Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Thoughts on 6 digit scry?
Hello all! I recently bought a six digit dragon, below [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/842242][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/8423/842242_350.png[/img][/url] I scattered her into copper/denim/garnet, which are absolutely lovely colors! [outfit=2608115] I changed up the genes a little, what do you guys think?
Hello all! I recently bought a six digit dragon, below

842242_350.png

I scattered her into copper/denim/garnet, which are absolutely lovely colors!

dusty

I changed up the genes a little, what do you guys think?
june | any/all | fr 3+
Honestly no notes on the scry and skin combo you've chosen, she is absolutely breathtaking! Congrats on such a lovely scatter :)
Honestly no notes on the scry and skin combo you've chosen, she is absolutely breathtaking! Congrats on such a lovely scatter :)
50e1ef9c8e396a7e5b504ef9374728f5bc43ac08.png
peach
life's better in pink!
d642e6ce8e92a7f7cb92f955e7f47cb45a5b9b12.png
[they/them]
[+3 fr]
[irl bunny]
cb6e10682549e8ade6da8f5fb96b8f6cb570ed1b.png
@heart2heart thank you!
@heart2heart thank you!
june | any/all | fr 3+
that honestly wasn't a color combo I'd expect to work so well, but those plans are stunning. The skin really ties it all together!
that honestly wasn't a color combo I'd expect to work so well, but those plans are stunning. The skin really ties it all together!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

about / FAQ
accents
art shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@radiations

Thank you! I wasn't expecting it to work well either, but I have a tab of blue and red dragons so I was determined to make it look good
@radiations

Thank you! I wasn't expecting it to work well either, but I have a tab of blue and red dragons so I was determined to make it look good
june | any/all | fr 3+
june | any/all | fr 3+
She looks awesome! I love that she looks like a fancy tapestry that has been weathered and faded by time. Wonder how she'd look with rare or faded eyes? [emoji=special eyes size=1]
She looks awesome! I love that she looks like a fancy tapestry that has been weathered and faded by time.

Wonder how she'd look with rare or faded eyes?
mlCZXSG.png
@osteophagy

thank you! hmm, i might have to try out rare eyes!
@osteophagy

thank you! hmm, i might have to try out rare eyes!
june | any/all | fr 3+
Oh yes! Total vibe.

(also your red/blue tab is amazing!)
Oh yes! Total vibe.

(also your red/blue tab is amazing!)
@peachygremlin

Thank you!
@peachygremlin

Thank you!
june | any/all | fr 3+