clothes/styles.

I don't share a ton of your listed interests, but I really enjoy insect pinning as well! I have a small collection, some bought, some done myself. And a much larger collection of bones I've collected myself. I'm interested in basically anything vulture culture. ???? I'm interested in dnd, too, but I've only played a couple times, unfortunately. I listen to a lot of true crime on YouTube, and documentaries on Netflix. I'm not much of a writer, buy I enjoy reading people's lore!

I'm always looking for more friends!
Heya! I'm Marrow/Fen (either is good) and I'm also a fem presenting enby! I use he/they tho, I consider myself transmasc, I just like feminine clothes/styles.

I don't share a ton of your listed interests, but I really enjoy insect pinning as well! I have a small collection, some bought, some done myself. And a much larger collection of bones I've collected myself. I'm interested in basically anything vulture culture. ???? I'm interested in dnd, too, but I've only played a couple times, unfortunately. I listen to a lot of true crime on YouTube, and documentaries on Netflix. I'm not much of a writer, buy I enjoy reading people's lore!

I'm always looking for more friends!
@Rarecreature
Hi! I have absolutely been loving hellava boss! Although the recent episodes have been killing me :( what kind of writing do you like to do?
@Rarecreature
Hi! I have absolutely been loving hellava boss! Although the recent episodes have been killing me :( what kind of writing do you like to do?
Let's hope our paths cross again some day

I'm always looking to RP! Send me a message!
@ElliotKin
Hello, the kind of writing that I love do is dark fantasy, twists, horror, some drama, and little bit of a mix of good. I love to do writing about kings and how they're very evil. Which none of the kings in my lores are good kings. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention horror opps ;)
@ElliotKin
Hello, the kind of writing that I love do is dark fantasy, twists, horror, some drama, and little bit of a mix of good. I love to do writing about kings and how they're very evil. Which none of the kings in my lores are good kings. :)

Edit: I forgot to mention horror opps ;)
She/her, N16btBO.png My Wishlist
Please note: If someone blocks me first, then, I'm sorry i had to block you too because I'm not a bad type person and I didn't do anything wrong or saying to you please understand this message,
Hello there! Very similarly I've been here for a while, but will forget to play for extended periods of time. Here's to being more active for both of us ^^

Lore!! I also love horror so I want to incorporate that into the lore for my clan. There's a lot of interesting bits already in the official FR stuff that I'd love to expand on. I've thought about RPing here, but I'm actually not too familiar with forum RPing.

Grim dark fantasy my beloved <333 And sci-fi! Thrillers, horror, murder mysteries...I love it all haha. I love reading books like that or playing games that have those settings.

Insect taxidermy sounds so neat! My friends and I went to a taxidermy store and it was just about the coolest thing ever. I think next time I'm for sure getting myself a framed bat or something ~
Hello there! Very similarly I've been here for a while, but will forget to play for extended periods of time. Here's to being more active for both of us ^^

Lore!! I also love horror so I want to incorporate that into the lore for my clan. There's a lot of interesting bits already in the official FR stuff that I'd love to expand on. I've thought about RPing here, but I'm actually not too familiar with forum RPing.

Grim dark fantasy my beloved <333 And sci-fi! Thrillers, horror, murder mysteries...I love it all haha. I love reading books like that or playing games that have those settings.

Insect taxidermy sounds so neat! My friends and I went to a taxidermy store and it was just about the coolest thing ever. I think next time I'm for sure getting myself a framed bat or something ~
975.png tn0RSo5.png
H0t7Ypl.png
yZ46GGS.png
I see the truth. Though it
wounds my heart.

they/she FR +3

98aej12.pngrxnAjic.pngx9s8Oqn.png0nIARi4.pngkncVhTU.png4CuWrNp.pngvjt2y1Z.pngz6QqwoI.pngkzKQzQG.pngSCjxpBr.pngWRPJKhj.png