Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HHHs | G1s for sale (10+ doubles!)
1 2 3 4
@Jinoga
If possible I would love a hold on the Pearl/Pistachio/Seafoam and Blush/Spruce/Blush
@Jinoga
If possible I would love a hold on the Pearl/Pistachio/Seafoam and Blush/Spruce/Blush
@Lilyvian

Those dragons have now been marked as on hold for you! :)

@seniph

Yep, that works! Feel free to send a two-way CR over to Hag. Please be sure to provide the dragon's ID/a link!

whoops didnt see that sorry for the ping lol!
@Lilyvian

Those dragons have now been marked as on hold for you! :)

@seniph

Yep, that works! Feel free to send a two-way CR over to Hag. Please be sure to provide the dragon's ID/a link!

whoops didnt see that sorry for the ping lol!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
hello friends if i don't answer CRs for a little bit i'm likely at work but i'll get to it asap!!
hello friends if i don't answer CRs for a little bit i'm likely at work but i'll get to it asap!!
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
@Jinoga Aaa I'm super sorry! The dragon is absolutely lovely but then I realized I forgot I had some UMA PA's I have to pay off, so I'll have to pass on them unfortunately! [emoji=sandsurge sad size=1] Edit: No worries about the ping!!
@Jinoga Aaa I'm super sorry! The dragon is absolutely lovely but then I realized I forgot I had some UMA PA's I have to pay off, so I'll have to pass on them unfortunately!

Edit: No worries about the ping!!
wFIhDnM.png aaasen!!
aaa » they/she
aaa » FR+2
aaa » absolute spruce fiend
aaa » g1 sales thread!
sent crs for both double shadows and the double maize <3

edit: I was stupid and thought I read the prices wrong, turns out the price in the post and the price listed on the double maize is different. I'm not going to send another CR right away bcu I already spammed Hag's notifs :sob: but Hag if you read this and you're okay with me sending for the correct amount (3.5 on the maize/3kg for the shadow), please comment in the cr? :')
sorry, I'm so tired LOL my brain is not working
sent crs for both double shadows and the double maize <3

edit: I was stupid and thought I read the prices wrong, turns out the price in the post and the price listed on the double maize is different. I'm not going to send another CR right away bcu I already spammed Hag's notifs :sob: but Hag if you read this and you're okay with me sending for the correct amount (3.5 on the maize/3kg for the shadow), please comment in the cr? :')
sorry, I'm so tired LOL my brain is not working
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@seniph Omg completely understandable, if they're still around by the time you have a free wallet again, you'll know who to contact! [emoji=coatl winking size=1] [s]gl with ur PAs tho i know the feeling OTL[/s]
@seniph

Omg completely understandable, if they're still around by the time you have a free wallet again, you'll know who to contact! gl with ur PAs tho i know the feeling OTL
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
@Jinoga

would I be able to grab the umber / fog .o.?
@Jinoga

would I be able to grab the umber / fog .o.?
pixilart-drawing.png ......
the name's sage! | i promise i'm not scary
25 • he / him • neutral good
@terrify

Absolutely! Please send a two-way crossroad to Hag. Please be sure to provide the dragon's ID/a link! :)
@terrify

Absolutely! Please send a two-way crossroad to Hag. Please be sure to provide the dragon's ID/a link! :)
5KyfVO0.png
VR2c9ts.png
Aaa 86584438 is one of my goal dragons. I yote a trade for the full amount. tysm for the ping Jin, and gl Hag with the rest of the sales!
Aaa 86584438 is one of my goal dragons. I yote a trade for the full amount. tysm for the ping Jin, and gl Hag with the rest of the sales!
91785547.png162419.png89758.png147396.png
5BsilZ9.png
tyEuRXe.png
UwlzUwS.png
JvUa9ma.png

Gen 1 Lair
@Thorne
can i put a hold on (dragon below) and/or get a PA [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69525101][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/695252/69525101_350.png[/img][/url]
can i put a hold on (dragon below) and/or get a PA

69525101_350.png
1 2 3 4