Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lycortta Shop [NEW FEST REJECTS & MORE!]
I would like a blessed emblem and a golden enchantment, please.
I would like a blessed emblem and a golden enchantment, please.
9H7UpSP.png
Slot for Blessed Emblem and Remain of the Past please!
Slot for Blessed Emblem and Remain of the Past please!
xAB19Jh.png
@Pixel @Hraesvelgrr Sure! Added for both!
@Pixel @Hraesvelgrr Sure! Added for both!
___________________________________________________________Untitled93-20231209043650.png
@Xenamorph @serpentscribe @Nekomori @tapestrybeast @Lawful @Pixel @Hraesvelgrr
Hello, the slots for the first run of Blessed Emblem (Accent) already full! Please send the 450 g/kt payment to my CR or by message if you haven't sent it already. I will wait for 3 days (counting started from FR next day). If you haven't paid by that time, your slot(s) will be gone and up for everyone again. If there ever any leftover prints from the empty slots, it will go to the shop's stocks. The ready stock price in the shop's stocks is a little bit more expensive (525 g/kt).

You can also click here to see the payments & printing status. Hopefully, the prints will be easily get approved :)
@Xenamorph @serpentscribe @Nekomori @tapestrybeast @Lawful @Pixel @Hraesvelgrr
Hello, the slots for the first run of Blessed Emblem (Accent) already full! Please send the 450 g/kt payment to my CR or by message if you haven't sent it already. I will wait for 3 days (counting started from FR next day). If you haven't paid by that time, your slot(s) will be gone and up for everyone again. If there ever any leftover prints from the empty slots, it will go to the shop's stocks. The ready stock price in the shop's stocks is a little bit more expensive (525 g/kt).

You can also click here to see the payments & printing status. Hopefully, the prints will be easily get approved :)
___________________________________________________________Untitled93-20231209043650.png
Can I get the last 3 slots for May Rose, please?
Can I get the last 3 slots for May Rose, please?
9H7UpSP.png
@Pixel Sure!
@Pixel Sure!
@aesthera @RosalindeSol @hayum @Peafowl @humbledarkmage @Pixel
Hello, the slots for the 3rd run of May Rose (Accent) already full! Please send the 350 g/kt payment to my CR or by message. I will wait for the payments until 3 days from FR next day. If you haven't paid by that time, your slot(s) will be gone and up for everyone again. If there ever any leftover prints from the empty slots, it will go to the shop's stocks. The ready stock price in the shop's stocks will be a little bit more expensive (425 g/kt).

You can also click here to see the payments & printing status :)
@aesthera @RosalindeSol @hayum @Peafowl @humbledarkmage @Pixel
Hello, the slots for the 3rd run of May Rose (Accent) already full! Please send the 350 g/kt payment to my CR or by message. I will wait for the payments until 3 days from FR next day. If you haven't paid by that time, your slot(s) will be gone and up for everyone again. If there ever any leftover prints from the empty slots, it will go to the shop's stocks. The ready stock price in the shop's stocks will be a little bit more expensive (425 g/kt).

You can also click here to see the payments & printing status :)
Hello! I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused, is it May Rose I'm pinged for right? X)
Hello! I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused, is it May Rose I'm pinged for right? X)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
240208-100px.png
@hayum yes, it's for May Rose! I made a mistake in typing it on the notice
@hayum yes, it's for May Rose! I made a mistake in typing it on the notice
Thank you for the May Rose! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94317395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943174/94317395_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you for the May Rose!

94317395_350.png
9H7UpSP.png