Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So long, and thanks for all the fish
1 2
Ahti? They are so lovely. Though your lair is always just amazing...I wish I could be so consistent with a color scheme.

--

My thoughts on the event were that I'd have had more fun with a sub-goal or two during it. I enjoyed that you could be super casual with it, but I'd have found it to be more rewarding if there were prizes you could get (not new items, but say...a stack of materials you may want for making the new items later or even...get an eliminate if you submit x amt. of supplies). So allowing the option to be casual, but also provide some rewards if you go ham to collect supplies.

However, the big reveal of Tidelord's message & getting the fathoms were all super exciting. I enjoyed all the memes folks came up with. :D
Ahti? They are so lovely. Though your lair is always just amazing...I wish I could be so consistent with a color scheme.

--

My thoughts on the event were that I'd have had more fun with a sub-goal or two during it. I enjoyed that you could be super casual with it, but I'd have found it to be more rewarding if there were prizes you could get (not new items, but say...a stack of materials you may want for making the new items later or even...get an eliminate if you submit x amt. of supplies). So allowing the option to be casual, but also provide some rewards if you go ham to collect supplies.

However, the big reveal of Tidelord's message & getting the fathoms were all super exciting. I enjoyed all the memes folks came up with. :D
I spent a million but had a blast and got a few amazing dragons, anchors, scenes, scrolls, and more!

I spent a million but had a blast and got a few amazing dragons, anchors, scenes, scrolls, and more!

I enjoyed a lot [emoji=new friend size=1] I have a dream dragon who is a fathom now [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83625368][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/836254/83625368_350.png[/img][/url]
I enjoyed a lot I have a dream dragon who is a fathom now
83625368_350.png
XI8Ptgx.jpg
I had a lot of fun as well! I remember Dustcarve Dig being really fun a few years back, and it made me excited for more site efforts in the future - when I heard that they were possibly doing another site effort for this anniversary, I couldn't wait!

The Fathoms ended up being a really cool breed, and I've now got 6 ongoing Fathom projects... and there'll likely be more soon!
I had a lot of fun as well! I remember Dustcarve Dig being really fun a few years back, and it made me excited for more site efforts in the future - when I heard that they were possibly doing another site effort for this anniversary, I couldn't wait!

The Fathoms ended up being a really cool breed, and I've now got 6 ongoing Fathom projects... and there'll likely be more soon!
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2