Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | summer is here [seasonal items]
time for the best seasonal sundries items YAHOO
i lauve the sphinx, the antler n staff set, both scenes r really pretty and. u can buy Inarguably The Best (/j) Extra Item .. summer swelter .. <3
time for the best seasonal sundries items YAHOO
i lauve the sphinx, the antler n staff set, both scenes r really pretty and. u can buy Inarguably The Best (/j) Extra Item .. summer swelter .. <3
MY FANDRAGONS CAN BE FOUND IN THE HIBDEN!

EARTH FLIGHT RAAAAAAAAAAH
[emoji=music note size=1] Sumer is icumen in, Lhude sing cuccu! [emoji=music notes size=1]
Sumer is icumen in, Lhude sing cuccu!
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
[img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]Summer swelter my beloved,,, it is among my favorites like flowerfalls and auras also ! Hopefully one day they will add a brown petals (or rather brown leaves) version as well [emoji=normal eyes size=1]
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Summer swelter my beloved,,, it is among my favorites like flowerfalls and auras also ! Hopefully one day they will add a brown petals (or rather brown leaves) version as well
UDy41Fx.png
*chants* summer, summer, summer
*chants* summer, summer, summer
9Nnjr3Q.png
summer is my least fave season irl but i love summer in FR :D makes up for it a bit

summer sphinx is one of my favorite fams,, AND THE OPOSSUM??? I LOVE HIM?? Imma have to save up for the scenes because a few of my dragons need them :P
summer is my least fave season irl but i love summer in FR :D makes up for it a bit

summer sphinx is one of my favorite fams,, AND THE OPOSSUM??? I LOVE HIM?? Imma have to save up for the scenes because a few of my dragons need them :P
3Y3t130.png xm5ofH1.png
5iXiC8z.png
G8AyR6r.png
BDPM8Vp.png
bhdEs05.png
@gwurgle Hello! Please avoid vague or "click-bait" style titles. Your threat title has been updated for clarity. Thanks!
@gwurgle Hello! Please avoid vague or "click-bait" style titles. Your threat title has been updated for clarity. Thanks!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I still have no idea why Summer Swelter goes for so high in seasons like winter compared to the other same style apparel, the Sphinx is so cool tho!
I still have no idea why Summer Swelter goes for so high in seasons like winter compared to the other same style apparel, the Sphinx is so cool tho!
the summer sphinx is so lovely! I knew I had to get him the second I saw him at the shop.
the summer sphinx is so lovely! I knew I had to get him the second I saw him at the shop.
pixel art of Umay.