Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416
Broad type of art you want:
Digital or traditional

More specific type:
Humanoid OC/Canon couple art

Specifications:
Sketches, chibis, halfbodies, fullbodies, any kind of art tbh!

Payment:
Treasure or gems

Keywords:
Human, ship art, oc/canon, self ship, selfship

Optional:
I'm looking for art of my BG3 sona and Astarion together, I have refs for them here https://sta.sh/22enmx7gdf4t and they can both be drawn in either outfit, and the outfits can be simplified as needed! Please be able to draw fat body types since my sona is fat. Feel free to let me know what kind of art you're offering and prices in a DM!
Digital or traditional

More specific type:
Humanoid OC/Canon couple art

Specifications:
Sketches, chibis, halfbodies, fullbodies, any kind of art tbh!

Payment:
Treasure or gems

Keywords:
Human, ship art, oc/canon, self ship, selfship

Optional:
I'm looking for art of my BG3 sona and Astarion together, I have refs for them here https://sta.sh/22enmx7gdf4t and they can both be drawn in either outfit, and the outfits can be simplified as needed! Please be able to draw fat body types since my sona is fat. Feel free to let me know what kind of art you're offering and prices in a DM!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Preferably digital, will accept clean looking traditional or mixed media [b]More specific type:[/b] Pfp stylized human art [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for a headshot, bust, or upper body colored drawing for my Discord pfp. I have a reference image I can send if interested, though it is my friend's art so I'd prefer to send it directly if you're interested in taking the comm. It's a fairly simple design, think smiling lady with blue hair but upper face is hidden under shadow of wide brimmed black hat. Bonus money if you can draw a cute little rat on the shoulder/hat but not a requirement. The vibe I'm wanting is somewhere in the grungey/witchy/alt aesthetic spectrum [b]Payment:[/b] I currently have about 800g and 150kt I could mix as payment, prefer not to drain everything I have but I'll do it for a pretty pfp lol. I'm also willing to pay up to 10 USD but a little leery of that after the last few times I got my money just taken [emoji=obelisk sad size=1] will only do so if you've got a few established commissions through FR by now [b]Keywords:[/b] OC, no background, pfp, human, humanoid, rat
Preferably digital, will accept clean looking traditional or mixed media

More specific type:
Pfp stylized human art

Specifications:
I'm looking for a headshot, bust, or upper body colored drawing for my Discord pfp. I have a reference image I can send if interested, though it is my friend's art so I'd prefer to send it directly if you're interested in taking the comm. It's a fairly simple design, think smiling lady with blue hair but upper face is hidden under shadow of wide brimmed black hat. Bonus money if you can draw a cute little rat on the shoulder/hat but not a requirement. The vibe I'm wanting is somewhere in the grungey/witchy/alt aesthetic spectrum
Payment:
I currently have about 800g and 150kt I could mix as payment, prefer not to drain everything I have but I'll do it for a pretty pfp lol. I'm also willing to pay up to 10 USD but a little leery of that after the last few times I got my money just taken will only do so if you've got a few established commissions through FR by now

Keywords:
OC, no background, pfp, human, humanoid, rat
YtTJqkQ.gif66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Chibi, Fullbody, Bust, Halfbody, Painty, Pixel [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking to buy art for my new kiddo! Anything goes really so long as it's digital. I am pretty picky though so please do not be offended if I say no. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Their design has armor and swords as well as molten gold and none are optional. [i]The character in question[/i]: https://toyhou.se/27781035.marrok [b]Payment:[/b] I have [url=https://toyhou.se/Tymbs/characters/folder:1129730]OCs for Offer[/url] on my Toyhouse. I can also pay USD, no real budget in mind rn. But please give me prices up front as I do not want to have to go looking for them myself or ask for them, thank you. [b]Keywords:[/b] OC, Dragon, Creature, Weaponry, Armor, Gold [b]Optional:[/b] Their Toyhouse is completely filled out with their info but if you do have any further questions please do not be afraid to ask!
Digital

More specific type:
Chibi, Fullbody, Bust, Halfbody, Painty, Pixel

Specifications:
Looking to buy art for my new kiddo! Anything goes really so long as it's digital. I am pretty picky though so please do not be offended if I say no. Their design has armor and swords as well as molten gold and none are optional.
The character in question: https://toyhou.se/27781035.marrok

Payment:
I have OCs for Offer on my Toyhouse. I can also pay USD, no real budget in mind rn. But please give me prices up front as I do not want to have to go looking for them myself or ask for them, thank you.

Keywords:
OC, Dragon, Creature, Weaponry, Armor, Gold

Optional:
Their Toyhouse is completely filled out with their info but if you do have any further questions please do not be afraid to ask!
656b4Ou.gif X
Tymbs
26 // +2 FR Time
G1 Raptor Addict
Tired 24/7

XXX Accent Shop [NEW!] X tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Fullbody, Halfbody, Portrait/Headshot, Chibi, (Meme/Spoof) Doodles, Pixel, Painted

Specifications:
Keepin an eye/ear open for anyone that may be interested in drawing my golden boned bean Zathura. Their design features creature bones, and they are capable of mimicking any skeletal structure with their golden bits.

Payment:
No specific budget in mind- USD or FRC.
I do have a character or two up for offer on TH, and I am open to art trades (though I stress that I'd prefer equal quality to what I can provide: Recent Sample).

Keywords:
OC, Creature, Bones, Gold, Feral

Optional:
Their ToyHouse (linked above) has a good chunk of their info, and their gallery is a decent representative of what style/vibe I'd like to order for them. An exception to any styling/vibe is Meme Doodles, as I love to collect those in general for any of my characters. ^,^7
Digital

More specific type:
Fullbody, Halfbody, Portrait/Headshot, Chibi, (Meme/Spoof) Doodles, Pixel, Painted

Specifications:
Keepin an eye/ear open for anyone that may be interested in drawing my golden boned bean Zathura. Their design features creature bones, and they are capable of mimicking any skeletal structure with their golden bits.

Payment:
No specific budget in mind- USD or FRC.
I do have a character or two up for offer on TH, and I am open to art trades (though I stress that I'd prefer equal quality to what I can provide: Recent Sample).

Keywords:
OC, Creature, Bones, Gold, Feral

Optional:
Their ToyHouse (linked above) has a good chunk of their info, and their gallery is a decent representative of what style/vibe I'd like to order for them. An exception to any styling/vibe is Meme Doodles, as I love to collect those in general for any of my characters. ^,^7
61737_s.gif
Thanks for your interest. I have accepted an offer from an artist already.

Digital, 1-panel comic, busts, colors, cartoony, simpler styles

More specific type:
Three dragon busts (neck-up) emoting and speaking to each other.

Specifications:
I have a specific one-panel comic idea in mind based on characters in the dragon game "Golden Treasure: The Great Green". It involves three of the characters, visible from the neck up, interacting in an exaggerated way via facial expressions and speech bubbles.

I have prepared a Google Doc that has all the information. Please view it via this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSmy7A8qWbwNbxF6xdL5f1zCSimPcqGt9lRnTZF_j9agFR9zaFivMwfLKCw4fX6o8ZQX_2LU1zObdod/pub

Payment:
Treasure and Gems only. I am willing to pay the standard going rate for three dragon busts. Let's say 10,000 gems (or treasure equivalent) is the absolute upper limit.

Keywords:
Dragon, Busts, Comic
Thanks for your interest. I have accepted an offer from an artist already.

Digital, 1-panel comic, busts, colors, cartoony, simpler styles

More specific type:
Three dragon busts (neck-up) emoting and speaking to each other.

Specifications:
I have a specific one-panel comic idea in mind based on characters in the dragon game "Golden Treasure: The Great Green". It involves three of the characters, visible from the neck up, interacting in an exaggerated way via facial expressions and speech bubbles.

I have prepared a Google Doc that has all the information. Please view it via this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSmy7A8qWbwNbxF6xdL5f1zCSimPcqGt9lRnTZF_j9agFR9zaFivMwfLKCw4fX6o8ZQX_2LU1zObdod/pub

Payment:
Treasure and Gems only. I am willing to pay the standard going rate for three dragon busts. Let's say 10,000 gems (or treasure equivalent) is the absolute upper limit.

Keywords:
Dragon, Busts, Comic
Wildclaw Fun Fact #21 - If you tie a bow around a wildclaw's neck, it might cause Christmas. Spontaneously.
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid - fantasy/dnd type elves/humans/gijinka/etc. Prefer stylized or anime type art, like genshin/league of legends characters. Most are armored/semi-armored, though I do have a few OCs that are not.

Specifications:
Looking for: chibi, halfbody, fullbody, gijinka designs, as well as couple art/art with multiple characters.

Payment:
Gems - budget is up to 25kG per piece. I have 50kG+ to spend at this time.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, couple art, gijinka
Optional:
Character info and other details HERE.

Thank you!
Digital

More specific type:
Humanoid - fantasy/dnd type elves/humans/gijinka/etc. Prefer stylized or anime type art, like genshin/league of legends characters. Most are armored/semi-armored, though I do have a few OCs that are not.

Specifications:
Looking for: chibi, halfbody, fullbody, gijinka designs, as well as couple art/art with multiple characters.

Payment:
Gems - budget is up to 25kG per piece. I have 50kG+ to spend at this time.

Keywords:
Human, humanoid, couple art, gijinka
Optional:
Character info and other details HERE.

Thank you!
Type of art wanted: any full body of him either wearing a crown and cape or just catching a mouse. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/34468133_yHTOMq3crc5APZq.png[/img] Payment: I can pay 700k treasure. Keywords: Digital, Traditional, crown, cape, royalty, mouse, cat, grey
Type of art wanted: any

full body of him either wearing a crown and cape or just catching a mouse.

34468133_yHTOMq3crc5APZq.png

Payment: I can pay 700k treasure.

Keywords: Digital, Traditional, crown, cape, royalty, mouse, cat, grey
found thank you!

Digital, clean mixed media

More specific type:
Chibi, humanoid, lineart, avatar, icon, profile, color

Specifications:
Looking to get a icon done of either a dragon or character of mine to use on my socials

Payment:
FR currency only, please do not contact me for USD commissions.
Besides from pure currency (max of 10kg), I can offer items such as artist copies of custom UMAs or a trade of doing a custom uma for you.

Keywords:
avatar, lineart, color, icon, FRC, headshot, dragon, humanoid

Optional:
no real preference in style, just something that is readable/clear from a profile size, oh and no symmetrical icons
found thank you!

Digital, clean mixed media

More specific type:
Chibi, humanoid, lineart, avatar, icon, profile, color

Specifications:
Looking to get a icon done of either a dragon or character of mine to use on my socials

Payment:
FR currency only, please do not contact me for USD commissions.
Besides from pure currency (max of 10kg), I can offer items such as artist copies of custom UMAs or a trade of doing a custom uma for you.

Keywords:
avatar, lineart, color, icon, FRC, headshot, dragon, humanoid

Optional:
no real preference in style, just something that is readable/clear from a profile size, oh and no symmetrical icons
sola.png
they/them
umas
f.a.q.
———
Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
any art style

Specifications:
see art thread, fandragons and creature OCs

Payment:
Gems only, budget open for discussion / flexible

Keywords:
chibi halfbody fullbody bust paining adopts

Optional:
Looking for art thread here with more details:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3278380/1#post_3278380
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Chibi, mostly human character, any style

Specifications:
Looking for art of my persona. No ref sheet available, only irl cosplay pictures my apologies!

Payment:
Gems only, budget open for discussion/ flexible

Keywords:
Chibi human halfbody fullbody bust

Optional:
Have a preference towards stylised styles, not the biggest fan of super realistic styles.

Digital

More specific type:
Custom UMA

Specifications:
Looking to commission custom UMAs.
Looking for kitsune, asian inspired, sumi styled designs.
Looking for custom designs for fandragons. Mainly RoR fandom.
Looking for custom baby banescale designs for any of my baby banes.

Payment:
Gems, budget 20kg

Keywords:
UMA, monochrome

Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
any art style

Specifications:
see art thread, fandragons and creature OCs

Payment:
Gems only, budget open for discussion / flexible

Keywords:
chibi halfbody fullbody bust paining adopts

Optional:
Looking for art thread here with more details:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3278380/1#post_3278380

Traditional, Digital

More specific type:
Chibi, mostly human character, any style

Specifications:
Looking for art of my persona. No ref sheet available, only irl cosplay pictures my apologies!

Payment:
Gems only, budget open for discussion/ flexible

Keywords:
Chibi human halfbody fullbody bust

Optional:
Have a preference towards stylised styles, not the biggest fan of super realistic styles.

Digital

More specific type:
Custom UMA

Specifications:
Looking to commission custom UMAs.
Looking for kitsune, asian inspired, sumi styled designs.
Looking for custom designs for fandragons. Mainly RoR fandom.
Looking for custom baby banescale designs for any of my baby banes.

Payment:
Gems, budget 20kg

Keywords:
UMA, monochrome

nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Broad type of art you want: Digital.

More specific type:
Human OC reference sheet.

Specifications:
I want a reference sheet for this OC character I'm currently writing a novel of.
(gathered ref images here)
The reference sheet should at least include a full body (with hood off), and maybe 2-3 headshots to show off some expression and his hairstyle, and one with the hood on. More is appreciated though!

Payment: FRC only. I have 6000g on hand at the ready but not limited to, and earn more every day. Flexible budget, feel free to shoot me your price :)

Keywords:
Humanoid, OC, Flat Color, Reference Sheet

Optional: I lean a bit more towards anime / manhwa style art, but I'm open to check outside the scope too!
Broad type of art you want: Digital.

More specific type:
Human OC reference sheet.

Specifications:
I want a reference sheet for this OC character I'm currently writing a novel of.
(gathered ref images here)
The reference sheet should at least include a full body (with hood off), and maybe 2-3 headshots to show off some expression and his hairstyle, and one with the hood on. More is appreciated though!

Payment: FRC only. I have 6000g on hand at the ready but not limited to, and earn more every day. Flexible budget, feel free to shoot me your price :)

Keywords:
Humanoid, OC, Flat Color, Reference Sheet

Optional: I lean a bit more towards anime / manhwa style art, but I'm open to check outside the scope too!
1 2 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416