Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
"Maybe your mum can show you how to do the beads," Myrcella offered.

Adrian moved his head away when Micheal reached for him. "You’re leaving too, right?"
"Maybe your mum can show you how to do the beads," Myrcella offered.

Adrian moved his head away when Micheal reached for him. "You’re leaving too, right?"
Sophos took it out to his mum. Mel was sitting with her, watching videos of Luke and Neera as babies to try to know what to expect when the new babies were born. "How do you do the beads?" he asked. Sophia took the komboloi from him. "You hold it here with half the beads on either side, then flip like this." She showed him, though she wasn't great at it.

"Yep. Once Kyle's here I'm going to go home, too," Micheal told him.
Sophos took it out to his mum. Mel was sitting with her, watching videos of Luke and Neera as babies to try to know what to expect when the new babies were born. "How do you do the beads?" he asked. Sophia took the komboloi from him. "You hold it here with half the beads on either side, then flip like this." She showed him, though she wasn't great at it.

"Yep. Once Kyle's here I'm going to go home, too," Micheal told him.
Myrcella looked over at the videos. "Aww, who’s that?" she asked. She thought they were very cute.

"In a different car," Adrian emphasised.
Myrcella looked over at the videos. "Aww, who’s that?" she asked. She thought they were very cute.

"In a different car," Adrian emphasised.
"The babies are Luke and Neera, and the toddlers are Livius, Hermes, and my cousin Daphne," Mel told her. "Livius is the grumpy one." A younger Sophia held the babies while young Jet tried introducing the toddlers. Little Livius cried when he saw the babies.

"Yes, I'll be in my car. You and Kyle will be in his," Micheal promised.
"The babies are Luke and Neera, and the toddlers are Livius, Hermes, and my cousin Daphne," Mel told her. "Livius is the grumpy one." A younger Sophia held the babies while young Jet tried introducing the toddlers. Little Livius cried when he saw the babies.

"Yes, I'll be in my car. You and Kyle will be in his," Micheal promised.
"Oh, he's so small. He didn't like sharing," Myrcella chuckled.

Adrian nodded, and waited in silence. He chewed the inside of his cheek nervously while waiting for Kyle to arrive. "And Vi's not mad?"
"Oh, he's so small. He didn't like sharing," Myrcella chuckled.

Adrian nodded, and waited in silence. He chewed the inside of his cheek nervously while waiting for Kyle to arrive. "And Vi's not mad?"
"He still doesn't, " Mel said. Livius crying started baby Luke crying, but baby Neera didn't react. Luke was easily quieted by letting him nurse, but Livius wasn't so easily calmed. When Sophia tried to nurse him, it only upset him more because he didn't like the colostrum, and when Jet tried to rock him, Livius pulled his dad's hair and bit him. "He's naughty," Sophos said.

"Vi doesn't know about this. Let's keep it that way, yeah?"
"He still doesn't, " Mel said. Livius crying started baby Luke crying, but baby Neera didn't react. Luke was easily quieted by letting him nurse, but Livius wasn't so easily calmed. When Sophia tried to nurse him, it only upset him more because he didn't like the colostrum, and when Jet tried to rock him, Livius pulled his dad's hair and bit him. "He's naughty," Sophos said.

"Vi doesn't know about this. Let's keep it that way, yeah?"
"He’s better behaved now at least," Myrcella chuckled. "At least he’s not bit us. Biting is not a nice thing to do."

Adrian nodded, mostly to himself. "Won’t she know from the shopping?"
"He’s better behaved now at least," Myrcella chuckled. "At least he’s not bit us. Biting is not a nice thing to do."

Adrian nodded, mostly to himself. "Won’t she know from the shopping?"
Mel looked down guiltily, since he still did bite people, and he was old enough to know better. "How come he's being mean to the babies?" Sophos asked.

"She can think we just went for a nice shopping trip," Micheal said.
Mel looked down guiltily, since he still did bite people, and he was old enough to know better. "How come he's being mean to the babies?" Sophos asked.

"She can think we just went for a nice shopping trip," Micheal said.
"Well, probably because he was too little to know better," Myrcella explained.

"That’s true…" Adrian wasn’t sure about Micheal’s plan, but he was willing to try it at least.
"Well, probably because he was too little to know better," Myrcella explained.

"That’s true…" Adrian wasn’t sure about Micheal’s plan, but he was willing to try it at least.
Sophia nodded. "He wasn't quite two. Still a baby himself," she told him. "Is that why he's not in trouble?" His dad didn't seem upset about being bitten by tiny Livius, and certainly wasn't punishing him. Instead he was cooing at the toddler and praising him for being able to bite and grasp.

"As long as we sa the same thing she won't know," Micheal promised. Kyle didn't take long to get there for Adrian.
Sophia nodded. "He wasn't quite two. Still a baby himself," she told him. "Is that why he's not in trouble?" His dad didn't seem upset about being bitten by tiny Livius, and certainly wasn't punishing him. Instead he was cooing at the toddler and praising him for being able to bite and grasp.

"As long as we sa the same thing she won't know," Micheal promised. Kyle didn't take long to get there for Adrian.