Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~~[Nirnava]~~{new ImpM custom Jul 18}
I didn't expect to receive so much wonderful feedback, always thank you for posting your dragons!

request done till here

@Zhar I don't have a link since it has already been printed, maybe you can try selfservice on reskin, the png file will help, I think c:
I didn't expect to receive so much wonderful feedback, always thank you for posting your dragons!

request done till here

@Zhar I don't have a link since it has already been printed, maybe you can try selfservice on reskin, the png file will help, I think c:
fdd9dd64d38beb5dcf79724eeb846aa2dbca0d89.pngb92bc333e312c071acc62039421935eb784e3fbb.png
@batfossil PA relisted for you, please do not ignore this ping, just tell me if you changed your mind or have any funds problem
@batfossil PA relisted for you, please do not ignore this ping, just tell me if you changed your mind or have any funds problem
fdd9dd64d38beb5dcf79724eeb846aa2dbca0d89.pngb92bc333e312c071acc62039421935eb784e3fbb.png
@frfrfr sorry for the wait, haven't been online much lately! picking it up now, thank you for relisting :)
@frfrfr sorry for the wait, haven't been online much lately! picking it up now, thank you for relisting :)
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
I've just done the reprint work of Magic Angel_Harebell, spare copies are on AH now at the price of 606G

reprint list: @Lemonie @Luluwi @mooncake @DeathZhade @Raeliana @Tsukimayu

PA wae sent for those on the reprint list, feel free to decline it if you changed your mind, thank you so much!

@General pinglist Nirnava - frfrfr

I've just done the reprint work of Magic Angel_Harebell, spare copies are on AH now at the price of 606G

reprint list: @Lemonie @Luluwi @mooncake @DeathZhade @Raeliana @Tsukimayu

PA wae sent for those on the reprint list, feel free to decline it if you changed your mind, thank you so much!

@General pinglist Nirnava - frfrfr

@frfrfr could i get a copy of little bastet?
@frfrfr could i get a copy of little bastet?
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66104785][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661048/66104785_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you for your art <3
66104785_350.png
Thank you for your art <3
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
@frfrfr How do you feel about people buying your skins/accents to just flip them for profit on the AH?

I only ask because I found one of your skins via the Game Database, looked for one on the AH, found one (it's a VERY new skin) and someone is selling it for a hefty profit already.

Do you mind if people do that? Or does it bother you?

I am not buying it from them, I don't believe that is honest practice and I won't reward them for it.

Just wanted you to know you have people doing that to your skins/accents.
@frfrfr How do you feel about people buying your skins/accents to just flip them for profit on the AH?

I only ask because I found one of your skins via the Game Database, looked for one on the AH, found one (it's a VERY new skin) and someone is selling it for a hefty profit already.

Do you mind if people do that? Or does it bother you?

I am not buying it from them, I don't believe that is honest practice and I won't reward them for it.

Just wanted you to know you have people doing that to your skins/accents.
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@HedgeMagic

First of all, thank you for informing me about this situation. I understand that some creators dislike reselling at high prices, and I respect that. However, you needn't worry, as I genuinely don't mind (as I mentioned in the initial post). Of course, I hope that players who enjoy my work will purchase my skins, but if they miss out on the limited edition releases or don't want to wait for a reprint, buying at a higher price from the auction house is also an option that I respect. Additionally, reselling is a form of business, and I don't intend to impose many restrictions on items that have already been sold (not that I have the authority to do so, haha). Let's all happily make money together!
@HedgeMagic

First of all, thank you for informing me about this situation. I understand that some creators dislike reselling at high prices, and I respect that. However, you needn't worry, as I genuinely don't mind (as I mentioned in the initial post). Of course, I hope that players who enjoy my work will purchase my skins, but if they miss out on the limited edition releases or don't want to wait for a reprint, buying at a higher price from the auction house is also an option that I respect. Additionally, reselling is a form of business, and I don't intend to impose many restrictions on items that have already been sold (not that I have the authority to do so, haha). Let's all happily make money together!
Fair enough! I just know that some UMA creators hate the practice. But all aspects of it are valid.
Fair enough! I just know that some UMA creators hate the practice. But all aspects of it are valid.
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
@frfrfr
May I get a copy of little basket? :)
@frfrfr
May I get a copy of little basket? :)
|| He / Him - Nov. 22nd - Pansexual ||
Married to NobleTanu (12/14/22)
pinkheartsplz.pngthenobles.pngpinkheartsplz.png