Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Fest Farming! (Open)
1 2 3
@Buio

No rush <3
@Buio

No rush <3
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
hihi just to check do i get any skins (the chests) that u find-? if so can i get 2h of fcg in ssw, so 160g :D
hihi just to check do i get any skins (the chests) that u find-? if so can i get 2h of fcg in ssw, so 160g :D
IMG-0313.png
[quote name="@chickenchop" date="2024-06-23 20:44:47" ] hihi just to check do i get any skins (the chests) that u find-? if so can i get 2h of fcg in ssw, so 160g :D [/quote] Yes you get anything related to the event with fest currency grinding! And with 2 hours of fest currency grinding would only be 100g!
@chickenchop wrote on 2024-06-23 20:44:47:

Yes you get anything related to the event with fest currency grinding! And with 2 hours of fest currency grinding would only be 100g!
dlJsEIj.png 2MFinXj.png
WFpPzZn.png
4SVfFPD.png
dgZqX5Q.png
woVoZAh.png
J7D1quC.png
ohohoh cool then 100g event stuff only :D tqqq :D
ohohoh cool then 100g event stuff only :D tqqq :D
IMG-0313.png
I'm unsure if there is a waitlist or not, or if you are only accepting 3 slots at a time.

If possible however, I'd love to put in an order if that's no trouble?

I'm also unaware if we can purchase multiple grinding slots at a time as I've seen some other grinding services offer. Please let me know if these requests are okay!

I'd love to be able to purchase some complete grinding hours from you with included tips as I don't think I'll be able to do the grinding myself for this event.
I'm unsure if there is a waitlist or not, or if you are only accepting 3 slots at a time.

I'm also unaware if we can purchase multiple grinding slots at a time as I've seen some other grinding services offer. Please let me know if these requests are okay!

I'd love to be able to purchase some complete grinding hours from you with included tips as I don't think I'll be able to do the grinding myself for this event.
@Buio

May i please added to the waitlist to get 2 hours of Festival Complete Grinding in Silk-Strewn Wreckage? I think that would be 160, 000 T and that would be all loot, right? ^^ Or if there is not waitlist... may i please be pinged when you have slots open?
@Buio

May i please added to the waitlist to get 2 hours of Festival Complete Grinding in Silk-Strewn Wreckage? I think that would be 160, 000 T and that would be all loot, right? ^^ Or if there is not waitlist... may i please be pinged when you have slots open?
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
[quote name="@Itani" date="2024-06-24 01:14:09" ] I'm unsure if there is a waitlist or not, or if you are only accepting 3 slots at a time. If possible however, I'd love to put in an order if that's no trouble? I'm also unaware if we can purchase multiple grinding slots at a time as I've seen some other grinding services offer. Please let me know if these requests are okay! I'd love to be able to purchase some complete grinding hours from you with included tips as I don't think I'll be able to do the grinding myself for this event. [/quote] Yes there is a waitlist, I just forgot to add it when I made the forum since it was later for me! And you can only order 1 session at a time, but you can place another order right after your current one is filled.
@Itani wrote on 2024-06-24 01:14:09:

Yes there is a waitlist, I just forgot to add it when I made the forum since it was later for me! And you can only order 1 session at a time, but you can place another order right after your current one is filled.
dlJsEIj.png 2MFinXj.png
WFpPzZn.png
4SVfFPD.png
dgZqX5Q.png
woVoZAh.png
J7D1quC.png
Can you also add me to the waitlist for 2 hours-Complete Grinding in Silk-Strewn Wreckage for BJ please? <3
Can you also add me to the waitlist for 2 hours-Complete Grinding in Silk-Strewn Wreckage for BJ please? <3
icefull.png
Awesome! I'd love 2 hours of CG then, if that's no trouble. :) I'll prepay and send over the money via PM.
Awesome! I'd love 2 hours of CG then, if that's no trouble. :) I'll prepay and send over the money via PM.
Hi again! I'd like to get back on the waitlist for 2h in SSW (complete grinding) please :)
Hi again! I'd like to get back on the waitlist for 2h in SSW (complete grinding) please :)
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
1 2 3