Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What games are you playing?
1 2 3
Mostly Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, and some Wuthering Waves atm.

However I am thinking of taking a break from Star Rail as I feel like I am making little to no progress on my account. Been playing it since September and I think my characters are lacking a lot. I only got 5 limited 5 stars (one was free tho) in that time and I am still unable to do the endgame content because how bad my charracters are. I also can't stand the simulated universe...

I wish Wuthering Waves was on PS5 already since I am having to play on my sister's computer. I can't make much progress that way. And looking forward to exploring Natlan when it releases in Genshin.

I will be playing FFXIV Dawntrail as well when early acesss starts next week. I will probably only do the story however. There isn't much else I will be interested in doing.
Mostly Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, and some Wuthering Waves atm.

However I am thinking of taking a break from Star Rail as I feel like I am making little to no progress on my account. Been playing it since September and I think my characters are lacking a lot. I only got 5 limited 5 stars (one was free tho) in that time and I am still unable to do the endgame content because how bad my charracters are. I also can't stand the simulated universe...

I wish Wuthering Waves was on PS5 already since I am having to play on my sister's computer. I can't make much progress that way. And looking forward to exploring Natlan when it releases in Genshin.

I will be playing FFXIV Dawntrail as well when early acesss starts next week. I will probably only do the story however. There isn't much else I will be interested in doing.
DpIE0I4.png 95662752p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
lots of toontown rewritten because the under new management update is GOOD even if i keep finding myself in situations because a lot of people don't really know how to play around my build lol (soundless/org squirt)
lots of toontown rewritten because the under new management update is GOOD even if i keep finding myself in situations because a lot of people don't really know how to play around my build lol (soundless/org squirt)
i just got back in to the Final Fantasy MMO after i kept saying i was done with mmos and how they all bore me... i'm a relapsed addict, lol
i just got back in to the Final Fantasy MMO after i kept saying i was done with mmos and how they all bore me... i'm a relapsed addict, lol
Yandet-rowan.gif
she/they
ping me!
JnxUO.gif
(click me!)
Making my way through Baldur's Gate 3.

At this point I'm in act 3 tidying up side quests before I progress the main story. I have completed the majority of my companion quests except for a couple that won't be able to complete til after I progress in the main story.
Making my way through Baldur's Gate 3.

At this point I'm in act 3 tidying up side quests before I progress the main story. I have completed the majority of my companion quests except for a couple that won't be able to complete til after I progress in the main story.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
Today I started playing kingdom hearts again so that’s always a fun time :)
I’ve played Palia some in the past, I’ve been meaning to start playing it more tho
Today I started playing kingdom hearts again so that’s always a fun time :)
I’ve played Palia some in the past, I’ve been meaning to start playing it more tho
Everyone beat me to the Palia hype train, heh. But, I started playing it about a month ago and I'm rather addicted to the point I have only three available quests outside of romancing the NPCs until new stuff comes along. That I know of.

I also really enjoy playing Coloring Pixels, and I'm currently working on the latest DLC. People like to poke fun at me for playing such a casual game, but I do a lot of my hardest contemplating while making pretty pictures come to life. It's relaxing and I can just let my mind wander.

Oh, and also, Team Fortress 2! If I'm not playing this, consider me dead to the world.
Everyone beat me to the Palia hype train, heh. But, I started playing it about a month ago and I'm rather addicted to the point I have only three available quests outside of romancing the NPCs until new stuff comes along. That I know of.

I also really enjoy playing Coloring Pixels, and I'm currently working on the latest DLC. People like to poke fun at me for playing such a casual game, but I do a lot of my hardest contemplating while making pretty pictures come to life. It's relaxing and I can just let my mind wander.

Oh, and also, Team Fortress 2! If I'm not playing this, consider me dead to the world.
9iqeDz7.png
I just started getting back into Monster Hunter: World this past 2 weeks, i find the game really fun still even after a while of not playing it, and I'm also super determined to beat it with only hunting horn (which was going well until Deviljho, but I'm working on that.) I was super late to MHW anyways but as long as I can beat it before Wilds comes out I'll be happy.

I'm also playing the original metal gear solid series. I've beaten the first one, now I just need to find time to play the other two (especially before the third games remake comes out, if my computer can even handle that game)

and lastly, puzzle and dragons z for the 3ds. That game barely exists online and finding info about anything on what I need in game is almost impossible :")
I just started getting back into Monster Hunter: World this past 2 weeks, i find the game really fun still even after a while of not playing it, and I'm also super determined to beat it with only hunting horn (which was going well until Deviljho, but I'm working on that.) I was super late to MHW anyways but as long as I can beat it before Wilds comes out I'll be happy.

I'm also playing the original metal gear solid series. I've beaten the first one, now I just need to find time to play the other two (especially before the third games remake comes out, if my computer can even handle that game)

and lastly, puzzle and dragons z for the 3ds. That game barely exists online and finding info about anything on what I need in game is almost impossible :")
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
Red Dead Online, nearly every day. BG3 occasionally, but i'm burned out atm after over 1000 hours lol
Red Dead Online, nearly every day. BG3 occasionally, but i'm burned out atm after over 1000 hours lol
Trying to complete Remnant II at the moment.

Also repeatedly playing Bloodborne for more than 5 years XD definitely my comfort game. I also own BB the board game even with the kickstarter expansions, so I’m working on miniature painting!
Trying to complete Remnant II at the moment.

Also repeatedly playing Bloodborne for more than 5 years XD definitely my comfort game. I also own BB the board game even with the kickstarter expansions, so I’m working on miniature painting!
Playing Honkai Star Rail and Final Fantasy XVI recently!

I got some really good pulls on HSR the past few days, and I'm trying to build up my stash of pulls again for a specific character coming out while I build these new ones up. I'm bad at building characters but it keeps me busy! And I'm very excited for the upcoming character I'm waiting for so I have something to work for haha

As for FFXVI, I've had the game about a year but didn't really start playing it till like last week. I'm really enjoying it so far even though it's like playing a movie - the characters are fun and lovable (or detestable depending on who we're talking about LOL) and the gameplay is overall very fun as well. I can pet my dog!!

Outside of those two games I'm always playing some sort of pokemon game to shiny hunt in, right now it's a mix of violet and sword (I like hatching in sword better but hunting outbreaks in violet is easier than most other games)!
Playing Honkai Star Rail and Final Fantasy XVI recently!

I got some really good pulls on HSR the past few days, and I'm trying to build up my stash of pulls again for a specific character coming out while I build these new ones up. I'm bad at building characters but it keeps me busy! And I'm very excited for the upcoming character I'm waiting for so I have something to work for haha

As for FFXVI, I've had the game about a year but didn't really start playing it till like last week. I'm really enjoying it so far even though it's like playing a movie - the characters are fun and lovable (or detestable depending on who we're talking about LOL) and the gameplay is overall very fun as well. I can pet my dog!!

Outside of those two games I'm always playing some sort of pokemon game to shiny hunt in, right now it's a mix of violet and sword (I like hatching in sword better but hunting outbreaks in violet is easier than most other games)!
FR_SIGGY.png
1 2 3