Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | What familiar does he need?
Now that he's finally got the summer sunset, Caliban is the prettiest boy in the whole world! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91768048?view=scenic][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917681/91768048_350.png[/img][/url][/center] But what familiar does he need? The creeping tendril is pretty of course (and one of my absolute favorites) but it doesn't quiiiite work.
Now that he's finally got the summer sunset, Caliban is the prettiest boy in the whole world!
91768048_350.png

But what familiar does he need? The creeping tendril is pretty of course (and one of my absolute favorites) but it doesn't quiiiite work.
Beautiful! I feel like the [item=Cauldron Crawler] is very similar!
Beautiful! I feel like the Cauldron Crawler is very similar!
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
@thursday

the plantation pincher!

its a familiar that can be found while foraging and/or during drakeharvest
@thursday

the plantation pincher!

its a familiar that can be found while foraging and/or during drakeharvest
ZGyIiJq.png cLyqlLC.png
[Item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Bloodstone Beetle][item=Cauldron Crawler][item=Emberglow Gem Guardian][item=Firefly Cockatrice][item=Kingfish][item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Plantation Pincher][item=Superb Gryphlet][item=Tender Larail][item=Witherbough Warlock] There's quite a few that may work, though I think the kingfish may be the best match.
Aspen Gall Dryad Bloodstone Beetle Cauldron Crawler Emberglow Gem Guardian Firefly Cockatrice Kingfish Maren Wavesinger Paradise Zalis Plantation Pincher Superb Gryphlet Tender Larail Witherbough Warlock

There's quite a few that may work, though I think the kingfish may be the best match.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
I think the Swarm Sovereign would look nice because they have the same coloring. [item=Swarm Sovereign]
I think the Swarm Sovereign would look nice because they have the same coloring.

Swarm Sovereign
My recommendations: [item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Bellus Glamourtail][item=Kingfish][item=Magma Runner][item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Quillcrown Parda][item=Regenerating Reedjumper]
My recommendations:

Aspen Gall Dryad Bellus Glamourtail Kingfish Magma Runner Maren Wavesinger Paradise Zalis Quillcrown Parda Regenerating Reedjumper
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
paradise zalis I think would be matchy [item=paradise zalis]
paradise zalis I think would be matchy
Paradise Zalis
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.pngWishlist || Cauldron
Yesss. These are perfect!!

It came down between these for me:

- Bloodstone Beetle
- Kingfish
- Paradise Zalis
- Emberglow Gem Guardian

They all match so perfectly. In the end, I've gone with the Zalis, since I like that they're flying together in the scene. It's super pretty.
Yesss. These are perfect!!

It came down between these for me:

- Bloodstone Beetle
- Kingfish
- Paradise Zalis
- Emberglow Gem Guardian

They all match so perfectly. In the end, I've gone with the Zalis, since I like that they're flying together in the scene. It's super pretty.