Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@DarkenedAuras
Sent! 10g is still good, thanks for the help! :D
@DarkenedAuras
Sent! 10g is still good, thanks for the help! :D
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
zTzr6M.png
@Denryu I'm not sure if you meant to send this one or not [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/95813409][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/958135/95813409_350.png[/img][/url] I can't put it in the coil without a name, if sending wasn't a mistake do you just want me to name them Pilot like the rest?
@Denryu I'm not sure if you meant to send this one or not

95813409_350.png

I can't put it in the coil without a name, if sending wasn't a mistake do you just want me to name them Pilot like the rest?
Rehauling My Lair
@DarkenedAuras
Not a mistake, except he was meant to be named like the rest :'D Go ahead and name him!
@DarkenedAuras
Not a mistake, except he was meant to be named like the rest :'D Go ahead and name him!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
zTzr6M.png
@Denryu Ok everyone's done coming back to you now :)

*today was still a lot of dodgeball but I was able to nab a Wartoad :D
@Denryu Ok everyone's done coming back to you now :)

*today was still a lot of dodgeball but I was able to nab a Wartoad :D
Rehauling My Lair
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
zTzr6M.png
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
zTzr6M.png
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
zTzr6M.png
@Denryu

Amount of fodder: 10
Payment: 10kt
@Denryu

Amount of fodder: 10
Payment: 10kt
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Yara
Sent! :D
@Yara
Sent! :D
zTzr6M.png
[emoji=butterfly size=1]
zTzr6M.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13